Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Why can't I.....

go poop around Dapper after being together over 3 years? I worry about what is going to happen when we move in together. I think I am really up shit's creek.

I wonder if it is because I have control issues......

What can't you do around your significant other?
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
go poop around Dapper after being together over 3 years? I worry about what is going to happen when we move in together. I think I am really up shit's creek.

Well first of all, tantalizing femme, LOL, I think it's okay to always keep a few things out of your partner's view, to keep a few things behind the curtain, no matter what stage your relationship is in. You know, some mystery?

You say it like it's a bad thing, that you don't "poop" around your sweetie. I think ... it's really okay. Maybe it's healthy to have a little bit of private ground, some harmless bit of inviolable space, within shared space.

Some old movie I remember, it had Jill Clayburg, I can't remember the title—anyway, the man she's dating says he wants them to grow old together, and put their teeth in the same glass, and she says, "I want my own glass."

I was with a woman for ten years and we used to laugh and say, "I want my own glass," sometimes. We let each other have that little bit of separateness, when we needed it.

And btw, congratulations on moving in together!!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well the move in is future. No date. But I mean I can't do it unless I am in my own home and hy is at hys. Hy thinks I'm just really odd.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Lmaoooooo

Ok, well after almost 9 years I have no problem doing most things
in front of mah Wife. However, and this is pushing the envelope
on mah own limits of privacy as to what I post...but when I'm
stepping into mah Strap, the dressing room is closed.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well the move in is future. No date. But I mean I can't do it unless I am in my own home and hy is at his. Hy thinks I'm just really odd.

Hahahahahaha I was sitting here reading your post out loud to Katy and then read Island Scout's response, and Katy was like, "YES! That! RIGHT THERE! What she said!!!"

I drive her C R A Z Y with my nonsensical privacy issues (of which I have none!) I think some of the best conversations two people can have are sometimes formulated in the bathroom.

She would like everything I do in the bathroom to remain a mystery.

Pooping issues are funny. My oldest daughter refuses to eat before school because the thought of having to poop AT school absolutely mortifies her.

I have been known to fart on the first date. True story.

Perhaps I am the wrong person for this thread because there's really nothing I can't do around Katy. I'm gross like that. My poor, poor honey.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

Some old movie I remember, it had Jill Clayburg, I can't remember the title—anyway, the man she's dating says he wants them to grow old together, and put their teeth in the same glass, and she says, "I want my own glass."

That's awesome! Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Hahahahahaha I was sitting here reading your post out loud to Katy and then read Island Scout's response, and Katy was like, "YES! That! RIGHT THERE! What she said!!!"

I drive her C R A Z Y with my nonsensical privacy issues (of which I have none!) I think some of the best conversations two people can have are sometimes formulated in the bathroom.

She would like everything I do in the bathroom to remain a mystery.

Pooping issues are funny. My oldest daughter refuses to eat before school because the thought of having to poop AT school absolutely mortifies her.

I have been known to fart on the first date. True story.

Perhaps I am the wrong person for this thread because there's really nothing I can't do around Katy. I'm gross like that. My poor, poor honey.
Me too.... Nothing is a secret. I wish I was more lady like but it just doesn't work that way. But! In front of other people, different story. I would NEVER poop in public. I would rather be in pain for an hour and drive home. Oh well. Haha :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Hahahahahaha

I think that's so funny.... I wisher I were "looser".....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think that's so funny.... I wisher I were "looser".....
It's not just you, Tantalizingfemme. My best friend lived with his former girlfriend for two years and never ONCE saw her use the bathroom or heard her fart.

That just blows my mind!

You are just a private person! Kudos to you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Step in close the door turn the fan on or open window go -spray an air freshner leave the bathroom come out telling hym it smells like a bed of roses in there ( even though hy knows better -will agree with you and wait until it airs out lol). We are all human and we all do it. But I still have problems crapping in a public restroom at times . My one GF actually told me I taught her to fart lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #11
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
My one GF actually told me I taught her to fart lol.

lol.......
The Following User Says Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:

You are just a private person! Kudos to you!
I just blame it all on my mother.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #13
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Another trick I learned is to flush the toilet as soon as you start to poop (OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!) and that way there's no poop noise and a vast reduction of poopy smell. Either that or have a coughing fit if it's a noise issue.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #14
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Another trick I learned is to flush the toilet as soon as you start to poop (OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!) and that way there's no poop noise and a vast reduction of poopy smell. Either that or have a coughing fit if it's a noise issue.
lmao I would probably be laughing too hard and not be able to go.....

Honestly, it's not noise or smell that stops me. I don't have the urge at all. Even if we have been together for 4 or 5 days straight. (and I'm vegan so I get plenty of ruffage) But the minute I get home, or hy leaves to go to hys.... game on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #15
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm right there with you tantalizingfemme. The other day i left the bathroom door open a little and my puppy bella opened it the rest of the way.

I heard Bully coming down the hall and FREAKED OUT. I screamed SHUT YOUR EYES AND DON'T LOOK. She did and turned her head the other way. THANK GOODNESS

LOL@Novelafemme....so true!!!

You can also run the water on high and splash your hand around in it while you are on the pot if you are close enough. Then they think you are just washing your face.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I'm right there with you tantalizingfemme. The other day i left the bathroom door open a little and my puppy bella opened it the rest of the way.

I heard Bully coming down the hall and FREAKED OUT. I screamed SHUT YOUR EYES AND DON'T LOOK. She did and turned her head the other way. THANK GOODNESS

LOL@Novelafemme....so true!!!

You can also run the water on high and splash your hand around in it while you are on the pot if you are close enough. Then they think you are just washing your face.
OMG...you all have me laughing so hard...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

tantalizingfemme, how about starting with a phone call? You could still remain in separate homes, but give Dapper a call from the toilet when you have to poop. It might be a step towards more intimacy, and toilet flushing tricks wouldn't be necessary because any smell would be a non-issue.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
tantalizingfemme, how about starting with a phone call? You could still remain in separate homes, but give Dapper a call from the toilet when you have to poop. It might be a step towards more intimacy, and toilet flushing tricks wouldn't be necessary because any smell would be a non-issue.
Or have Dapper right outside the closed bathroom door.

OMG. I kind of want you guys to video tape this exchange.

Not that I'm weird or anything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #19
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol.......
Whole thing was I think she was serious lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #20
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I hope DB doesn't see this, he'll never answer my calls again.

That would be a start Jen, thanks! I would probably cover the mouth piece the entire time though....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: