Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieStrong View Post
Invictus i aggree with every word, she is not my ex because i want it that way, nor is she my care because i want it.

idealy i'd like someone for myself, and for me to be theirs but it just never happenned.
Wheelie, is there some chance you can reconcile with your ex since you said her being your ex was not what you wanted? I dunno, just sounds like there are a lot of unresolved issues between the two of you especially if she gets jealous if you see someone else. What about couples counseling? Even if you don't resolve things to get back together perhaps you can resolve things to the point that both of you can go ahead and live your lives without fear of recrimination from each other. Just a thought.

I do wish you the best in your choices and you can be a good person, anyone can. Just by you making this post and asking for opinions and being willing to deal with what's handed to you says that you have it in you to be a good person.

I wish you a most wonderful Christmas!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, non single, relationships