Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2024, 03:05 PM   #32
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,535 Times in 2,664 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can't Sleep? Insomnia?

When I was in grade school my poor mother had a hard time getting me up to go to class. It stayed with me and I found that most jobs or school was done much better if I worked or studied at night. I have been to two sleep projects at local hospitals and the last word was from the attending Dr. His answer was, " day people do not understand night people". You can change your bio rhythm for only short times and you will go back to day sleep. I usually wake up around this time of day, sometimes early like 1 pm. I go to sleep at around 5-7 am. Yes, I do lose a great deal of day time and up and around at night is a lonely time. Watching tv or on the computer helps pass the time as you can't do much housework like vaccum or hang pictures in the middle of the night. This is one of the reasons for seeking a night time partner who also has a hard time with daylight chores. But, alas, it is what it is. So I just say, carry on.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
insomnia, sleep