Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #11641
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default responding to Cid's post

Oh gosh, I sure do feel for you.

Here is a suggestion ...
Write out the very best and the very worst scenario if you chose contact. Look within yourself, be honest with yourself and decide if you are prepared to accept and will be okay with either outcome.

I certainly would not try to direct your show but I do want to say I wish you the very best on your decision.

Sometimes that is such a hard freaking choice to make!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #11642
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

How Jac can close the bags of food with out clips/ties etc and things stay reasonably fresh? This method of hys I am curious about and happy that hy does it.

How easy it is to make dinner with a helper. And even laundry. Etc... It is weird that things are easier right now.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #11643
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I'm supposed to go get my hair cut and coloured and I don't know if I should wash it first or not. I know if you do it yourself you don't wash it. I've never had it done professionally so I really don't know if it's the same or not.
That's the only thing on my mind right now. It's a good day!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #11644
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
I'm supposed to go get my hair cut and coloured and I don't know if I should wash it first or not. I know if you do it yourself you don't wash it. I've never had it done professionally so I really don't know if it's the same or not.
no need to wash it!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #11645
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Thank you, I really needed that
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #11646
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I really want to know why people use "how are you?" as
a greeting rather than a general inquiry. If you're walking by me and ask
how are you?, then stop for a second while I say "fine thank you, how are you?"
Otherwise, just say hello.
Trust me, if you're not close enough to me to wait for a response,
I'm not going to share with you exactly how I'm doing (fantastic or not so much)
because clearly you really don't care.
That's what's on my mind.
It's a slow day.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #11647
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I skipped lunch so I am really needing a shower and then MUCH FOOD!

I made a little green step up stool this afternoon and just posted a photo of it in the gallery. It is cute (well I think so anyway) and will be very serviceable out in my storage room.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #11648
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Most color adheres better to dirty hair.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #11649
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

How nice it would be to come home to someone.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #11650
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

So much left to do at work, 12-14 hour days and I still can't get it all finished. Being down 4 coordinators in the department is a real strain. I think sometime, I could sleep the whole weekend if domestic chores didn't need to be done or I had to work.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #11651
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

POURING DOWN RAIN AGAIN! !!
I need an Ark! ....

good thing my Orange Supreme cake is done baking ...lights might go out again
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #11652
tndoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
One Day

tndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind, is this crazy weather pattern. We are expecting some heavy rains over the rest of the week.
tndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tndoc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #11653
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting married in 11 days. Count down time. But I am so busy moving my store that I have no time to ponder about the wedding. LOL

I am on my 4th wedding dress. I keep changing my mind. Thats what happens when you own a clothing store....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #11654
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

A fun conversation with a hilarious person
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #11655
Newfiefemme1978

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe LOL
Relationship Status:
SIngle

Newfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Are there really any Butch or FTM woman who like BBW

Years of being in this community I struggle with finding women who really do appreciate the curves.

Was really nervous about writing this post but finally said what do I have to lose.

I want someone to want me for more than my curves but can accept me for the beautiful sexy woman I am inside.

I make a statement that in 2013 I will find my sexy butch who will think I am the sexiest woman alive LOL

Anyway strange rant might not even be appropiate but here is goes LOL
Newfiefemme1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Newfiefemme1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 02:58 AM   #11656
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

A sexy voice,laughing and a cell that needs charging
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 04:15 AM   #11657
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Need or want?

I really want, and possibly need, another night like that one *points at calendar*. I really needed it then and could really use it again.

Also, I am thinking a lot about my grandpa who passed away this weekend. I didn't think it was a big deal and wouldn't upset me, given his history with my family and the fact that I haven't seen him since 1991. I was wrong. Very wrong. I'm more upset than I want to admit (and those who know me know I do not admit when I am upset or hurt). I just kind of want to be held for a little while (and that is not like me either).
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #11658
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I just have to get something out! I belong to another website where some butt head decided to ask everyone if transition is too easy now. His rant was Ridiculous and judgemental... My piont is... Don't we face enough judgement without being judged by each other? Yes, my boxers are all twisted and pissed!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #11659
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

That way too many Americans are without healthcare. The privatization of the healthcare industry means that most people are not immune from the lack of the best healthcare; regardless of health insurance.
Also, there is a big difference between hearing loss and vertigo.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #11660
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Getting back to meetings, getting my head straight. Feels good to be back, in many ways.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post: