A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

I would be proud to have this young woman as my daughter!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...tail=emailtest

Caitlyn Cannon's high school yearbook quote is one for the ages--humorously touching on marriage equality, feminism and the wage gap.

The quote reads: "I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich and I can't do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes."

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #19102
Sammy583

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Working on it.

Sammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST ReputationSammy583 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
I would be proud to have this young woman as my daughter!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...tail=emailtest

Caitlyn Cannon's high school yearbook quote is one for the ages--humorously touching on marriage equality, feminism and the wage gap.

The quote reads: "I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich and I can't do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes."

Completely agree.
Sammy583 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sammy583 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 11:10 AM   #19103
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 07:17 AM   #19104
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Catch someone doing something right and pat them on the back. We can all use a pat on the back.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 08:25 AM   #19105
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Some of the scariest walkways in the world!

Spooky

But what a rush!!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 08:28 AM   #19106
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Some of the scariest walkways in the world!

Spooky

But what a rush!!

Wow, how brave do you have to be to walk across that?!
“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Catullus
cookie-face is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #19107
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

^^^
1st and 3rd pics....maybe whilst crawling on my hands and knees and crying hysterically for my momma.

2nd and 4th pics...NOPE and NOPE.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 09:12 AM   #19108
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Beauty Is Where You Find It

BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 09:17 AM   #19109
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

http://kindnessblog.com/2015/05/12/s...-this-happens/

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 09:27 AM   #19110
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
^^^
1st and 3rd pics....maybe whilst crawling on my hands and knees and crying hysterically for my momma.

2nd and 4th pics...NOPE and NOPE.
Do you think any of them are wearing diapers under their clothes? lolol
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #19111
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbypoem View Post
OMG, so cute!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #19112
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

cookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputationcookie-face Has the BEST Reputation

My childhood.
“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.”
― Catullus
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #19113
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #19114
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

This time it feels differant.. & I like it...
Old 06-05-2015, 08:49 AM   #19115
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Does it get any more random than posting pics of goats? Why Yes! it does. How about goats wearing pajamas?

Come on, you know it's cute. Admit it.....

This, is my important and needed contribution to B/f today.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2015, 11:47 AM   #19116
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOL, Fuckabee is ridiculous

Huckabee: I Should Have Said I Was Trans So I Could Shower With Girls

A quote from Huckabee:
Quote:
"Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE. I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, “Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.” You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous doesn’t it?"
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 08:10 AM   #19117
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The latest Japanese craze, shaving dogs into cubes!

Yes, CUBES!. Doinks, one lump or two? don't know what to make of it....

http://www.mtv.com.au/travel/news/sh...t-stop-staring

Shaving Dogs Into Cubes Is A New Japanese Craze And We Can't Stop Staring

Nek level dog lovers...

11:02, Tuesday, 02 June 2015

Dog lovers in Japan have taken grooming to a whole new level of strange by styling their dogs into perfectly trimmed and symmetrical cubes.

Japan, a country known for their love of turning everyday items and things into block form (see the 'square watermelon' for proof), are so taken by the craze that it’s proved a big hit at this Tokyo dog show.

We highly doubt the cubed pooches trend will take off elsewhere - but we love it all the same.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 12:57 PM   #19118
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

― Catullus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 01:16 PM   #19119
cookie-face

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

― Catullus
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cookie-face For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #19120
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff