Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default *pssst* come into the chatroom!

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

we broke the record!
Yayyy!

free toasters for all...
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

evening chat anyone?

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Went into chat for the first time. Was cool but these ancient eyes cant see the text very well all the different colors etc..wow too much of a strain but was fun what I could read!!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default KUDOS to chat set up here!!

I went into chat one evening last week or so for the first (and only up until now) time - and it was very nice there. I liked everything: layout, coloring, sounds, options, the people were actually fairly "friendly"... there's always one really nice one right, like a sweet hostess? (Or, polite butch, whatever.)

Yep, it had a good beat and you could dance to it.

I'd rather take it to one on one private if it gets REALLY busy then, but that is just my more personal side. (Plus, I just finally only got used to IM'ing. LOL.)

What the heck is this "twitter" stuff anyway?!

I'm SOOOO behind with everything, I have to chuckle. I love it when the other person knows what to do here and then tells/HELPS me - one of the only ways in which I am somewhat "submissive"... you could say, (AND... I LIKE IT)!

Really, it's nice there in chat. Cool. That is a new concept for me, coming from... ? wherever!

Congrats on the record breaking!

And I will always find femme techs. a huge "turn on".

WILDCAT

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Jackhammer told us chatters today they are working on the chat stuff
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #7
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
Jackhammer told us chatters today they are working on the chat stuff
And here I thought it was already "excellent"!?

What do I know?

Old 12-03-2009, 12:34 AM   #8
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

LOL

ask JackHammer about it, she will know more than I do but I do recall what she said in chat, briefly because I was going back and forth all the time.
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP!

I am trying out the chat room....come play!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Post Here Ye, Here Ye, WE WANT U!

Hey Folks,

You up for some good chat? Ready to talk about anything under the sun? Come meet up with your peeps? Well we're waiting for you. We have some pretty cool convo's in here and lots of fun.

In addition to "The Lounge" room, there are rooms for "Newbies", "Oldtimers" and "The Flirt Room".

To get the ball rolling, if you are interested in planning a chat/party night, this is the thread to do it in.

Hope to see you there.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #11
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

So...it won't let me in the chat....says I have wrong user id and password. Pout...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #12
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
So...it won't let me in the chat....says I have wrong user id and password. Pout...
Oh no!

I told Scorp...
Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #13
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Pix...

Hang tight..we'll try to fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #14
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

hello?

omg what the hell is this smiley?! rolling cat? what does it mean?
OK come chat.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #15
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

ok I'm going in... come chat.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #16
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

tura sorry we missed you- come back!
Old 12-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #17
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

chat? Anyone?
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #18
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Come and get it!

Some chat, that is...
Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #19
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Come and get it!

Some chat, that is...
Such a "community organizer" you are!! (Or pimp...?)

Old 12-19-2009, 10:37 PM   #20
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Such a "community organizer" you are!! (Or pimp...?)

tura made me do it.
Ha!