Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Seeing a good independent film (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) with the company of a very interesting, smart and attractive femme.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #562
cheekymonkey

How Do You Identify?:
femme

cheekymonkey is on a distinguished road
Smile

One of my Doc's called my "Mary Lu" today....he's "Dr. Lu."
Lots of big changes and extra stress in the last year. Busy day...we shared a smile!
cheekymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #563
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

My little goofy furkid!!! He is snoozing in the bed right now, flat on his back with his legs straight up in the air!! I can't even make the bed cause I would disturb him. Punk.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #564
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The high for the day isn't suppose to be so hot only 80 YIPPIEEEEE!!!! Only thing is I can't decide if I want to work in the yard and get the garden ready or go fishing...............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #565
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
The high for the day isn't suppose to be so hot only 80 YIPPIEEEEE!!!! Only thing is I can't decide if I want to work in the yard and get the garden ready or go fishing...............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go FISHING!! I LOVE to go fishing in the morning!! The light's just right, the temp is just right - especially if there's a bit of a crisp to the air - the sun isn't beating down on my fair skin... then about noon, I'd head home to start on my garden. I can't wait to have another garden!! Maybe I can get my watermelons to actually GROW this year?? I DO have a green thumb and can grow one mean garden... but last year was a dud...

grab your gear and GO FISHIN'!! You won't regret it, I promise! That garden will wait till later.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #566
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about the wonderful evening I had at home with my sweetheart last night and the movie date night with her tonight,

Seeing my kayak all cleaned up and ready to go for the upcoming weekend,

It's going to be a beautiful day and I get to spend some time outside today!

All things worth smiling about!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #567
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
My little goofy furkid!!! He is snoozing in the bed right now, flat on his back with his legs straight up in the air!! I can't even make the bed cause I would disturb him. Punk.
What a cutie!!! Now, this made me smile.
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #568
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #569
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

This video, too cute!

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=7231546
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #570
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Seeing children dressed up in their Easter outfits.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #571
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Easter is coming up and I have the weekend off. Now that My cousin and his friend are gone I got everything to myself, and of course Bella laying on my livingroom floor tearing up her toys.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #572
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting not 1, not 2, but THREE magical letters from my precious daughter! AND a homemade Easter card!

She's the best!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #573
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My 11 year old pup looking up at me, groaning, stretching then laying back down to sleep... She is my precious babygirl...
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #574
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We have some awesome people on this Planet. Saying thanks and a shout out to all that make it a great place.

FemineAllure just donated PETSMART GIFT CARDS, totaling $200.

Jake Tulane just donated 7 more: "Jakes Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets ( pink cat's eye and pearls with a solid sterling silver pink Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon charm on each. Way to go Jake. A reminder of how important awareness and annual screenings are IMO, and Hi 5 to Rainbowchick who is doing the 60 miles for Breast Cancer Awareness walk.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:57 AM   #575
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

THE SUNSHINE!!
Two Mourning Doves just outside my window delightfully pecking at the food I put out. I got so close to them before they realized I was there... when one saw me, she just tilted her little head up and winked at me, then waddled off down the porch roof. She was so close that I could see the color and details around her eyes. BEAUTIFUL!

A call from a far away friend, getting to hear them laugh and enjoy their wonderful spirit. They always seem to wash away my bad feelings without even talking about those feelings. I love to see their smile or goofy grin light up their eyes.

This morning, while I was trying to sleep in, I was laying on my belly with my arms up around my pillow... Willy Bear jumped up, snuggled in next to me and laid his little head on my back. Tashi hesitated then jumped up and laid her chin on the back of my knee very lightly. They were so tender and sweet. They always know when I don't feel good or had a bad night.

Looking out my window and seeing all the flowering trees in bloom... thinking I should make a trip down to DC/Baltimore/Fairfax to see all the cherry trees and visit my Great Gramma's graveside. Where she lays in rest is FILLED with cherry trees and beautiful water gardens.

Thinking, getting excited about, an idea/plan I want to discuss with my landlord/new boss about running a new franchise for him in a different state. He owns it, I do almost all the work getting and keeping it running. I've been so excited about this idea all week that you can't smack the smile off my face!!

I LOVE

While I was typing this, I dropped my bath towel from my hair onto the floor next to me. It landed on Willy Bear... who loves his Momma so much that he didn't even move or get startled. I thought he was curled up under the desk, but I just looked down and saw his little nose peaking out from under the towel. What a little Smooch-Pooch!!

Last edited by Kenna; 04-03-2010 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #576
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Being outside right now enjoying the beautiful weather.

Being able to do what I want when I want today because I still have a whole other day to get stuff done around the house.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #577
Forgetmenotfemme
Timed Out

Forgetmenotfemme is an unknown quantity at this point

Waking up to his warm body cuddling me like I have never been cuddled.
Forgetmenotfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #578
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

the sun + the park + my lil' man = sMiLeS!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #579
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My newest Lucky Number.... 2011!!!

That's how many times my profile has been viewed...
Hummmmm

Now I KNOW I am not that interesting... not this little wall flower!
And I've not been naughty enough to have an internet love affair...
Either something's wrong with my hits calculator, or I have a stalker?
Hummmmmm that might be fun?
Old 04-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #580
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The dog was sitting on the chair and the cat was standing next to it on the floor.

The dog would swipe the cat's ears with her paws and the cat would get a bit of a scratch/rub behind the ears.

They were both enjoying themselves.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile