How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

last concert you attended? Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
the first concert? The Jackson Five
the best concert? Elton John
and of course, the worst concert? Beastie Boys
Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #22
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Live music is only second on my list of loves to do behind taking pictures. I love going to a big outdoor concert but I also enjoy a small show at a club just as much. For me...

The Last:
The Indigo Girls

The First: Grand Funk Railroad

Ironically the Best & the Worst were both free shows...

The Best: Albert Collins at a street Arts Festival

The Worst: Neil Young at a park concert. He was so wasted, he forgot the words, slurred the ones he remembered and fell off of the chair he was sitting on. LoL True story.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #23
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Love love love concerts!
My first was back in the 70's. For My 21st birthday, my mother got me and 3 friends in to see Elvis in Vegas! Needless to say, it was the best concert of my life.
My last concert was Cris Williamson, who I would see every year that she was in So Cal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #24
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

The first concert I remember was the U.S. Naval Academy doing the Messiah at Christmas. I was in the seventh grade.

Tomorrow night I'm hearing Shelby Lynn, that country singer. Forgive me if I'm not spelling her name right and I'm too lazy to google it and get it right which I could have done in the time it took to type this excuse.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #25
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

So what is the last concert you attended? ----Brandy Carlisle

What was the first concert?---- I was in 8th grade. My Dad got 6 free tickets from a customer of his. It was a jazz concert with several bands and it was very good. I loved jazz ever since then.

What was the best concert?----- it's a tie, James Taylor or LADY GAGA ( I know)

What was the worst concert?----- Miranda Lambert . She sang okay. I still like her music and before the concert I thought she was a cutie. But after the concert ... not so much. Very redneck ,rough, bordering on trailer park trash in my opinion. And I sensed a bit of homophobia, although she never said anything that couldn't be twisited in a different direction. Just hinted around about it.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #26
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

The Last: Jennifer Nettles Private Fundraiser Concert-We got to meet her and had 3rd row tickets. She is awesome

The First: Fleetwood Mac-Slept out overnight to get in line for tickets-Funny thing was Red was working as the ticket manager at the venue.

The Best: Carol King- Zoo Amp. She was more than awesome. The VIP winners from the Local Radio stations were on a deck not to far from the stage acting liked they owned the place. They became very loud. She stopped playing her piano turned around and said excuse me but they came to listen to me not you. Before the song was finished the deck was cleared and the VIPS had to go and found a piece of ground to sit on. :-)

The Worst: Kiss, they can't sing live worth a flip. Not that they can sing at all but live is worse than recorded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 07:35 AM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't go to a lot of concerts as I tend to be disappointed but here's my list:

First: Tiffany, while at DisneyWorld
Last: can't remember
Best: N*sync
Worst: a free outdoor rap and gangsta fest....the music was okay, but I definitely lost some hearing that day....and there was a lot of unnecessary fighting

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #28
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

last concert you attended?

Friday night I got to see Norah Jones. She was amazing and worth putting up with the cold and lack of sleep the next day. This is an actual clip from that concert.

the first concert?
Styx at the Hollywood Amphitheater in Hollywood, FL. I was 14 and went with my brother in law. I loved them and the concert.

the best concert? I am thorn between Natalie Merchant in 1995 or Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill concert. And of course a few of the New World Symphony Orchestra concerts I got to see in South Beach while my then GF played for them.

and of course, the worst concert? Madonna's Like a Virgin concert in the Orange Bowl in the 80's. I actually walked out half way through. No natural talent, just a lot of bells and whistles.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #29
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Forgot to mention my worst concert, but, I would have to say that I feel each and every one of them were thrilling, and riveting!

Now, on my bucket list is .....I just have to see the Mother Monster, herself, the anazing, Lady Gaga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #30
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Best concert...Garth Brooks. I went as a tag-a-long. I had no idea what he sang or who he was. It was amazing, in Los Angeles, no less!

First concert, Rod Stewart and continued for 8 times after that over the years. He did write songs for me, Hot Legs, Blondes Have More Fun, My Heart Can't Tell You No, and of course, Shelly My Love.

Some memorable concerts, The Who, Rolling Stones, original Van Halen and Queen with Freddie Mercury.

Last concert was Keith Urban, about 5 feet away from him. I'm going to be his next wife..lol

Next on my list...Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: