Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 06-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #61
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Nope we don't have plans and since the Daywalkers are attending and I know Day will call us out if we are being shy, I think we shall attend! It'll be great to have a mini-reunion lunch especially since it's not looking like we'll be able to go to the real thing in October.

So count Logicaly and I in for your headcount AtLast!!!
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #62
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's a "Micro ReUnion"!!!

Way great!! Just remember to let me know that you are attending as I have to do the group reservation at Fat Apples- at least a day or two beforehand. It will OK if I am off a couple of people but not a bunch off.

Thanks! LOl... this ought to be quite a lunch!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #63
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVarda View Post
Nope we don't have plans and since the Daywalkers are attending and I know Day will call us out if we are being shy, I think we shall attend! It'll be great to have a mini-reunion lunch especially since it's not looking like we'll be able to go to the real thing in October.

So count Logicaly and I in for your headcount AtLast!!!
Heehee

I may or may not have done this at the Holiday Ball thingy.

Wwweeeeeeeeeeeee!

And let us remember...this is all about Diva!
Lest we forget, she will remind us.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #64
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
Heehee

I may or may not have done this at the Holiday Ball thingy.

Wwweeeeeeeeeeeee!

And let us remember...this is all about Diva!
Lest we forget, she will remind us.

He knows me all too well!

I.

CANNOT.

WAIT.

Looking forward to seeing Miss V & Logicaly, TOO! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #65
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Am I hearing the news right? Has there been shots fired at Pride? Please tell me this is old news from last year!!!

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #66
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

There was a shooting on Market at 7th about 600pm. It didn't have anything to do with Pride. That is a pretty drug infested area.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=8214747
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:30 AM   #67
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks... we were getting a couple texts and a friend of our posted it on facebook,.,, technology gone wrong this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
There was a shooting on Market at 7th about 600pm. It didn't have anything to do with Pride. That is a pretty drug infested area.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=8214747

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #68
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Trying to get some sort of count..

It looks like about 12 for luch on Sunday, July 10th at Fat Apples in El Cerrito to see Diva on her trip to CA. But another "sort of" count is a good idea.

I am going over to Fat Apples tomorrow to let them know we are coming in Sunday- at about 11:30. Casual place.

So, if you plan on attending, let me know. Yanno... it is beautiful in the Bay Area this time of year and BART can take you over to SF in a snap- a station is only a few blocks from where we are having lunch.

If you are coming for sure- let me know. But, this doesn't mean you can't do a last minute change either way- not a structured "reservation." Just letting them know we are a "group." And, Oh, what a group!!!
This will be fun!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #69
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
It looks like about 12 for luch on Sunday, July 10th at Fat Apples in El Cerrito to see Diva on her trip to CA. But another "sort of" count is a good idea.

I am going over to Fat Apples tomorrow to let them know we are coming in Sunday- at about 11:30. Casual place.

So, if you plan on attending, let me know. Yanno... it is beautiful in the Bay Area this time of year and BART can take you over to SF in a snap- a station is only a few blocks from where we are having lunch.

If you are coming for sure- let me know. But, this doesn't mean you can't do a last minute change either way- not a structured "reservation." Just letting them know we are a "group." And, Oh, what a group!!!
This will be fun!!
Amy and I still plan to be there! Thanks for taking care of things on the restaurant end.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #70
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Amy and I still plan to be there! Thanks for taking care of things on the restaurant end.
You bet!! Way KEWL! Hope you make as well as Linus. If you are taking the Aloha out and about and want to put her in my drive-way and use electric for the night- you are welcome too.

I have a spare bedroom, but no bed in it!! I usually just set up the Xplorer for guests. Works well- they (and me) have privacy and a bathroom! have a fenced yard for critters.

Actually, anyone that is coming for lunch and wants to hang around the Bay Area can stay in my RV- no problem with hooking it up in front of the house or in the drive-way. LOL, can have a little RV park going!

Just thinking some folks might want to take in the City on a budget- and I am close to BART which makes going over to SF less expensive and a whole lot easier. Even I will do anything not to drive into SF! All the way to the Castro and back! I'm usually just put'n around my yard and house on the weekends and have had qiute a few people use my place to go take in SF and catch some sleep before going off on vacations/camping, etc.

