Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, macele! Everyone's input is really making a difference!
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #22
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I completed your online version of this survey, hope it helps you complete your degree, if you need more indepth questions answered just let me know.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #23
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

also completed the online version. Likewise if you need things answered further let me know!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #24
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

1. Are you in a committed, long-term relationship?

2. Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?

3. Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine?

4. Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?

5. If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?

6. If so, why? If not, why not?

1.I am in a committed long term relationship
2 Queer
Old 02-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #25
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Take two...

1. Are you in a committed, long-term relationship?

2. Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?

3. Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine?

4. Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?

5. If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?

6. If so, why? If not, why not?

1. I am in a committed long term relationship

2. Queer

3. 45

4. Femme

5. We have an open relationship. She has her moments where she is not supportive or accepting of the idea, it's an ongoing issue that she works on, but she knew all about me before we became an *US*

6. I am poly, that's how I'm wired, even in a monogamous relationship, I'm still poly. It feels perfectly natural for me to be in love/love more than one person at a time. It feel natural to have more than one lover at a time... My philosophy that it's MY Heart, Head, Body to do with as I will and no one gets to tell me what I can do with any of the above. I worked long and hard to figure my sexuality/heart out and once I did there was a click that let me know that I got it right...
Old 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #26
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? No

Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? Queer

Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 37

Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? Female

If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?
No.

If so, why? If not, why not?
I don't share well.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #27
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

1. At the moment, I am not in any kind of romantic relationship.

2. I am primarily attracted to women, although men can occasionally get my attention.

3. I am 'aged' :P

4. I am both transgendered and femme.

5. I would consider a poly relationship, but.......... any agreements that I have made with my partner would be abided by, so that may preclude that, if we have decided on monogamy.

6. I've been in a semi-open relationship before and it worked out reasonably well. The relationship ended for other reasons, however. Also, I have dated someone that was poly before, and he got me curious enough to learn more about it. So far, I like what I have seen.

Note: I just did your online questionaire as well, but this one seems to give me more scope to accurately answer your questions.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #28
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? Yes
Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? Lesbian
Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 32
Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? Female, femme
If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? No
If so, why? If not, why not? I feel that when you are truely in love with someone, there should be no need for more than her. Maybe if I wasn't so happily in love, my opinion would change. She is my everything!
Good luck!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #29
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? yes

Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? lesbian

Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 30-49 (38)

Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? femme

If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? no

If so, why? If not, why not? past experiences have solidified the fact that I am a monogamous person; if you are with me, you better not cheat on me (unless you are "cheating with yourself" if you get the implication)

Old 02-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? Yes
Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?
I identify as queer, my s.o. identifies as lesbian
Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? We are both 30-49
Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?
We both identify as female
If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? We are currently in an open relationship and have been since the relationship's inception.
If so, why? If not, why not? We choose an open relationship because we are like minded in the idea humans, by nature as primates, are not monogamous. It seems that many relationships rise and fall on the issue that one of the members had sex with someone outside the primary pair bond. As if sex were the most important thing in the relationship. As if limerence did not wear off in approximately 2-3 years. (the time it takes, by the way, to rear a child out of the dangerous period of complete dependence). We decided to honorably and from the beginning create a relationship, platform of negotiation, guidelines, communication tools and openness that allowed us as individuals to express ourselves sexually, with other people within the mutually satisfying perimeters of a committed relationship.
We have been together 4 years and thus far things are working very well.
To give you some background, I have been in several open/polyamorous long term relationships and this is my partner's first.

I hope this helps your work, Laerkin. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 02-10-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: why can't I see these typos when I am proof reading the first time
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #31
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Laerkin, I completed the online survey. Is this for a Graduate degree? Please let us know your findings with this survey.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #32
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

If you'd posted more information about the project, we could post your survey on