Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #11021
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Loving and being loved. Needing and being needed.
The first week of April. 8 days.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #11022
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is filled with much more peace tonight.

It was a very difficult day and thankfully my body shutting down after the internship was a positive thing. I awoke grogged, but in a better frame of mind.

I also have decided to jump from the frying pan into the fire. The boss made life difficult today...tonight I decided to walk right into it. Upon waking, I texted and asked to go in tomorrow despite the really bad day I had today.

Today was the first time my body has shut down like that...immediately upon arriving home. I walked in, emptied my pockets, grabbed a sandwich, went to my recliner, gulped down the sandwich, didn't even finish my milk and I crashed for 3 hours!! I woke up disoriented and very groggy. Once I got up and took the dog out I felt a lot better and was able to figure out that I need to walk into the fire instead of shirking away from it.

Much of life has been quite paradoxical for me lately. I am glad the path is becoming much clearer even if it is extremely stressful.

I did talk to my supervisor today about the available position. Assistant counselor starts at $26/hr. Much better than the offer the HR Dept gave me before. After 2 years I could then get more licensures and receive much more pay as well as an increase to Counselor. It pays much better than the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor position with the state, but state benefits...ahhh the choices..We will see. My path will be revealed to me...of that I am sure!

That is what is on my mind.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #11023
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

He is.

The kiddo is.

The housemates are.

Life is really good.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #11024
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering if I'm peri-menopausal. This is the second time now I've had pms quite some time before my period started.

Now sure if I'm ready to be menopausal yet.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #11025
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Where did all these flirting femmes come from, seems like they're coming from all directions, school, social sites, etc... WOW... my dirty Daddy mind is cooking up with lots of dirty things...
Old 03-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #11026
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

More plans being made.
Much laughter.
Many talks.
Much love.

I absolutely CANNOT wait for next Friday.
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 12:42 AM   #11027
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i hate nighttime.. I hate bedtime.. I hate feeling so small in a house so big.. *sighs*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 03:37 AM   #11028
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Intense needs
Old 03-29-2013, 05:07 AM   #11029
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Somethings stay only mind and some don't

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:46 AM   #11030
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is on that dead tree in the back yard.I bought 2 new chains for me to use on my tree stuff and not on my neighbors tree stuff.Thinking I would like to put the "house work" aside for a few days and do something fun like cut down that tree.Sunshine today.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:03 AM   #11031
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Story in the local news...an 83 year old man had been missing for the last few days...they found him yesterday, he had been robbed and murdered by a man half his age who he was going to help with either the purchase or repair of a scooter...they did catch the guy and I hope they put him under the jail!

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 07:11 AM   #11032
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Think ill take a ride and take some pictures!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #11033
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

coloring easter eggs with my mother back in the day
it was something my oldest daughter got to do with her grandmother
my youngest never got the chance to do this
my mom would of loved her
i swear we had a coloring easter egg smiley
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #11034
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

This marriage mess was decided in 1967 with the Loving vs. The State of Virginia.

The decision was written in terms of a person's constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness and that includes the person's choice of the person they will marry. Period. This put an end to state by state laws on marriage.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #11035
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Well it is suppose to be work but it is the furthest thing from my mind...why am I even attempting to sit @ this desk
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #11036
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

One of my accounts dropped their freelance program. Thanks economy!!! Anyways, this frees up a chunk of time for me. going home to St. Augustine. Here I come BEACH and Marineland. Love swimming with the Dolphins!!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #11037
Daktari

Step four prep.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #11038
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

How to get a circle to fit in a square shape. Lol
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #11039
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am loving this weather!

What is on my mind? I am smiling and thinking about how peaceful my day has been and how much it filled my heart to see kids so excited for this weekend.

I am hoping that my friends who have not been feeling well are feeling better and of course I am floating in my daydreams and ideas
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #11040
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

First step will be today
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: