Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 08-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #41
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl
WOW!!! There have been a lot of posts on here since last night! I'm not quoting anyone because I am loving ALL of what is being said here. Wow! This thread is great. I have to say it's doing wonders for me right now. I accept myself and for at least least a little while, I've been okay with my big curvy body. I'm comfortable with myself. But I am so thrilled to hear all these celebrations of BBWs out here. I never hear that. I live in a place where everyone looks like a lesbian from The L-Word. Seriously. No really hot butches, and no one who weighs more than 107. Ugh. I feel so out of place. So I have really struggled to keep telling myself that I can be beautiful just as I am. I know I am, but it's hard when I am the only voice saying it.

So THANK YOU to everyone in this thread! Woo hoo!
You are simply breathtaking, beautiful and wonderful LG ~ I told you that this morning when we chatted and I'm telling you again now, only atleast people can see it for themselves

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #42
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh so much that I want to respond to in here right now. First, I have dated women who were a range of body shapes and sizes, some more slender than me, some larger than me, and some in between. And I can say that not once was there ANYTHING about their bodies that I felt like I had to "look past" or "try to accept" or do anything about other than lust after and enjoy. Not once. Not ever. If I'm attracted to someone then I am attracted to them, period.

But it's always easier to apply these lessons to other people than it is to oneself. Be patient with yourself. I have battled body issues on several fronts (and the occasional rear) for a long time and am still trying to get it right.

Wish I had time to stay more, but I ought to get back to work. Oh and I had heard of Adipositivity but had never been to the site before -- but hello! Really amazing.

Last edited by Slater; 08-24-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #43
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
You are simply breathtaking, beautiful and wonderful LG ~ I told you that this morning when we chatted and I'm telling you again now, only atleast people can see it for themselves

You are toooo sweet!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #44
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

No hot butches? Nobody who weighs over 107? Do you live in Vancouver? We were the stand in for LA in The L Word, you know.

Typing this on an iPhone keyboard is insanity.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #45
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You are toooo sweet!
Just being honest honey :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettertodaddy
No hot butches? Nobody who weighs over 107? Do you live in Vancouver? We were the stand in for LA in The L Word, you know.

Geez, maybe Vancouver is alot more like Winnipeg than I thought

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #46
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettertodaddy View Post

Letter,
I live in Palm Springs! I imagine iPhone typing is a bitch. I'm on my iPad right now and it's a bit frustrating to say the least!
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #47
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
Letter,
I live in Palm Springs! I imagine iPhone typing is a bitch. I'm on my iPad right now and it's a bit frustrating to say the least!
Seattle seems to have waaaaay more butches than femmes. At least it has always seemed that way to me, though I cannot really speak to whether or not it has many hot butches. You would have to consult an expert on that one.

--Slater, who is also typing on an iPad and is waiting for the inevitable autocorrect disaster
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #48
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Geez people are all fancy on their iPhones and iPads ~ I'm only on My poor little laptop LOL

Old 08-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #49
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
Seattle seems to have waaaaay more butches than femmes. At least it has always seemed that way to me, though I cannot really speak to whether or not it has many hot butches. You would have to consult an expert on that one.

--Slater, who is also typing on an iPad and is waiting for the inevitable autocorrect disaster
Ill be packing my bags for Seattle now....

(love my iPad, I've only had it for a week. My iPhone and iPad are lick crack to me......)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #50
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Ill be packing my bags for Seattle now....

(love my iPad, I've only had it for a week. My iPhone and iPad are lick crack to me......)
What was that you said about autocorrect disasters???? I can't believe I typed that, instead of "LIKE crack"!!!!!!

(hiding under furniture now)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #51
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
What was that you said about autocorrect disasters???? I can't believe I typed that, instead of "LIKE crack"!!!!!!

I'm *SO* zipping My lips shut and NOT saying anything because I'd probably get in shyt for it LOL

Old 08-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #52
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It's official!! I'm positively salivating in anticipation of October. First time on the left coast, and I am about to find myself in a city of butches??!?!? Bestill my heart! I hope they're ready for the force of nature that is the Scandal!

Quote:

BWAHAHAHAHHAH!!! You just made my day!!! I "like" crack too! lol

Quote:
I'm *SO* zipping My lips shut and NOT saying anything because I'd probably get in shyt for it LOL
Oh come on, now! How much trouble can you get in the same convo with a person who has "Scandal" in their name for good reason?
Old 08-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #53
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy
Oh come on, now! How much trouble can you get in the same convo with a person who has "Scandal" in their name for good reason?

**Shakes head**

Ayup, that spells bad news for us LOL

Old 08-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #54
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That's it. I renewed my passport this morning. I'm heading to Seattle.

Quote:
It happened to me late last night. The iPad corrected 'dykes' to 'dukes'. I laughed at that.

The Following User Says Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #55
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
That's it. I renewed my passport this morning. I'm heading to Seattle.

I'll come too, I've always wanted to visit Seattle (heck I'd love to move there someday) especially so I can watch My Mariners play baseball and My Seahawks play football

Old 08-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #56
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

HA i live in everett which isnt far from seattle

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #57
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

Quote:
I'll come too, I've always wanted to visit Seattle (heck I'd love to move there someday) especially so I can watch My Mariners play baseball and My Seahawks play football
SeaGULLS is more like it.

(Me? A rowdy Atlanta Falcons fan? Never.... )

The Following User Says Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #58
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
HA i live in everett which isnt far from seattle
Atleast I'd finally get to meet you right?

Quote:
SeaGULLS is more like it.

(Me? A rowdy Atlanta Falcons fan? Never.... )

Pfffffffffft My SeaHAWKS will trump over your Falcons anyday

Old 08-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #59
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Atleast I'd finally get to meet you right?

Pfffffffffft My SeaHAWKS will trump over your Falcons anyday

I am moving to palm springs sept 19th

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #60
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
I am moving to palm springs sept 19th

**blows you a raspberry** Fine, meanie

lol

Tags
bbw