Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 09-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #61
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I hope it was full house,standing room only.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #62
squeak

How Do You Identify?:
femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
making one butch sweat

squeak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I hope it was full house,standing room only.
The Hammer & Nails in West Hollywood was comfortably full - but it was a smaller, more intimate venue and that was a pleasant surprise. Everyone was very approachable and the crowd personable and friendly. More b-f events in SoCal, please!
squeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:17 AM   #63
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Anyone going to the BUTCH Voices LA conference?? October 8-10, 2010...

Here is a link:

http://bvla2010.com/
Bumping.. Yes I am going.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #64
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Anyone going to the BUTCH Voices LA conference?? October 8-10, 2010...

Here is a link:

http://bvla2010.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
.............. YES!

Yes.... Greyson is going. Greyson is presenting, and I am looking forward to being there, and participating in everything. Will see you at the presentation, if not before.

Anyone else from the Planet going?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #65
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Sadly no. I'll be flying back from Europe on the 8th and have to be in Chicago on the 9th. Wish I was. We need to go some regular B/F events happening in LA.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #66
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yes.... Greyson is going. Greyson is presenting, and I am looking forward to being there, and participating in everything. Will see you at the presentation, if not before.

I won't be. I'll be in Reston, VA for work meeting and then prepping for a major course teach to other instructors.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #67
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Psst, SoCal...me and MissVarda are coming down from the 21st through the 25th of this month. We are thinking maybe a brunch on Sunday, and tourist type stuff on Monday? We are going to be in town for the Blizzcon convention in Anaheim, but would love to see anyone who has some time as well!

Let us know what your schedules are like!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #68
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default OCT 9th--- PRIDE in RIVERSIDE.

If your not going to BVLA--- were having PRIDE in Riverside... Riversideiepride.org It's a small but mighty Pride!!!! We are meeting in lot 16 in the area behind BACK TO THE GRIND and the Menagerie. Admission is 10 bucks---If your interested in VOLUNTEERING contact me at Rebekahwheat@yahoo.com

THANKS Hope to see you there. ( Ask for REBEKAH) I would love to meet up.
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #69
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Psst, SoCal...me and MissVarda are coming down from the 21st through the 25th of this month. We are thinking maybe a brunch on Sunday, and tourist type stuff on Monday? We are going to be in town for the Blizzcon convention in Anaheim, but would love to see anyone who has some time as well!

Let us know what your schedules are like!
Are you going to have a car? I'm sure there are some BFP folks around there but I think most are in LA, LB and San Diego.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #70
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Are there any fun things going on in SoCal for Halloween weekend?

There are plans to be in WeHo for Halloween night, but wondering what other fun things there might be to do that weekend.

thanks!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #71
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

We are indeed going to have a car, we are renting a car for the duration of the time that we are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Are you going to have a car? I'm sure there are some BFP folks around there but I think most are in LA, LB and San Diego.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #72
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepea View Post
If your not going to BVLA--- were having PRIDE in Riverside... Riversideiepride.org It's a small but mighty Pride!!!! We are meeting in lot 16 in the area behind BACK TO THE GRIND and the Menagerie. Admission is 10 bucks---If your interested in VOLUNTEERING contact me at Rebekahwheat@yahoo.com

I'll keep bumping this up for those of us living here in the "outback". People living down below don't know what they're missing.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #73
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default right now

not sure on anything tht cost much...funds are strapped....for a while....and have other plans.....have fun who do go.....
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #74
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Are there any fun things going on in SoCal for Halloween weekend?

There are plans to be in WeHo for Halloween night, but wondering what other fun things there might be to do that weekend.

thanks!
Different places have their fright nights like knotts and 6 flags. I know there are other places too. WeHo is probably the big festivity. I think in the past of done a google seatch and one gets a pretty good list. Last i'm pretty boring haven't done any and am probably up in the forest atleast for the day
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #75
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

May try to make some of it but not sure what my work schedule is yet ... I know i work sunday but not sure if i work friday or sat.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #76
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

Bumping this up again.

I Heard all the women squealing tonight over RAVEN and DARCIE RICKERT and THE RUFFNECKS being there. It should be interesting even if they are post 16th c. Volunteers can still SIGN UP with REBEKAH TONIGHT! You get a free tshirt.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #77
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Bumping this up again.

I Heard all the women squealing tonight over RAVEN and DARCIE RICKERT and THE RUFFNECKS being there. It should be interesting even if they are post 16th c. Volunteers can still SIGN UP with REBEKAH TONIGHT! You get a free tshirt.
Knocking on your doors again. Raising money for the community center. Think of the children, or something like that.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #78
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

Missed posting this with the last somehow.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #79
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

This is the last time I do this. Promise.
Pride will be behind Back to the Grind and the Menagerie. It's small, the better to do some community building. A great lineup of entertainers and a chance to get close and personal with them. There are free public parking lots within a block or two. I will be there picking up trash or something most of the day. Say hi.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #80
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

checking in to see what has been going on this past year... missing all the SoCal folks with a full heart.

Alicia Ann