Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #3041
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I am good with the push back as I was unsure of the date.
Where are we sending everything to you ahk? or are we getting addresses?

I am hoping my jewelry will be there this week before I move. I am out of the city until Thursday so that gives it lots of time and I leave on Sunday. Looking forward to it as I have heard wonderful things about all the pieces.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #3042
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I will be sending the addresses to you--
Soon-- I promise.

Thanks for being patient --

a.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #3043
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

ahk- been praying for you and your family. Hope all is okies
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #3044
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
I will be sending the addresses to you--
Soon-- I promise.

Thanks for being patient --

a.
No problem with patience here, I have no idea what I'm going to do yet!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #3045
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
ahk- been praying for you and your family. Hope all is okies
Thank you-- I just want this week to be over and its only Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingularNYCFemme View Post
No problem with patience here, I have no idea what I'm going to do yet!
Just photographs of your "world" -- could be something like pics through out your day :

what you ate for breakfast?
a pic on your way to work?
a pic of your desk?
a pic of lunch?
etc etc-- have fun with it!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #3046
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

ok, so, take a pic, put a stamp on it and send it that way? or take a pic, attach it to a note card or post card, and send it?
The Following User Says Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #3047
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I love my bracelets and book mark, my silver caged river rock is awesome and I adore my cephalopod.

I appreciate everyone's hard work! Again thank you for sharing with me!

love, Sherrie
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat

Last edited by LeftWriteFemme; 10-22-2012 at 09:43 PM.
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #3048
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
ok, so, take a pic, put a stamp on it and send it that way? or take a pic, attach it to a note card or post card, and send it?
yep, yep, yep, and yep-- you can do it any of these ways.

I usually just put a index on the back so I can write something and its a bit heavier and won't rip as easy going through mail, but you can do it any way you want.

have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #3049
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm going to have an individualized picture on one side and then write an individualized story to the receiver on the other side. I'm going to use pictures I've already taken and saved since I don't really take pictures much these days. I like to let things I've saved make their way out into the world.

Thanks for the fun project, ahk. It's nice to do something totally outside the holiday season
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #3050
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Now I'm rethinking my idea...
Isn't that the best and hardest part of these projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I'm going to have an individualized picture on one side and then write an individualized story to the receiver on the other side. I'm going to use pictures I've already taken and saved since I don't really take pictures much these days. I like to let things I've saved make their way out into the world.

Thanks for the fun project, ahk. It's nice to do something totally outside the holiday season
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #3051
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Reposting this so that it's near the top again, because I like to remind myself who my muses are and what the heck I'm doing

small post card exchange

Theme: Your World. You take a photograph of "your world" (could be your living room, your work space, your car, your family -- anything that you feel is part of you) and send it to each one who ever is joining.

The last one I did, I took several different pics, wrote on the back of what I was taking a pic of, and who I was, and sent them out randomly. If you use a reg size photo (4x6) all you would need is a postcard stamp --- (.32).

lets do it!!

1. ahk
2. Corkey
3. Jennifer / nycfembbw
4. Amiyesiam
5. laruss
6. Gemme
7.SingularNYCFemme
8. deb0670
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #3052
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanks NYCFem-- for helping me out, I really appreciate it.

and I love your idea, btw--
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #3053
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

hmmm okies thanks.. gotta figure out how to print out pics i guess from my digital camera.. or.. buy a camera with regular film

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
yep, yep, yep, and yep-- you can do it any of these ways.

I usually just put a index on the back so I can write something and its a bit heavier and won't rip as easy going through mail, but you can do it any way you want.

have fun!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #3054
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hmmm okies thanks.. gotta figure out how to print out pics i guess from my digital camera.. or.. buy a camera with regular film
Put the pictures on a stick and take them to Walmart or other such place or now you can send them from your computer to places like Walmart and Costco.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #3055
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Put the pictures on a stick and take them to Walmart or other such place or now you can send them from your computer to places like Walmart and Costco.
I agree.

This is not intended to be an expensive or time consuming project-- just have fun and share.

I will be putting the address list together today and send it out via email to everyone. Thought that if everyone could get their stuff sent out by November 3 -- that would be awesome.

If any new questions, let me know-- or ask Jennifer, I'm sure she'll help out or some how get a hold of me. My time is starting to get easier, I have one more day of classes this week (before I am off for 1 week) and my family is starting to finally being "normal" again-- So thank you everyone for being understanding and for the thoughts in the process. Much appreciated.

Best!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #3056
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Being in Canada, we don't have the cheap postcard rate. I am going to print the pictures on paper and pop them in an envelope.
I got the mailing list today so this is on my list of things to do before I head out of town.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #3057
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Being in Canada, we don't have the cheap postcard rate. I am going to print the pictures on paper and pop them in an envelope.
I got the mailing list today so this is on my list of things to do before I head out of town.
I think I want to put my whatever-they-turn-out-to-bes in envelopes too. I don't want them exposed to the elements!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #3058
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

Oh, and I forgot: I might need a bit of patience too. Some family issues as well as personal health issues have come up big time this week, so I might need an extra day or two to get these out to everyone. But I WILL do this project, I'm determined!
Old 10-25-2012, 05:15 PM   #3059
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

I printed my pictures today. Will get them sent out before I leave town on Sunday. Quite proud of myself to be getting so much accomplished in this crazy hectic week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #3060
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Printed and ready to go, I just need to address them. I will get that done tomorrow and pop them in the mail on my way out of town. Looking forward to seeing everyones pictures.

Oh, and my jewelry package arrived here this week, I will get it tomorrow. Super excited to see what everyone made.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types