Old 04-26-2016, 07:59 PM   #20681
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Exhibit A for stupidity!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 09:00 PM   #20682
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 08:01 AM   #20683
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,113 Times in 8,596 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 08:03 AM   #20684
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,785 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Can we guess your level of education based on your sense of humor?

http://www.playbuzz.com/tomlutz10/ca...-of-humor#half

Sample question:

When I see lovers' name on a tree, I don't think it's cute. I just think it's crazy how many people bring knives on a date.

Ace:

Masters Degree

You're one of the best and the brightest. You set your goals on a graduate degree and you pushed your way through. Your sense of humor is sophisticated and intellectual, and you never miss a beat. You don't need jokes explained to you. After all, if you can make it through grad school it's safe to say you've got a good head on your shoulders!

*Take the quiz my pals here on the Planet, see if this quiz nails it for you.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 08:51 AM   #20685
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Another Master's Degree here, but I did crack up when the Stop sign hit the reporter. That may have knocked me down from a PhD.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 07:39 AM   #20686
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pat Parker

Pat Parker

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 07:35 PM   #20687
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Graph

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 09:04 AM   #20688
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Each year at MFuwe Lodge, between late October and mid December, some very special guests pay a visit to feast on the fallen fruits from the large Wild Mango (Cordyla africana) tree in the lodge grounds.

The fact that a large safari lodge is built around this delicious food store is of no concern to them. Each day generations of these special guests saunter thru (or have been taught to saunter thru) the reception area to reach the fruits.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2016, 07:24 AM   #20689
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

It's almost Mothers Day.

What will your mom receive?

The ubiquitous flowers, sweet, thoughtful, yet predictable.

Chocolate treats so mom says, "Oh no, honey I'm on a diet, let's just pass it around so everyone can eat one.

For those with a bit more discretionary income, how about "The fruit of the month club?" Very tasteful (pun intended) and a classy gift.

Children who have a lot of discretionary income and wants to to be the Rock Star of the family, how about giving her a trip? To anywhere?

Last but not least, for you jokesters on a budget or if this really explains your entire life with mommy dearest, you have this......

Ace's amazing mom has been away for 11 years, she received all of the above as gifts in the years gone by sans the okay mug. I would do just about anything to see her one more time.......
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2016, 07:29 AM   #20690
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Yuri Kochiyama

Yuri Kochiyama

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #20691
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Prathia Hall

Prathia Hall

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #20692
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food for thought....

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #20693
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #20694
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 11:43 AM   #20695
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpion boo bear.

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #20696
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 12:30 PM   #20697
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:06 AM   #20698
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Thief steals snake from pet store by stuffing him in his pants

A thief was caught on video shoving a python down his pants at a pet store in Portland, Oregon.

The man walked into A to Z Pets, grabbed the snake out of its cage and shoved it down the front of his pants before casually walking out of the store.

When the store owner realized that the snake was gone, she checked the surveillance video and saw what had happened.

Now the search is on to find the thief and the 2-foot python, which is worth about $200.

Perp was caught!

* Dude! Is that a python in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:16 AM   #20699
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpion boo bear.

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
I am reminded of an graduate study I did, a few years ago....

There used to be an methadone clinic, blocks away, and I was curious about the broad representation of clinic visitors. By conducting field interviews, I learned that people's doctors has prescribed opiate medications for use, but when clients and doctors realized that withdrawing from high powered opiates was most often impossible, doctors would have to "black list" their clients so they'd qualify for methadone programs/treatment facilities, to get them off the opiates they liberally prescribed. Of course, neighborhood councils complained about the clinic bringing unwanted attention to the neighborhood on the premise that these people were often dope addicts. But the truth turned out to be that people with well paying jobs/careers with the best insurance ever were victims of the medical and big pharmacy empires.

I knew something was up because neighborhood council claims didn't match up with the real demographics of clientele visiting the methadone clinic.

Anyway, it's no surprise to me that medical bankruptcies would be on the rise because I recently read on Senator Sanders government website that behind top killing medical conditions of heart and stroke deaths is..... medical record errors.

I'm guessing that's an significant statistical error that is most likely shoved into an dark corner because heaven forbid anyone sheds light on medical issue practices that could cost you your life : prime example ---->>> Prince, and the opiates prescribed by doctors trying to help manage his pain levels.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 07:48 AM   #20700
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

KFC's new edible nail polish, it tastes like chicken!

HONG KONG — Fast food chain Kentucky Fried Chicken is branching out to finger-licking fashion with a new line of flavored nail polishes.

The limited-edition nail polish will come in Original Recipe and Hot & Spicy flavors. It can be applied like normal polish and tasted as soon as it dries, according to a statement by the company posted online.

Marketing company Ogilvy & Mather reportedly worked with food scientists at the same spice company responsible for KFC’s secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.

“Yes, it is actually a real thing,” Ogilvy & Mather’s Anna Mugglestone told the New York Times. “It tastes like chicken.”

http://cltv.com/2016/05/05/kfcs-new-...-like-chicken/

What's next? cheesecake toe nail polish?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff