Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #27
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Yet Unknown:

Yesterday and today were beautiful sunny days and it made me think of you. Wondering when you are gonna show your beautiful self to me. I enjoy being single, but there are days that the anticipation of you and I together get the best of me. This weekend is one of those times.

I look forward to so much with you. I know we will go through good times and bad times. But the bad will be ok because of the love and comittment we will have for each other.

One thing that I have learned is that through all the pain of the past I had to go through it to get to you. Truth be told, who knows if we both have alot more bad to go through to get to each other. I for one baby girl know when I have met you all of that would have been worthwhile to have you in my arms for a lifetime.

To be able to love you so completely and unconditionally. Like you have never been loved before. I look forward to being proud to be your man, to have you as my partner, my equal, my best friend, and my wife.

Our course is not yet chartered baby girl. So many memories to make. So many might have beens to erase. In time when its supposed to be we will be with each other. I will await your arrival with patience. Because I know the best things are saved for last. And are worth waiting for... Keep that key that you have to my heart safe and close to you, until we meet.....

Your Prince
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: