Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 07-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #101
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

A gentle moderating moment...

Before things get too far off track, let's please focus on the original intent of the thread.

It's possible (and preferred) to state what you *do* like and what *attracts* you to ___________ without tearing down anyone or anything else.

Just focus on the positive, please.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #102
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

shoes. it's the shoes.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #103
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

SuperFemme!!! I am so glad to see you...GB-less! Been praying for you all day and night...to ease your pain..

yes...I do so love their shoes...and the way they wear their socks...

I do have a foot fetish....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #104
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What is a FTM? I ask that because in another thread the differences in IDs are being discussed and what those IDs mean. And they mean many different things to many different people! My partner does not define himself as a FTM even though many looking at his experiences might define him that way. He's queer. I'm queer. He's a butch. I'm a femme. I am very happy with Mahhhh Man!
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #105
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad we're back on track
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #106
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Mr Bent, thank you so much for telling me how wrong I was in the way I interpreted your post and for getting us on the right track again....
I'm sorry I know we were asked to keep it on track but I don't want this post to just sit here unchallenged. That's really a condescending way to speak to someone who replied to you in a restrained, respectful manner.

again, sorry Thinker for the derail. I just had to say something.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #107
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

just to inform you of my tone in that post was respectful not condescending. Please do not put "tones" to my words that are not there.

And I think if a mod gives a gentle moderation, he means it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
I'm sorry I know we were asked to keep it on track but I don't want this post to just sit here unchallenged. That's really a condescending way to speak to someone who replied to you in a restrained, respectful manner.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #108
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post

It appears you misinterpreted the post.

Let it rest, and let the original and intended discussion continue. If you have any questions about it, please contact me via PM.

Thinker
Old 07-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #109
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i like nice hands too.
a good manicure.
or rough hard working calloused hands.
of course, i prefer them still attached and not in a jar.
i'm picky like that.

oh. and concert t shirts.
i cannot date anyone that doesn't have some amazing concert t's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #110
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
i like nice hands too.
a good manicure.
i'm picky like that.

Newsflash!!! You can't date!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #111
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

some people always rain on my delusional parade.

and i can tooooo date. it's just that my dating pool consists of one amazing guy. with concert t's. hahahaha. neener neener.

can i borrow your umbrella now?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #112
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

I don't get it. Why can't it just be accepted that some of us are only attracted to ftm/transguys? Lesbians have argued for years that their feelings are not a decision that they make, it just is. Why is it so hard to accept that there are those of us who "just are" attracted to transguys. Maybe transguys have a certain pheromone that is different, who the hell knows. I think the fact that this is so dissected all the time is a really sad statement, though, of how judgemental people can still be, even when they think they aren't. Live and let live. Love and let love. Who cares who is attracted to whom, for God's sake, as long as everyone is happy with where they are. I really hope we can get back to the postive thread this started out to be, what attracts us to FTM's, cos there sure is a lot of attraction for me!

GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #113
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
shoes. it's the shoes.
Quote:
i like nice hands too.
a good manicure.
i'm picky like that.

And they must part their hair on the left. But only on Bastille Day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:30 AM   #114
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
And they must part their hair on the left. But only on Bastille Day.
whew, too tough. and a hard act to follow.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #115
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I love every damn thing about my FTM Transsexual husband! (I need that on a t-shirt!)

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2010, 02:35 AM   #116
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've thought about this and thought about the FTQ/FTM that I've dated/screwed around with to see if there was anything unifying about them that may be different than anyone else I've dated.

The only thing that seems to stand out is the ones I've dated/fucked about with were very bender-ish. In that, they were *totally* comfortable in queering their masculinity and coming up with their own masculine gender now that body matched their head a bit more. Thus we could get up to some seriously fun (for me me me and them them them) queering/bender-sex role play.

The butches I tended to date at this time were a little more uncomfortable with that kind of mind gender-fuck. I'm sure tons were able to, I just had no access to any as at the time no one was admitting to any of it, thus I couldn't ask any out. I did discover that once my partners were comfortable with who I was and that they trusted I respected them, they got more willing and curious and able.

I think, at the time and place, the FTQ/M I had access to were just there a bit faster.

That's really the only difference I can think of.

BI (before Inki) in london, I did turn down a couple of straight FtM dates as I didn't really see that jiving. They didn't see themselves as heteroqueer or queer in anyway. So I said no. I don't date straight blokes. TBH, I didn't (and don't) really know very many straight FtMs. Most that I know ID as queer or heteroqueer (and half of those aren't queer in sexuality - they don't have sex with other men of any origin, they just feel their journey aligns them with a queer philosophy and outlook and bendy sex games lol)

but as for why those FtQ/M were attractive? Nothing about them being FtM. They displayed characteristics I find hot in anyone - cheeky, funny, thoughtful, non-rigid, able to take the piss, treat me like a human rather than "a girl", cocky (in the good way: see cheeky) and self confident.

Actually that's not entirely true - there are certain aspects in femmes I find attractive and hot that I don't find attractive in butches or FtQ/Ms. And vice versa. hmn. Have to think about that.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2010, 06:20 AM   #117
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Everytime I think about this subject I come up with nothing. I think what it all boils down to is I"m attracted to energy. Generally speaking, I tend to gravitate more to abundant masculine energy more, with a touch of feminine. Most butches, and FTM's I"ve dated embrace thier inner fag. I like that. It's hot.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #118
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
men of any origin
I like this.

I'd like to steal it (and give you credit).
Old 08-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #119
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
I love every damn thing about my FTM Transsexual husband! (I need that on a t-shirt!)
I love you! Thank you for your support baby.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:55 AM   #120
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I like this.

I'd like to steal it (and give you credit).
No need. I'm sure I picked it up from someone somewhere at some point... :*
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote