moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Just heard this...."my art project is ugly, ugly, ugly! I can't do sh*t."
She's so Jan Brady. Almost.

Now now. Jan isn't so bad.
I used to rub lemons on my face as a kid to get rid of my freckles because Jan did.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #1842
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

my partner got HOLE tickets for end of June and ALL I've been hearing about since is Hole Hole Hole and in the car? HOLE. UNTIL JUNE I WILL HAVE TO HEAR THIS

Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #1843
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

this weekend was TOO short, dang it.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #1844
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
this weekend was TOO short, dang it.

yeah, I didn't get to go to Popeyes.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #1845
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

~*~ Soar~*~

Healing the Heart

Open your heart, for it wishes to be free.
To enliven your Spirit with endless joy.
It wishes to sing and dance and forget that it was ever closed in the first place.
This dance of joy also wishes to enliven and heal those around you,
for nothing furthers compassion more than to share it.
Your heart has wings you see, to let your Spirit soar within it's infinite light of Joy.
So open your heart to loving and being loved, for that is the only way that it can heal.

Whatever it takes, open your heart.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #1846
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

i cooked hotdog for breakfast,,, it's a milestone,,, LOL!!!
well, i got a kiss from my nephews ,,,

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #1847
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Is it immature of me that whenever I see a cute dog I giggle?
Old 05-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #1848
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Is it immature of me that whenever I see a cute dog I giggle?
totally!

*i scream, 'OH MY GAWD! A BAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEE!'

(ez accuses me of only being with him for the pug)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #1849
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
yeah, I didn't get to go to Popeyes.

But have you been to http://www.eatatovereasy.com/?

(It was on Diners Drive-ins and Dives...)

apparently they have delicious biscuits and gravy
Old 05-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #1850
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
totally!

*i scream, 'OH MY GAWD! A BAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEE!'

(ez accuses me of only being with him for the pug)
I say something similar: "OH MY. LOOK AT THE PUPPY!" no matter how old the dog is.

I have a book of puppies that I keep in my desk at work that whenever I get in a foul mood I can pull out and giggle. Co-workers think I am weird.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #1851
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post

But have you been to http://www.eatatovereasy.com/?

(It was on Diners Drive-ins and Dives...)

apparently they have delicious biscuits and gravy
No, we haven't been here, but thanks for the tip! Sadly, we've been really slow about finding good spots to eat at. You know, you get kinda used to your old standbys and we had ours in San Diego. Best Mexican, Robertos, best deep dish pizza Lefty's, best sushi Sushi Deli, best deli D.Z. Atkins, I miss my old spots. We need to find ours and we haven't yet. Wap wah (sad trombone).
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #1852
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

We can only help make our lives and our world more peaceful, when we ourselves feel peace. Peace already exists within each of us, if we only allow ourselves to feel its comfort. Peace of mind begins when we stop thinking about how far we have to go, or how hard the road has been, and just let ourselves feel peace. Peace of mind gives us the strength to keep trying and keep walking along the path that we KNOW is right for our lives.
-- Robert Alan

People say "I want peace." If you remove I (ego), and your want (desire), you are left with peace.
-- Satya Sai Baba

If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person. If there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house. If there is harmony in the house, there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.
-- Chinese Proverb

Peace starts within each one of us. When we have inner peace, we can be at peace with those around us. When our community is in a state of peace, it can share peace with neighboring communities, and so on. When we feel love and kindness towards others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
-- 14th Dalai Lama

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #1853
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I believe that I would like to be referred to as "Your Majesty" from this moment on.

Mm hmm

If Queen Victoria was allowed the honour I don't know why I shouldn't be as well, do you?

this is a rhetorical question of course
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #1854
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I've decided to give up all Diet sodas and for some strange reason I chose today to do it (they say there's no time like the present. I say, ugh).

Thinking I need to rethink this one. Diet Coke, my lover, my friend, how I will miss thee...
Old 05-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #1855
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was listening to my favorite radio station and they are doing a pledge drive because they are listener/donation-and grant-funded and the kid says something about thanks for letting them (the kids that run the programs...it's based out of a high school and gives kids a chance to try out the radio field before committing to college, etc as well as some really good real world experience) be WEIRD. That made me happy because it reminded me of the Austinites I hold so dear in my heart. The little bugger then followed that with "...since we're the Marilyn Manson of radio stations..."

I still love the music though.

http://c895worldwide.com/web/

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #1856
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

bathing handsome creatures today.
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #1857
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

The cramps. They hurt. I hate them
Old 05-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #1858
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

If it keeps raining like this I am going to have to start looking for that diving suit again. Seriously.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #1859
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This may be the worst tattoo in the universe.

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #1860
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Baby Jesus doesn't give to just anyone. Just sayin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff