Notices

Old 07-27-2014, 07:28 PM   #1221
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Coy people and their silly games ...

How hard would it be ... a short, simple direct answer?

No, it is better for me to run it down, right?
What a joke.

I'm done.
I'm so done.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #1222
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not hearing the simple wrds thank you from my brother in law that has not had to mow the lawn once since I have arrived
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #1223
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pissed at the system and at people who play the system.
Without getting too far into it (and thus getting pissed all over again)....
An ex employee, who quit 4 months ago, just filed for unemployment and it was granted. Meanwhile, she owns her own business (under a differnt name) (and let's not forget she actively took my clients' personal contact information with her to try and build her business) (unethical much) Previous to quitting, she refused a full time position because she would no longer qualify for free housing and food stamps. Oh, she's also going back to school for nursing, for free.

It's just frustrating. Is my moral compass way off here?
Old 08-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #1224
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my roommate by proxy... (couch surfing friend of my actual roommate)

She got up today and told me she didn't go to work...because it was raining...she would have to park too far away and walk in the way...this from a professed "nature girl".

She justified it that it was a crappy job (first one she's found in 3 weeks) and paid only 50 dollars for 8 hours of work....

Fifty dollars is a whole lot better than zero...which is what she had previously

The only job she'd found this entire time...she worked one day and quit.

???

What HAS she been doing with her time? She goes to the pool...lays out....goes jogging....does yoga....and parties.

We should ALL be so lucky....
Old 08-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #1225
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Two things

The politics of this site

Medusa
Old 08-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #1226
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
The politics of this site

Medusa

Alix,

You have left us no choice.

We were very clear with you in private that there were to be no more dramatic postings from you, no more drama stirring, no more shitty situations with exes. We even took the time to instruct you what the consequences would be if you chose to have yet another dramatic outburst on this site.

Because we were clear with you and because you have received multiple warnings and because you have continuously put your need to have erratic, emotional outbursts all over this site above respecting all of the other people who participate here, you are now on a 2 year ban from this site.

During that time you are not to access this site in any way nor are you to contact any of the Admin team.

Thank for your cooperation,
Medusa
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #1227
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

These starters!Fucking Fuck!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:23 AM   #1228
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Twas yesterday...but it's really not something I'm going to just "let go".

I came home from work...and of course the roommate and the couch surfer were there, and there was an extra someone also...

So, I walked in the door after saying hello to all of them outside. On the kitchen table, plain as day, are things written on construction paper. They are apparently about my dog.

One said, " I smell bad and my favorite place to sleep is on your pillow."

I was just really taken aback by the energy that they put into just being mean. It has become apparent that they don't like Jacques...and it's also apparent that I do not like them. So I have an appointment on Monday to hopefully procure more suitable housing. Fingers crossed....
Old 08-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #1229
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
well.....

I woke up at my regular time (6am) and was still tired...so I decided to go back to bed. I NEVER do this.....

well.....

first, the neighbors rooster starts crowing....badly at that....he's young yet....

then......

the neighbor is taking her obviously still tired kids ( I could tell by the shrieking and whining....) out somewhere. These are kids that only leave the house for school really. Today....of course....is the exception.

finally.....

someone on a motorcycle sits somewhere close by with the engine idling....

ok universe...Im up! this better be good.....
I feel your pain. I took last Monday and Tuesday off, just for me. On Monday, I was awoken by the guy with the loudest Harley in the complex, who has decided that next to my bedroom window is the best place to park his bike. On Tuesday, I was awaken by the storm (rare for a daytime storm here) at 6am, then two emergency weather alerts on my phone, then the landscapers outside my window. Really???? Ugh

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #1230
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The way people drive on the interstate, geez I was about to need a valium

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #1231
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I'm running a fever...I don't have time to be knocked down sick. Uggggg
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #1232
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

The huge mostly unwanted packages my parents sent me!

Rolls my eyes till they can't roll anymore

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #1233
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My employee repeating almost exactly the same mistake we discussed just a couple of days ago. WTH?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 09:09 PM   #1234
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up at 3am from the storm, and realizing my damn window was leaking again!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #1235
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Having information withheld from me when I specifically requested it.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:01 AM   #1236
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The a.c. in my caddy quit,it could have waited till fall before it wen't bonkers to the tune of $300.00 bucks.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #1237
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Having information withheld from me when I specifically requested it.
Same person, same result. This time I am pissed because she copied my status (about my life, not some inspirational quote or something similar) and posted it global. I have repeatedly asked her not to post pictures or info about me while her settings are global. Her response...I dont care who sees my posts. Ummmm, if I wanted to post globally, I would. Perhaps it is time to delete her even though she is family....grrrrrrr.

Last edited by Mel C.; 09-10-2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #1238
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Local police and the FBI are currently searching for a local 2 y/o that's been missing since July. His mother has been arrested and is facing charges because she's giving inconsistent statements regarding his whereabouts and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance. Too bad some not-so-gentle coercion can't be implemented to improve her memory. Some people have no business with a house plant, let alone a child. People who bring harm to children and those incapable of defending themselves, infuriate me.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:48 AM   #1239
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I laid down last night with massive back pain and fell asleep, but did NOT sleep through the night like I wanted to!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #1240
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Being put in the middle of conflicting interests when all that should really matter is what is in the best interest of my mom. I'm not sure how much more of the tug-o-war I can handle, but I will not let mom be caught in the middle either.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: