Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 01-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #41
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation
Default Plan B Butch/Femme Social ! Feb. 5th

Plan B Social in S.F. !
Date: Saturday February 5, 2011
Time: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Street: 398-12th Street @ Harrison
City/State/Zip: San Francisco
That's right! This is a "Plan B" Butch-Femme Social.
This was such a successful party last year, we've brought it back!

Plan A: Meet people on BART, at work, at a wedding, at the dyke
march, at your high school reunion, on the street, cruising at A
Different Light, walking the dog, at the Folsom or Castro Street
Fairs, etc.

This, however, is PLAN B. Plan B is bring single/available people to a
Butch-Femme Social and see what happens. This can be...

* Your ex with whom you are still friends
* A date that you really thought was hot, but you're just friends no matter how hard you try
* A one-night-stand
* That one dyke at work who never goes out
* Your friend that says that she wants a girlfriend
* The one single person in your circle of married folks
* A quirky alone that isn't afraid to come to a singles event
* Someone that just isn't your type, etc.

Invite 'em! Bring 'em!

No pressure, no games, just show up.

ALSO, it's our February birthday party for Joan, Liza, Captain & Octavia.

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #42
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's Dance!

If you've never been to a production by Butta---get your dance shoes on for this club AND it will benefit Queer Women of Color Film Festival ! EVERYONE welcome, wheelchair accessible.

Time Saturday at 9:00pm - Sunday at 2:00am MARCH 19th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Oasis Restaurant & Bar
135 12th Street
Oakland, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Christine De La Rosa, Qwocff Sf, Kebo Drew

More Info SOCIAL - Giving Is Sexy
The Oasis
135 12th Street, Oakland
Saturday, March 19th
$7-$10 Sliding Scale
No one turned away for lack of funds.
9pm-2am

It is that time of year again! The Queer Women of Color Media Arts Project is gearing up for their 7th Annual Film Festival. Yes you heard right it is the SEVENTH Annual Film Festival!!!!!

Join us for a night of film by past and present filmmakers, music by some of the Bay's hottest DJs and dancing by YOU!

We will have a big crew of our current filmmakers on hand, info about QWOCFF, and other special goodies throughout the night.

We hope to see you Saturday night, March 19th!

Share:PostPostLinkLinkPhotoPhotoVideoVideo

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #43
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

You’re invited to a party! Join us to celebrate the Voices Raised! Leadership Summit and support all of the work COLAGE does to create world in which all families are treated with respect and equality.

Special guests and entertainment will be announced soon!

Small bites, beverages and wine will be served.

Sponsorship: Please click here to sponsor Voices Raised!

Sponsors will be recognized throughout the weekend,, at the party, and in our print and online materials.

http://www.colage.org/featured/voice...n-celebration/
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #44
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

So it appears I'll be heading to Palo Alto from July 5 to July 15th for work (this includes a weekend). So if anyone wants to meet up the evening of July 8 or on either the 9th or 10th let me know!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #45
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i won't be in town, but i had dinner with Linus during one of his visits to the Bay Area, and i recommend him as a congenial dinner companion. It will be vegetarian though.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #46
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
i won't be in town, but i had dinner with Linus during one of his visits to the Bay Area, and i recommend him as a congenial dinner companion. It will be vegetarian though.
You make it sound like a horrible thing! :P

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #47
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to meet...who the fuck just typed that??!!

anyway...are you gonna head up to SF?...I am a snot-ass and don't go far from home...unless someone wantsta drive me...

I can secretly PM you my number, and if you do plan something you can call...I'll include an email...

I used to live in palo alto...I don't know nuthin' about it now...yeah, that was pure babble!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #48
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I'd like to meet...who the fuck just typed that??!!

anyway...are you gonna head up to SF?...I am a snot-ass and don't go far from home...unless someone wantsta drive me...

I can secretly PM you my number, and if you do plan something you can call...I'll include an email...

I used to live in palo alto...I don't know nuthin' about it now...yeah, that was pure babble!
Oh I'm sure I'll head up to SF since there isn't much to do in Palo Alto for the weekend.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #49
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Linus!!!
Come to lunch with some of us on Sunday the 10th!!! I'm going to be in the Oakland area on that day.....we're meeting in El Cerrito at a place called Fat Apples (At Last knows) at 11:30 am.

I'd love to see You!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #50
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Linus!!!
Come to lunch with some of us on Sunday the 10th!!! I'm going to be in the Oakland area on that day.....we're meeting in El Cerrito at a place called Fat Apples (At Last knows) at 11:30 am.

I'd love to see You!

I'll mark it down and see if I can figure out how to get there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #51
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

QUOTE=Diva;354175]Linus!!!

I'd love to see You!

[/QUOTE]

Yup- it is going to be a Lunch with our Diva Day!! 11:30 am on 7/10 Sunday at the Fat Apples in El Cerrito on Fairmount (casual, moderately priced good food and easy parking and freeway acess to I-80/580). Going to have a great time!

It would help if people that are going to join in let me know- I am going early to get a table and a fairly accurate count would help.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #52
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I'll mark it down and see if I can figure out how to get there.
My wife and I have talked about camping in the area so that I can see some of the work she's been doing. We don't spend many workdays together, so this is a way we can do that as well.

Anyway... We may do it so we cover the 10th and can attend the Diva get-together. If we do, I'll be more than happy to give you a ride.

Once I figure everything out and confirm with the missus, I will let you know.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #53
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
QUOTE=Diva;354175]Linus!!!

I'd love to see You!

Yup- it is going to be a Lunch with our Diva Day!! 11:30 am on 7/10 Sunday at the Fat Apples in El Cerrito on Fairmount (casual, moderately priced good food and easy parking and freeway acess to I-80/580). Going to have a great time!

It would help if people that are going to join in let me know- I am going early to get a table and a fairly accurate count would help.[/QUOTE]

When do you need to know by the latest?

Old 06-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #54
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

lunch with the one and only Diva AND Linus?????? and maybe Thinker and the wife????

mmmmm.....have to look at my calendar and see what I have going on.....

(I assume I can crash your get together....laughin....)

oh crap....dang it....never mind....I am going camping at Big Sur with my sports dyke older sister and her sports dyke friends (ball caps and pony tails will abound)
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #55
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
My wife and I have talked about camping in the area so that I can see some of the work she's been doing. We don't spend many workdays together, so this is a way we can do that as well.

Anyway... We may do it so we cover the 10th and can attend the Diva get-together. If we do, I'll be more than happy to give you a ride.

Once I figure everything out and confirm with the missus, I will let you know.
WOW... Thinker and Amy might be there, plus Linus!!! Many great places to RV camp around here, including Samuel P Taylor Park- just about 20-30 miles from here. And there is Petaluma or further south, Mt Diablo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post

It would help if people that are going to join in let me know- I am going early to get a table and a fairly accurate count would help.
When do you need to know by the latest?[/QUOTE]

Heck, the day before is OK- I just want to have a fairly close count when i go over to get the table (s). This place is pretty accommodating. They don't take reservations, but I have been there many times in groups that just walk in and they just move things around and get it done. I will give them at least a 30 minute lead-up.

This is exciting- Margo is also coming from Sacramento. Oh, and they have good things for vegetarians or vegans as well as meat dishes. And the pies.... !
Old 06-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #56
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Diva in town...Linus in the area, Thinker possibly too...this makes me want to be there too! I might have to talk to my girl and see that we don't have any plans.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #57
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

The Daywalkers will be attending!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #58
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to attend. It's about an hour and 15 min drive from where I live.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #59
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I would like to attend. It's about an hour and 15 min drive from where I live.

Listen here, Sparky....if I can drive 4 days for lunch, You can drive an hour fifteen! (Oh. Maybe that was just a reference.....my bad. )

And Toughy....thanks for teasing me. Bastid.

And Turtle and Mrs. Turtle wanna come, too..........

....we're gonna take over this place, aren't we?!?!?! And they won't reserve us a table or 4? Give them my phone number.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #60
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think someone from the East Coast will be here that same weekend too.

Maybe I'll join up with you all too.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post: