Old 10-30-2015, 09:59 AM   #501
gulfportgal

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
single

gulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputationgulfportgal Has the BEST Reputation
Default Earl Gray hanging out

He's my trouble maker, but I love him *smooch*
gulfportgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gulfportgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2015, 12:37 PM   #502
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I woke trapped under the covers. Cats face buried into my back small 30 lb dog in the bend of my knees and the larger 60 lb dog just close enough to be close and not snuggled up.
Then we worked on little dog not barking at the door bell this morning.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2015, 09:14 AM   #503
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

This happened last night. I have a food bowl on a low windowsill so that the cats can look outside while having a snack. Last night the baby kitty who is starting to look like a pot belly pig was having a snack then jumped in the air and ran into the other room. I looked outside to see what scared her and saw a big racoon. She and the racoon must have seen each other through the window. I laughed and laughed.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2015, 09:16 AM   #504
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I left the bedroom door open this morning and Oliver got back in bed without me. Sneaky lil fellow he's turning out to be.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #505
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

contractors in and out of the house for 3 days have the puppies all excited and my nerves frazzled....

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #506
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Lill' miss is still newish in the house and is starting to get used to being an inside dog, she had a day of me having to close the back doors since it's finally gotten chilly in Vegas.
She had no messes in the house, that is great progress

She did however discover the great doggy joy of the cat box :/

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2015, 11:04 AM   #507
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yoda the boxer...I call him Bodhi but my daughter will be back to reclaim him as Yoda...lol

Any who...

I just realized any time I'm in the kitchen he goes into the hallway and watches me...he won't stay in the living room even...

I don't know if he heard something or if its just that he hates when I grind coffee beans...but I only do that in the mornings...so....lol I guess my reputation in the kitchen proceeds me!
Old 11-09-2015, 07:56 PM   #508
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,165 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It has rained and rained for days now, and Tiny Dog refuses to go out in the rain. However, she eventually had to allow her delicate paws to touch the wet ground . . . and she went out without me! I stood in the door and held her leash, staying dry, while she quickly ran out, did her thing, then ran back in. This is huge progress, her being willing to go out without me in the rain. What a smart, thoughtful puppy dog . . . finally.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #509
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Friday night fun at my house.

The kitties and I are playing "chase me catch me". First I chase the kitties then they chase me and repete. It is big fun and we have played this game for years.
Fun Friday night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #510
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Repeating: ^..^

Mr.Mars slept all day til I came home from work: then went back to sleep.

He needs to get a feline life
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 09:45 PM   #511
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ignored me for a couple of hours and then shared some human food with me and then went to bed at her allocated time!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 09:54 PM   #512
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I finely put the new electric blanket on the bed so when I got up at three a.m. I found Rowdy under the covers toasty warm as can be. Other pup Little Bits has found she can get under her blanket that's on top of the bed with a pillow for her, then get a double warm up from both sides. I am glad they are comfy and even more glad the blanket keeps my arthritic knees warm all night long so my knees don't hurt.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 10:05 PM   #513
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I measured their feet an ordered shoes. I don't want my little one to get too cold, since he has a harder time regulating his temperature.

We shared blt sandwiches tonight (unwillingly). They stood by and begged until I gave in.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 06:16 AM   #514
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

He protested, quietly but adamantly, against taking his meds. He's now sulking behind the sofa.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 01:31 PM   #515
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ten Little Indians (my precious furkits)

The weather is colder, so I was lucky when they rent a corner of my bed to me last night. Also, I'm thinking about getting magnetic paw prints to cover my black car with, instead of washing them off all the time. Try reading a book or paper in this house! Forget it, they're all over it. If I don't get their Friskies Party Mix when they want it, they will stalk me everywhere I go, giving me the worst cat vibes imaginable (I really think they put drugs in that stuff). But.. anyway.. I love those kits.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #516
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Tonight I played fetch with my baby kitty. The way this game is played is that I throw the toy and the baby kitty chases it then turns and looks at me. Then I run over pick up the toy and throw it again so that she can chase it. Repete...over and over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2015, 09:42 AM   #517
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

HELP, I am stuck in the recliner under my kitty. Haha! Just kidding. My baby kitty is sitting on my lap. She loves me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #518
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver woke and started hollering for me and he wasn't hungry. He actually wanted me. Usually, it's food first, then me, then everything else.

I think he had a bad dream.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2015, 05:35 AM   #519
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

One of my dogs is sick. All she wants to do is cuddle with mama.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2015, 05:42 AM   #520
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs do the cutest thing... Ever since they were babies, when they woke up in the morning, I would hug and kiss them for like 5 minutes and say good morning. Now, the second they wake up in the morning, they run over to me for good morning hugs and kisses. They jump on me, kiss me and expect those few minutes of good morning hugs and kisses. It is my favorite part of the day!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets