Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *** Angels ***

Have you ever met an angel?

Do you believe that there are angels?

I happen to be very interested in anything Angels: Over the years and since childhood, my grandmother believed with all her heart that each and every person had a guardian angel and that legions of Angels resided in heaven and would come at once to those who needed help, right away.

Well, I never really had a personal experience with an Angel until one day, while riding a bus here in the metro area, I was terribly upset and wanted to get out of the house but didn't have a car of my own back then and of course, my boys were very young. As I recall, my sons were in school that day and I was home alone, overwhelmed with ... feelings. I was teary that day. I was probably about 37 years old back then. Anyway, because the bus ride took me out into the countryside, I fell asleep in my seat and when I woke up, I was nowhere remotely near home. I also had no way to call anyone. Fortunately, the bus was leaving to come back home and on the ride home, a passenger appeared in the seat in front of me. How they got there, I have no idea. We didn't make a stop to pick up a rider. Next thing I knew, this stranger, the passenger, began to make conversation with me as if they knew me personally. I couldn't help but be enchanted by them - they didn't look like a serial killer or some such thing. So I entertained the idea that it was okay to visit with them. He told me some rather remarkable things, that no one else could even possibly know about. Somewhere between the time our conversation ended and me looking out the window of the bus, this passenger disappeared... just like he appeared. It was surreal. But the whole experience left me peaceful. I do believe that I was visited by an angel.

Nothing like that has happened since, though.

But that day is as vivid in my memory as the day it happened.

I'll never forget what that 'angel' and I spoke about... Ever.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote