Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default THIN MINTS!!!!

The topic: THIN MINTS (or your favorite Girl Scout Cookie)

You know, the kind sold by those sneaky little Girl Scouts.... no matter how hard you avoid them, they FIND YOU!!!! If I didn't know any better, I think they earn badges on how to stalk potential cookie buyers (aka: SUCKERS)

I NEVER, ever, in a million years, thought I would see a Girl Scout at the Fort Worth Stock Show Parade Staging Grounds where it was 40 degrees and rainy.... and overall nasty weather..... we were all done with our part of the parade, (which, by the way, is the longest non-motorized parade in the world) and my team and I were unsaddling our horses and had gotten them loaded up in the trailers....when out of nowhere like she was stalking me, comes this little girl...." 'scuse me" she says.... "yes young lady, can I help you" was my reply (mistake #1.... I should have run like the wind).... what can I say.... I thought she needed help.... and ..... well, nevermind.... when her face brightened up I should have known to run, but nooooo.... I stood there and my jaw dropped as she asks "wudja like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

y'all would be proud of me, I only bought ONE box of Thin Mints....... right along with the box of Carmel Delights and the shortbread cookies.... dammit.....

how many and what kind of Girl Scout Cookies are ya gonna buy this year????
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

HAHAHA! Leave it to TexasCowboi to start a friggin' thread on COOKIES! LOLOLOLOL
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

YEP! THAT WOULD BE ME! THE THIN MINT MONSTER!!!! I've gotta find My contact from last year so I can buy another case of 'em!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Why do I heart this thread?

I orderd Samoas I ordered 3 boxes. But I share, that is my story and I am stickin to it! lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Im realllllly trying to be good and not get any. Those Samoas are DEADLY.

Admin
(who can eat an entire box of Samoas and burp afterwards like it was nothing)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Im realllllly trying to be good and not get any. Those Samoas are DEADLY.

Admin
(who can eat an entire box of Samoas and burp afterwards like it was nothing)
I am soooo guilty!!! You know Dreyers makes a Samoa ice cream...JUST SAYIN
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I am soooo guilty!!! You know Dreyers makes a Samoa ice cream...JUST SAYIN
I'm going to have to put you on a time-out for forcing me to salivate all over my nice new keyboard!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I'm going to have to put you on a time-out for forcing me to salivate all over my nice new keyboard!!!
LOL Alright, I will do the time..BUT it better not be in vain! You best go get yourself some...SO AWESOME!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Samoas = Carmel Delights

and yes, I probably can eat a whole box (of Thin Mints) and burp like it was nothing....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #10
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...oh, wrong thread!

Ah, the dreaded girl scout cookie!!! My household always orders at least 3 boxes of Thin Mints..wait. That's me..not my household. My wife orders some other kind of not near so good boxes of Girl Scout cookies.

I figure we are hunted down by them for all my years selling them - the people who were kind adults then are now sending their grandchildren after me, order forms in hand!!

Mmmm...how soon do they get here?

*salivating just a tad*
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

oh hell.... I totally forgot about SELLING them... (way back when they were 50cents a box) ..... maybe that's why those little Girl Scouts are sneakin' up on Me......
Old 01-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #12
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A nice little link to let you meet all the cookies
I don't like thin mints
I like tagalongs and samoas

http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #13
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

thats okay... you don't have to like Thin Mints...... I like them enough for the both of us...and probably a few others too....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 01:02 AM   #14
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I managed to not buy any last year. It helps not having an office with co-workers who have kids that age. This year, I might have to break down and buy a box of thin mints. Sooo yummy!

They freeze really well, too.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:03 AM   #15
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

omg I looooove Girl Scout cookies. I'm trying my best not to buy cases of them (as I have done in the past). I usually get Thin Mints because I love them frozen, and Carmel Delites because, well...they're just awesome...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:11 AM   #16
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Another Thin Mints kinda gal! I also sold GS cookies when they were .50 a box. I held the parents I babysat for randsom. "Don't buy my cookies and you no longer have a great inexpensive babysitter who does not eat everything in your refrigerator and washes dishes too!"
Old 01-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #17
Daktari

Default Brit question alert!

Are girl scout cookies a seasonal thing? Why do they sell them?
Old 01-18-2011, 06:42 AM   #18
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

sooo love thin mints as well...
they didnt sell thin mints when i was a girl guide selling cookies..
we just had the basic white or chocolate cookies back then..
but now they have all these delicious yums....
i was such a good girl guide, i sold many, many cookies! lol

< -- she who hunts for girl guide cookie sellers but can never find any.. (which may be a good thing)

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #20
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Are girl scout cookies a seasonal thing? Why do they sell them?

yes they are seasonal...... they are sold to raise money for the Girl Scouts, and the girls that are in them.... The girls can raise money for going to camp and other things.....