Looks like the "certains") are:

Me, (maybe a local friend or 2), Diva, Greyson, Julie, Sabra, Pam, Verity, Turtle, Atomiczombie, Day, Flamez, Margo, Jaye. hope I am not missing anyone. Toughy might stop in to say Hi. Linus, Thinker 7 amy are possibles.

Hope I have everyone.... and if anyone needs the address of the resturant, let me know.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #71
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm on the road, people! Can You hear the throngs (I said THRONGS, You pervs!) cheering?

It's been a day! Go read on the Road Trip thread...lol

But it ended with coffee, creme brulee` and my lovely daughter, so how bad could it have been?

See all Y'all in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

(Aren't there some FB attendees, too?)
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #72
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

I hear from a traveling little birdie that Mike and Turtle are coming, too! I listed the FB people... are there more? I'm telling Fat Apples it will be 15. Looks like a couple of other folks are signing on. Good!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #73
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You bet!! Way KEWL! Hope you make as well as Linus. If you are taking the Aloha out and about and want to put her in my drive-way and use electric for the night- you are welcome too.

I have a spare bedroom, but no bed in it!! I usually just set up the Xplorer for guests. Works well- they (and me) have privacy and a bathroom! have a fenced yard for critters.

Actually, anyone that is coming for lunch and wants to hang around the Bay Area can stay in my RV- no problem with hooking it up in front of the house or in the drive-way. LOL, can have a little RV park going!

Just thinking some folks might want to take in the City on a budget- and I am close to BART which makes going over to SF less expensive and a whole lot easier. Even I will do anything not to drive into SF! All the way to the Castro and back! I'm usually just put'n around my yard and house on the weekends and have had qiute a few people use my place to go take in SF and catch some sleep before going off on vacations/camping, etc.

Looks like the "certains") are:

Me, (maybe a local friend or 2), Diva, Greyson, Julie, Sabra, Pam, Verity, Turtle, Atomiczombie, Day, Flamez, Margo, Jaye. hope I am not missing anyone. Toughy might stop in to say Hi. Linus, Thinker 7 amy are possibles.

Hope I have everyone.... and if anyone needs the address of the resturant, let me know.
Thanks for the offer. We're all set on the Aloha end of things though!!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #74
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Varda and I will be there for sure as well! If you could send us the address and any information we need that would be super!

Thanks for organizing this and I am looking forward to seeing everyone! YAY!!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #75
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Well, just wanted to toss that I will be attending on Sunday.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #76
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Well, just wanted to toss that I will be attending on Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Miss Varda and I will be there for sure as well! If you could send us the address and any information we need that would be super!

Thanks for organizing this and I am looking forward to seeing everyone! YAY!!
Fantastic! Linus is going to make it!!

I'm sending info and posting below, Logically- wonderful you both are coming!

And thanks to Diva for the road trip! I love it that we can put together gatherings on the fly!! One of the things that has always made me happy that I found the B-F sites and people here.

Oh, have to plug the red cabbage salad at Fat Apples.... and a great basic burger- should be a place where everyone will have good choices for how they take on eating!!

Here is info and link to get directions from where people are arriving from-

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fat-apples-r...ery-el-cerrito

Fat Apple's Restaurant & Bakery

7525 Fairmount Ave
El Cerrito, CA 94530

(510) 528-3433

Add Photos Hours:
Mon-Sun 6 am - 9 pm

Good for Groups: Yes
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Parking: Street, Private Lot
Attire: Casual
Price Range: $$
Good for Kids: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Delivery: No
Take-out: Yes
Waiter Service: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Wi-Fi: No
Good For: Breakfast
Alcohol: Beer & Wine Only
Noise Level: Loud
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Old 07-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #77
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

What time on Sunday?
I will not assimilate

Old 07-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #78
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
What time on Sunday?
11:30- I figured it will take 30 minutes for everyone to arrive by 12.

Hope you join in at least to say hello before you take off.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #79
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
11:30- I figured it will take 30 minutes for everyone to arrive by 12.

Hope you join in at least to say hello before you take off.
Don't tell Diva, but I am going to come for lunch if that's ok? I want it to be a surprise...........laughin.....
I will not assimilate

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #80
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Don't tell Diva, but I am going to come for lunch if that's ok? I want it to be a surprise...........laughin.....
Oh, but what about the woman jumping out of a Fat Apple's famous pie!!! ;?)