Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
sexxxxxxxx
I shouldn't be surprised. In all the many years I've known you, I don't think you've ever had anything else on your mind...lmao
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #3642
Storm

How Do You Identify?:
No dress please
Relationship Status:
Taken

Storm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I shouldn't be surprised. In all the many years I've known you, I don't think you've ever had anything else on your mind...lmao
What else is there?
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Storm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #3643
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Got really super uber pissed before work. Then got caught in a bad storm on the way to work. Almost nailing a concrete bridge head-on kinda put a few things in perspective. Not so pissy now...
Old 08-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #3644
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Got really super uber pissed before work. Then got caught in a bad storm on the way to work. Almost nailing a concrete bridge head-on kinda put a few things in perspective. Not so pissy now...

my head turns with the dog in your signature every time I read your posts... my pom mix does that.. hehehehehe glad your not so pissy now!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #3645
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

At this very moment:

The fact that I used the phrase "Ding Dong" just a few moments ago, to represent a door bell ringing. Which has caused me to desperately desire a Hostess Ding Dong.

No.Joke.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #3646
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post

my head turns with the dog in your signature every time I read your posts... my pom mix does that.. hehehehehe glad your not so pissy now!
I know! I do the same thing...lol It reminds me of my lil boston terrier. He looks and acts just like that...lol

Thanks...
Old 08-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #3647
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finding out that my old girl ladybug has a severe yeast infection in her skin... my now previous vet told me she had a fungal infection and had me bathing her with iodine for 2 - 3 months.. which just let it get VERY bad... but there is hope.. I was worried I had to put her down... it will take another 2 months to see improvement but we will see!!

Old 08-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #3648
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Don't know what to write about first, so I'll just write them in the order they came.

Last week.. Went to get career councelling at a local college. They could only offer me 2 courses and they pay little and stress you out a lot. I am trying to get away from that exact situation!!!!

Sun... went to a ladies dance,,, NO ONE danced with me despite my best flirting.

Mon... found out that the job I just took in April may be closing its doors as of Sept 1.

Tuesday.. found out that a woman I had been dating, who had told me she needed a lot of time to get to know someone before she would get into a relationship with them (me) and that she wasn't ready for a relationship (with me apparently). This was a month ago... Well, she put on her fb that she is in a relationship (not with me) with someone she had a date with recently. hmmmmm I feel like a .

Tuesday night... find out my stepsister is dying at any minute. We were not close, but I have known her since I was 5... we had our first day of school together, I knew her kids when they were living at home, my mom helped her deliver her children at the hospital, etc. Apparently she had a drug and alcholol problem and now is dying at the age of 48, of serosis (sp?) of the liver, internal bleeding and her kidneys are shutting down. She has poisoned herself from the inside out. Now her children and her parents are paying the price.

Today.... AC in my car just STOPS working on my way out with my friends. Will have to get it fixed but don't know how I will pay for it.

Hospital bills coming in from er and overnight stay a couple of months ago.

AND IT IS JUST WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #3649
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Nutella....everyone is talking about it, i've seen more pictures of it in the last month than in my entire life before then....

i think i may have to break down & try it. It just seems weird....chocolate on toast?? i dunno.....
Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #3650
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be glad when this week is over...

Yesterday evening Shelia's 45 year old cousin died suddenly - undetected congenital heart defect that causes the aorta to rupture. They were very close - he was like a baby brother to her. She is just heartbroken. Looks like this weekend I'll be attending another funeral in the mountains at the same funeral home I was at last month.

5:45 this morning I check my bank account online to discover that my insurance agent misinformed me as to my premiums. This will be straightened out tomorrow and then I will deal with the underlying problem - an incompetent agent.

About 2 hours later on my drive in to work this morning I found myself in the middle of a high speed police chase...one bad guy doing about 80 in slow traffic followed by about 6 squad cars...then another 4 or 5...then a couple more...they caught him...nobody got hurt...I love the tranquility of my morning commute...

Later today I spoke with the insurance agent who gave me some song and dance about the actual insurance company being responsible for the mix up and she was unaware of one of their policies regarding automatic payments.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #3651
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have two job offers, another interview tomorrow with someone who basically offered me a position over the phone and several more resumes out. I love having choices but I need to make the right decision. I just heard a friend of mine has started her own mental health agency...I just submitted a resume there as well...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #3652
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
Nutella....everyone is talking about it, i've seen more pictures of it in the last month than in my entire life before then....

i think i may have to break down & try it. It just seems weird....chocolate on toast?? i dunno.....
actually is pretty good...i like it in moderation...and is good right out of jar..take a chance..that is if u can comeout from ,stop flirting with me and go get some......
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #3653
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Had a REALLY big busy day in the sweltering heat and had tried to take an afternoon nap, but my brain just wouldn't shut down (at least I enjoyed the coolness of this peaceful house while I rested)...
late tonight, I put in a movie thinking it would lull me to sleep within the first 10 minutes....
nope..
didn't happen...
Ya think with all these critters that I'd have some sheep or goats to count.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #3654
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
actually is pretty good...i like it in moderation...and is good right out of jar..take a chance..that is if u can comeout from ,stop flirting with me and go get some......
Or you can use it as bait to make Scoote follow you anywhere
Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #3655
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Sheets.........
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #3656
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Or you can use it as bait to make Scoote follow you anywhere
whats on my mind???? thinking i need to define moderation for my sweetie bc obviously she doesnt know or she overlooked it or is simply implying i am EASY!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #3657
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Can't sleep

too much on my mind

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #3658
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
whats on my mind???? thinking i need to define moderation for my sweetie bc obviously she doesnt know or she overlooked it or is simply implying i am EASY!!
You're way too difficult to be easy honey...don't worry!

...but I love ya
Old 08-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #3659
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering why my neighbor is flying his remote control plane around at almost midnight.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #3660
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Don't know what to write about first, so I'll just write them in the order they came.

Last week.. Went to get career councelling at a local college. They could only offer me 2 courses and they pay little and stress you out a lot. I am trying to get away from that exact situation!!!!

Sun... went to a ladies dance,,, NO ONE danced with me despite my best flirting.

Mon... found out that the job I just took in April may be closing its doors as of Sept 1.

Tuesday.. found out that a woman I had been dating, who had told me she needed a lot of time to get to know someone before she would get into a relationship with them (me) and that she wasn't ready for a relationship (with me apparently). This was a month ago... Well, she put on her fb that she is in a relationship (not with me) with someone she had a date with recently. hmmmmm I feel like a .

Tuesday night... find out my stepsister is dying at any minute. We were not close, but I have known her since I was 5... we had our first day of school together, I knew her kids when they were living at home, my mom helped her deliver her children at the hospital, etc. Apparently she had a drug and alcholol problem and now is dying at the age of 48, of serosis (sp?) of the liver, internal bleeding and her kidneys are shutting down. She has poisoned herself from the inside out. Now her children and her parents are paying the price.

Today.... AC in my car just STOPS working on my way out with my friends. Will have to get it fixed but don't know how I will pay for it.

Hospital bills coming in from er and overnight stay a couple of months ago.

AND IT IS JUST WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{RUTHIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: