Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

GYROS!!!! my absolute favorite hole n the wall opened for spring/summer.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #7602
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ice cream!!!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #7603
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

A ham sandwich with fresh, garlicky guacamole to dip it in.

Ugh, bacheloress food... at least I used a plate!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #7604
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After two hours of grocery shopping..

One whole grilled chicken breast that had been marinated in a parmesan-garlic dressing for four hours, uncle ben's brown rice with garlic and olive oil, and a small salad of spinach, tender greens and half a carrot's worth of carrot 'shavings'. Bought coconut water but did not like it, so drinking 12 oz of fat-free milk. Splurged and bought mini vanilla icecream sandwiches, may have one for dessert..

Prepped my dinner for tomorrow to take to work - 1c leftover uncle ben's brown rice, 1/2 chicken breast also marinated, 1/2c cooked broccoli tossed with a tsp of butter and lightly salt'n'peppered, 1c globe grapes and another small salad with a very light drizzle of fat-free italian dressing.

Still have to do bloodwork about the diabetes, so trying to eat better in the meantime and watch the fat grams, as well as sodium (my body reacts to it a bit more than most people do)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #7605
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

MMMMMM... spaghetti and garlic bread is what I know so far...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #7606
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken n garlic pizza and salad.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #7607
Toolboxfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girlie ones, please
Relationship Status:
unattached

Toolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I went out for Pho, It was yummy!!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #7608
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Low carb Spaghetti, high fiber rolls and the most wonderful strawberries everrrrrr...grown locally by high school students in the FFA.

I mean, I have known many a strawberry, but these were a deep red, special, sweet.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #7609
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Potato rolled tacos... Can I say yummers!! I only had one tho haha

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #7610
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

6 oz baked chicken breast w/ garlic
steamed cabbage w/apple cider vonegar
Large iceberg lettuce salad
Bottled water......

And a wish for ice cream!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #7611
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

It was a banana butty.

I woke up achy and starving after a 2hr unplanned nap, curled up on the sofa. White chocolate buttons for afters!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #7612
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Unexpectedly had to come home instead of rehab, and I happen to have some good eats here in stock. Hence tonight's menu:

Rosehips with lemon peel tea

Chicken Cordon Bleu - a splurge, but easy. Easy is good with a fresh Total Knee Replacement. TKR are not for the wimpy, imnsho.

Spinach Salad with lovely strawberries, slivered roasted almonds, and blue cheese. All Organic, all beyond Yummmmy!

Watermelon for dessert. Also organic. Will probably eat way too much of this, it is so dang good, juicy and sweet. Also guilt free.

Green/white tea mix that is especially lovely. I forget the name. I think it is a new one from Celestial Seasonings. Is that the name of the local company that is now all over the USA these days? I do like supporting smart local companies like that one.

Wish I could remember more or better. Or I suppose I could simply go check. But I am stuck here with the Game Ready on my leg *heavenly! no wonder they use these devices for the players in the NFL, simply amazing -accelerated recovery systems. Basically ice water bath around your whole affected limb* So I am ain't going anywhere soon!

And before bedtime, I gets to have my better than ice cream dream! I simply am addicted to Wild Blueberries, which are naturally organic and naturally amazing. I enjoy them frozen, just as they are starting to melt. Much better than any ice cream on earth and I have tried many an ice cream in my day. Totally guilt free, too. Which is always lovely. As I tend to excel at all things guilt related. The Irish Catholic in me has a Masters in guilt, the good Jew in me has the Ph.D.!

It will be a lovely night chock full of good eats. The foodie in me is a happy grrrl!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #7613
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post

Bottled water......

try the wild blueberries, frozen... seriously good eats and better than ice cream, for me anyways~

d'the milk sensitive one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #7614
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

We are having pho tonight, yum yum.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #7615
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post

Bottled water......

try the wild blueberries, frozen... seriously good eats and better than ice cream, for me anyways~

d'the milk sensitive one
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #7616
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post
It was a banana butty.

I woke up achy and starving after a 2hr unplanned nap, curled up on the sofa. White chocolate buttons for afters!
do I need to google what in the heck is banana butty?

what the heck is a butty?

colour me curious
d
Old 04-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #7617
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Potato rolled tacos... Can I say yummers!! I only had one tho haha
okay, you guys are killing me, what in the heck is a Potato rolled taco?

is it a corn tortilla filled with potato instead of the usual beans or meat d'jour?

colour me more curious than ever, I will be a bloody rainbow by the time I am finished reading this page!

d'who love tacos
Old 04-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #7618
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I had grapes and a homemade pizza is in the oven,w/ salad on the side
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #7619
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
do I need to google what in the heck is banana butty?

what the heck is a butty?

colour me curious
d
butty=sandwich

A banana butty is delicious, hot or cold.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #7620
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

last night we went out for bbq ribs, Mac and cheese, Cole slaw, corn bread. She had turkey instead of ribs and coffee, I had a red ale brew and water.

Tonight her famous potato casserole with new red potatoes, broccoli, carrots, peas, corn and added chunk chicken breast and shredded cheese.oj to drink.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food