Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #61
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

*nods spastically*

why yes, Mr Dacious.......

Then you peed in the shower.
Did you know that you can get rid of fungus nails by peeing on your toes in the shower? Really, It's true...I read it on the internet...so it has to be true!
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #62
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Welcome to the Planet HoustonHuny

Pull up a chair & make yourself comfy... this place is addicting! Lot of fabulous folks that can make you smile, cry & think a lil' deeper all at the same time!

HAVE FUN!
Thank you PinkieLee! I know ALL about big hair. I was born with straight hair, so I spent my entire life getting spiral perms and dye jobs. I gave up the fight a few years ago and let it all grow out...straight and grey. I gave up the makeup too and couldn't be happier.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #63
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,408 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post

Thanks WolfyOne, but I am not so sure I want to be called "Houston" now. All I can think of when I see that is...."Uh, this is Houston"..."say again please"..."This is Houston, we have a problem."

You must have read my mind on top of being a comic

All I could think about when I read your screen name, was Houston, we have a problem

There is a name change thread when you find a name that fits you or is fitting for you

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #64
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Thank you Dark Crystal! You have my chicken, I was looking for one the other night!
Old 11-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #65
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you PinkieLee! I know ALL about big hair. I was born with straight hair, so I spent my entire life getting spiral perms and dye jobs. I gave up the fight a few years ago and let it all grow out...straight and grey. I gave up the makeup too and couldn't be happier.
Oh honey I hear ya! The big hair is kinda like a running joke about me, because I like to wear hair extensions from time to time I wear makeup to work everyday, but once the weekend hits, you'll find me in baseball caps & not a drop of makeup... just like I like it, too!

Are you originally from Houston? I'm from Beaumont... right down the road!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #66
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Oh honey I hear ya! The big hair is kinda like a running joke about me, because I like to wear hair extensions from time to time I wear makeup to work everyday, but once the weekend hits, you'll find me in baseball caps & not a drop of makeup... just like I like it, too!

Are you originally from Houston? I'm from Beaumont... right down the road!
ayup...we can be femmes without the big hair and makeup. I wear ponytails mostly now, except if it is cold, then I wear my hair down just to keep my neck warm. I suppose that is the purpose of hair anyway?

I was born in Houston but only lived there as a kid...can't remember much except for the big roaches that actually knocked on your door and sceamed "let me in." I am here now but not when summer comes...oh no!

I have lived all over the US, Chicago, Seattle, San Jose, San Diego, Columbus, Las Vegas, Macon. I moved around a lot for my job.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #67
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!!! Enjoy!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #68
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Welcome!!! Enjoy!!!
Lordy, does everybody live in Texas? Who knew?

Thanks for the welcome MS Sunshyne??? Uh, you can't spell! *kidding*
Old 11-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #69
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default No...not everyone.....

Quote:
Oh Lordy, Ruffry, I am already hooked. Had to log on to check out the responses to my thread. Thank you for the welcome!

Is there a 12-step for message board junkies?
!. You have to admit you are powerless over message boards.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH....
Welcome to the Planet!
We are all fun loving peoples...

June is right....glitter is poison!
But I understand from certain femme peoples
that Hello Kitty crap-ola is all the rage!

Many of us are "alums" of AOL - both the boards and the
chat rooms...ah yes, the good ole days when Steve
"whatshisname" charged us by the minute!
I opted to be a chatroom monitor in exchange for free
minutes....worked for me...

Anyways...welcome Houston....set a spell and enjoy the ride...
(Houston...no problems...come in Houston...)

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #70
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #71
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This seems like a very nice place...I have been reading (as a guest) for about a week now and I guess I feel like jumping in...the water seems warm.

I was very active on the AOL Lesbian boards from 1997-2003. I made many friends and met a few partners too. They crashed and burned and I was a member of some offshoots of those boards but most of them died too, so I found the butch-femme.com site. I am still a member but can't for the life of me remember my handle. I never posted much but would read pretty often and had my favorites that I enjoyed reading. Well, then there was the divorce and everything went down hill after that (IMO).

I found this place through google, looking for another community I might feel comfortable in. I hope this is it, because I love being part of of a message board community. I love the butch-femme dynamic and have considered myself a part of this dynamic since I came out in 1986 as a lesbian femme.
Welcome HH I have a feeling we know each other from AOL boards . I do not recall all the names , but I am still friend with some people from B-F board .

I hope you will make a lot of friends and enjoy the planet
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #72
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Welcome HH I have a feeling we know each other from AOL boards . I do not recall all the names , but I am still friend with some people from B-F board .

I hope you will make a lot of friends and enjoy the planet

((((Vlasta)))) We were friends on AOL. You used to defend me when the meanies picked on me. Remember?

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #73
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Welcome to the Planet!
Thanks Holly! I have so much reading to do! There are so many good threads and witty people here!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #74
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome houstonhuny. Love your name.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #75
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
!. You have to admit you are powerless over message boards.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH....
Welcome to the Planet!
We are all fun loving peoples...

June is right....glitter is poison!
But I understand from certain femme peoples
that Hello Kitty crap-ola is all the rage!

Many of us are "alums" of AOL - both the boards and the
chat rooms...ah yes, the good ole days when Steve
"whatshisname" charged us by the minute!
I opted to be a chatroom monitor in exchange for free
minutes....worked for me...

Anyways...welcome Houston....set a spell and enjoy the ride...
(Houston...no problems...come in Houston...)

Yeah, Jo, I remember Steve...they were great boards until he came along and tried to control everybody. It was never the same after that.

I never chatted much or posted on the B-F Porch. I think most of you here and on a competing website were from the porch.

Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by Medusa; 01-19-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:43 AM   #76
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Welcome houstonhuny. Love your name.
Hello Kannon,

I'm not so sure I love my name! It was kinda spur of the moment.
Thank you for the welcome!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #77
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! *tip hat*
Old 11-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #78
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the BFP HoustonHuny. Enjoy!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 05:30 PM   #79
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=HoustonHuny;462191}
I'm not so sure I love my name! It was kinda spur of the moment.
Thank you for the welcome![/QUOTE]

Hi HH,

Welcome! we have a thread where you can request a name change!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519&highlight=change
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #80
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
((((Vlasta)))) We were friends on AOL. You used to defend me when the meanies picked on me. Remember?

Thanks for the welcome!

(((( Huny Bunny )))) ,

I have that feeling when I saw your screen name , but I am not a greeter and I was reading the thread and when you said AOL , I was pretty much sure it was you . I loved you , no BS , no gossip , it was just you nice person .

Back then I was new there and in the US and I couldn't believed what was going on . Gossip unsubstantiated ! You say meanies , I say vicious bitches !!!!! I was freaking out how some people were treated on that board . So yes , I defended you , because it was so unfair . I learn very quickly a words that need to be said . It was not moderated properly it was just sad . However , over the time I learned no matter what board or website you are on there are always people trying to push your buttons and dislike you for whatever reason or gossip they heard .

I am still friends with some of people from back then , they are on my FB . I can't not name them here , but I will let you know in PM .

One of my best memory from my that board , was when my butch friend had a pig as a pet .She lived not too far from my house . I am sure you will remember her name . She have to leave the state for a family emergency and I promised I will watch the pig and feed him .At that time that mo- fo , was bigger than me . I was so scare of him you have no idea , but I faithfully feed him and cleaned and do what I had to .Loaded on apples ,etc . He was chasing me , but I think he was lonely and I was so happy when my friend got back .

We are still friends to this day , the pig is no longer with us , but our friendship remains .

hugs to ya
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: