Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 09-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #41
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Remember when you had that flying dream? You were flying through your own astral universe. Or maybe it was a real out of body experience?
I would be inclined to agree with my astral universe over out of body... I was looking through my eyes, so I was technically still inside myself.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #42
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
When you have a lucid dream, you have the power to see and create anything you want. You are the goddess of your dream universe. Some dreams come from beyond our own minds and these are called superconscious dreams. But most dreams are our own creations.
Wow..that is really interesting....I love that.."godess of your dream universe".
Thank you so much, Glenn. I will have to research this further...the mind is truly a work of art.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
I've had this feeling before. I'm not sure what exactly it is but it's almsot like an out of body experience, like you're looking through your eyes but also looking at yourself... crazy stuff for sure
Yes..exactly. It *is* a really strange feeling...

>Btw, great thread idea.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 04:35 AM   #44
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

It's been awhile but it seems my dreams come to me in rounds.

I had gotten off a city transit bus only to remember that I had to catch another around the corner. (Here where I live there is one place in town they will give transfers so it's really not common for the routes to be this close to where it's even possible but because I can use my university i.d. card I can pull it off) So, anyway I flag down the other bus (which was going at a ridiculous speed) and got on only to be greeted by the driver who was not in the driver's seat, someone else was. She demands I show her my university card and another form of i.d. and then asked why I flagged the bus down unless it was an emergency. I gave her a confused look and said that it doesn't matter why I stopped the bus I have a right to ride for whatever reaason I choose. We argued for quite sometime. Enough that patrons had all been dropped off and let out and it was down to her and the person driving the bus and me. The bus then stopped at some unknown location and the person driving said goodbye and got out. When the doors closed the bus started rolling and I looked over at the "driver" and asked why she wasn't getting in the seat to drive and keep us from having or causing an accident. She just sat in a seat and started crying. That's when I realized she didn't know how to drive the bus! I jusmped in the seat and took over... but it wasn't a regular steering wheel it was some sort of lever device that steered the bus. Regardless I took my chances because she was useless. I woke from the dream with me driving the bus down some set of tracks, not railroad, but tracks none the less.

Oh to figure this one out... I'll be thinking about this one all day now

Any thoughts? Any dreams of your own?

Last edited by jac; 10-25-2012 at 04:42 AM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: