Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default Glee...a guilty pleasure

Yes, I watch Glee. Am I a "gleek" I don't know. What I do know is that I love Sue Sylvester played by Jane Lynch. Last week Sue stepped into Madonna's shoes for a shot by shot rendition of "Vogue". It was great. Anyone else watch this show? Who is your favorite character or what is your favorite scene?

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I watch it. I started out because I'd been told by so many people that I would love the music - and I definitely do! The talent of those kids is amazing! At first I didn't care much about the storyline but it's grown on me. Can't really say who my favorite character is - more of an ensemble cast for me. Can't think of a favorite scene, but have enjoyed so many of the musical numbers. But yeah, I tune in each week. One a side note, it's Puck's fault that I now sport a faux hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
Yes, I watch Glee. Am I a "gleek" I don't know. What I do know is that I love Sue Sylvester played by Jane Lynch. Last week Sue stepped into Madonna's shoes for a shot by shot rendition of "Vogue". It was great. Anyone else watch this show? Who is your favorite character or what is your favorite scene?
Old 04-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Can't get enough.

Since the first episode, hooked.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Can't get enough.

Since the first episode, hooked.
....Ditto....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I

LOVE

GLEE!!!!

I didn't want anyone to be confused as to how I felt
about the show.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Know those new Windows commercials where people think MS created it just for them and/or based on an idea they had (forgetting that they didn't tell anyone about said idea)?

Well, I'm one of those people and Glee is MS. I love Madonna and had hoped they would do something using her material, but to give me a "Power of Madonna" episode (in addition to the fabulous Vogue rendition)???

Glee loves me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh and yes! I thought the Sue Sylvester/Vogue thing was STELLAR! And au so magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the show.....did I mention that?

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

If you can check out the upcoming TV Guide. It has the cast of Glee on the cover. The women are dressed in costumes that highlight Madonna's career. Got to love Jane Lynch's look. If I could figure out how to post the picture I would.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04...onna-tv-guide/

Last edited by Julien; 04-17-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: to add link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I admit it. I watch the show. I am hooked.

The first episode I watched pulled me right in...it was the one where the gay guy (yeah, I watch the show every week, but, as usual, know no one's name), came out of the closet. I thought it was freakin' hilarious.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #10
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the first few episodes. And then over on facebook, comments from the kids I have done shows with tweaked my interest. Hooked! And like Gemme, I think that they made it for me. LOL!

Last week's episode was peppered with "taking time to get to know yourself" after a breakup and not rushing in to anything - HELLO (also the show's theme!)?? When the director of Vocal Adrenaline says to Will that he still didn't really know who he was - just coming out of a long marriage - again I say .. Hello???

The music, the dances - I love how they have instrumentalists just "hanging around" waiting for jam sessions. And I love Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester. But I've liked her in most anything she's done.

Having been a show choir kid in high school, I can say we didn't have it quite that bad. And we had football players and cheerleaders in our group. The only downside was that the cheerleaders insisted on picking our outfits. Which was always great for the cheerleaders, but not so great for everyone else's figures. Of course, I thought I was fat in High School, too. Looking back at pictures I realize the folly of that thought.

Show choir saved me though, kept me in school. My parents used it as their motivational tool. Not every kid is going to be a jock or cheerleader. They all deserve to shine, somehow.

And that's how Sybelle.... C's it!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #11
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Monty, don't have a clue what Glee is...too busy watching TCM - not there's a program!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #12
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default more info here :)

http://www.fox.com/glee/
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA"]YouTube- GLEE - Teaser: Single Ladies[/nomedia]
Old 04-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #14
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

"By it's very definition, Glee is about opening yourself up to joy."

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #15
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #16
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Loooooove that, SuperFemme!!
Old 04-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #17
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

hey Superfemme,
that was amazing. thanks for finding that.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #18
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybelle View Post

That's the episode! lol

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I heard about that! Too bad it wasn't before the fact, then I could have seen it in person.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

That would have been cool to see in person too! Heck I'd have danced. Life's too short! No more raining on my parade!