Old 06-19-2016, 04:28 PM   #3081
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Fixed breakfast for my momma, clean the kitchen & bathroom... Mowed 4- yards, cleaned out the garage & fixed dinner.. Now shower time & time to chill-out...
Old 06-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #3082
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,170 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A whole lot of nothing. Which was kind of my plan. So I guess I met my goals?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #3083
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

5 employee evaluations, 3 training sessions and a partridge in a pear tree. . Haha
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 06:01 PM   #3084
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Step 1: wake up

Step 548,493: finish the container of ice cream

Somewhere in between, I worked, applied a modicum of self-control at two craft stores AND a bookstore (that's the true accomplishment right there) and I danced around as I tidied up the place.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 06:01 PM   #3085
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Grocery shopped for eggs, berries, veggies, dairy and water

Straightened up the living room.

Got Sadie to put all of her babies back into her toy box. She has 30+ stuffed animals (babies).

Vacuumed, & dusted

Cleaned the outside glass on the front of the house which amounts to 3 windows and a glass storm door. Not bad.

A load of laundry

I still need to toss Sadie into the tub and scrub her down good, then I will clean the bathroom. Hopefully I will get both finished this evening, if not, it will go on tomorrow's list.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 10:07 PM   #3086
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

A six hour nap!!! lol, feels good.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #3087
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A lot!!!!!
Old 06-23-2016, 01:09 PM   #3088
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Called in for final results on my daughters college placement tests and found that she got top-notch scores.

Called in to see how that impacted her financial package and it impacted it in a huge and positive way- kid has an almost free ride coming this year.

Sat with the kiddo to plot out what her class schedule might look like next year if she can get into all of the classes she wants/needs.

Started looking at applications and requirements for me to get my MSW... contemplating.

Washed curtains and bedding.

Mended some clothes that need mending.

Worked a little though technically I'm off today.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 05:14 PM   #3089
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Called in for final results on my daughters college placement tests and found that she got top-notch scores.

Called in to see how that impacted her financial package and it impacted it in a huge and positive way- kid has an almost free ride coming this year.

Sat with the kiddo to plot out what her class schedule might look like next year if she can get into all of the classes she wants/needs.

Started looking at applications and requirements for me to get my MSW... contemplating.

Washed curtains and bedding.

Mended some clothes that need mending.

Worked a little though technically I'm off today.
Congrats to your daughter (and YOU, mom)! I was curious about what was the "college placement tests". Is this to see what level Spanish class she could get into as a freshman...that sort of thing?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #3090
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Day drinking at a baseball game. And a little bit of a tan.
Old 06-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #3091
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Congrats to your daughter (and YOU, mom)! I was curious about what was the "college placement tests". Is this to see what level Spanish class she could get into as a freshman...that sort of thing?
Thank you and thank you! The test is part figuring out what level to get placed for things like math and reading, and also weighs things like academic merit for scholarships, grants, etc. It's helpful to us because she's enrolling in rather back door way as a homeschooler and is finishing high school while in college.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 08:02 PM   #3092
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I took Sadie for a ride in the truck. She grinned ear to ear the entire trip. It's the seemingly small things in life that are important.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 08:13 PM   #3093
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Helped a colleague avoid a complete meltdown
Spent hours tinkering with an online course I'm teaching in July
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #3094
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,576 Times in 10,223 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Day two of training for my new hire. And.....I made an offer to another!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 10:36 PM   #3095
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

bought a new king size serta memory gel mattress yesterday, picked it up after work today ...

got it off the truck, inside the house, all settled and dressed ... now it is ready to sleep on tonight ... the dogs are acting like excited little kids about it. Safe to say, it has their approval. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 10:46 PM   #3096
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the Doctor's...fixed things at my pharmacy...ran chores...fed farm critters and furbabies...watered garden...took a nap...had a late dinner/salad...organized all my new meds...gave treats to furbabies...had a hard day with pain, so I didn't get as many chores done as I wanted.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 09:19 AM   #3097
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

So far I cooked spouse her breakfast, medicated her and the dogs, helped her shower, cleaned, laundry, fried a lot of squash for her to have tonight with her supper, now getting ready to take out trash and pick out my scrubs for work today.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:59 PM   #3098
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Had my therapy & a lovely therapeutic massage today!

I am now going into the pool!! Yum!
Old 06-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #3099
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Worked at the kennel this morning, came home and tended to spouse and our dogs, cut my grass, heated up leftovers for dinner, hung wash on the line, and now just chilling.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:39 PM   #3100
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default All Day (with internet breaks of course ;) )

Clothing Purge!

(I have a boot problem it appears and am still working on which ones need to go)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:

Tags
accomplished, today