Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 08-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #941
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Alrighty then..I went scanning through ALL the Smiles and came up with two..

On behalf of the football fanatics (me) and fans, is there a way we could have the Football team logos /smiles available in the Sporty section???
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #942
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

On behalf of the football fanatics (me) and fans, is there a way we could have the Football team logos /smiles available in the Sporty section???
Tommi! You found two pics in my gallery?? I just posted one. Ok... gotta run, but will be back to check again. Maybe it's just me. LoL. Thank you, Tommi!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #943
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I think the Hello Kitty smilies that NO ONE USES should be assigned representative of teams, rather than making another shitload of smilies that only a few will use.

<--- cranky about wasted smilie space

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #944
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I think the Hello Kitty smilies that NO ONE USES should be assigned representative of teams, rather than making another shitload of smilies that only a few will use.

DISLIKE!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #945
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
DISLIKE!

hahahahahahaha

That post was just for you, Snow!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #946
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking you so kind

Quote:
hahahahahahaha

That post was just for you, Snow!

fanks!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #947
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Since we're talking about smileys, could we have a NZ flag? Pretty please?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #948
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Since we're talking about smileys, could we have a NZ flag? Pretty please?
Quote:

Please put all smilie requests here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=256

I'm currently flying home so I won't be able to look into these until I'm at my computer.

As for logos and such, you find them and I may post them. I think, however, we may have to investigate a new module for this.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:49 PM   #949
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. I still only see the 1 pic I just posted yesterday in my gallery not 2. The original pic I posted in the gallery long ago is not visible to me.

Anybody know why?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #950
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Daddy-O View Post
Yes. I still only see the 1 pic I just posted yesterday in my gallery not 2. The original pic I posted in the gallery long ago is not visible to me.

Anybody know why?
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5431

Old 08-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #951
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Nooooo!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #952
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Oh, I see. How tragic. LoL. Thanks Linus.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #953
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Here's my wish.

When someone is on our "Ignore" list, we see this note (I'm paraphrasing, but I think it's pretty close), every time we scroll over a post they've made, or if they post on our walls:

"This post cannot be viewed because so-and-so is on your Ignore List."

That kind of defeats the purpose of putting someone on "Ignore," which is to erase hys/his/or her/hyr presence from our experience on the Planet.

Is it possible to not have that note, to just let that person really, truly be invisible?
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #954
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Here's my wish.

When someone is on our "Ignore" list, we see this note (I'm paraphrasing, but I think it's pretty close), every time we scroll over a post they've made, or if they post on our walls:

"This post cannot be viewed because so-and-so is on your Ignore List."

That kind of defeats the purpose of putting someone on "Ignore," which is to erase hys/his/or her/hyr presence from our experience on the Planet.

Is it possible to not have that note, to just let that person really, truly be invisible?
No, this isn't possible.

The reason the note appears is because it would be incredibly server intensive for our tables to have to generate a different forum view for each member based on their preferences. Sorry!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #955
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
No, this isn't possible.

The reason the note appears is because it would be incredibly server intensive for our tables to have to generate a different forum view for each member based on their preferences. Sorry!

I completely understand. Thank you for responding.

Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #956
Lasiurus_cinereus

How Do You Identify?:
neither femme nor butch simply as a woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, elle, sie,.... (female pronouns)
Relationship Status:
Not into LDR

Lasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST Reputation

Lasiurus_cinereus wishes to see a bat avatar in the chat room

Please, pretty please with sugar on it!
Lasiurus_cinereus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #957
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Sooo...is the huge red warning at the top of the word association thread really meant for the word association thread? Is seems more like a Dear * issue. The warning takes up my entire screen so if it isn't really intended for the word association thread, I'd love for it to disappear. If it is in the right place...nevermind
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #958
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel (aka BlistexLez) View Post
Sooo...is the huge red warning at the top of the word association thread really meant for the word association thread? Is seems more like a Dear * issue. The warning takes up my entire screen so if it isn't really intended for the word association thread, I'd love for it to disappear. If it is in the right place...nevermind

Announcements cannot be done for single threads, they can only be done for forums. So, it belongs..

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 03:11 PM   #959
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Question - I know (and support) about not posting pics that depict nudity, but are we allowed to post links to pics that include nudity? This came up from the Lusting Lingerie thread. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #960
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

hey there! i'm curious -- why can't I view a new member's profile, yet he or she can view mine?