Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #81
Nikki

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't Matter
Relationship Status:
very attached

Nikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST ReputationNikki Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
i saw andrew's post earlier today about looking for a rashguard. so i started looking around (i have a lot of time on my hands these days so i make a good researcher!!!) and i have found a few. so no excuses to not enjoy the beach or a pool!
-nicole

this first site has quite a few options but here is one-
http://www.solartex.com/servlet/the-...us-Size/Detail

land's end has some options
http://www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-...eSize=12&tab=6

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ShortSlee...5&origin=index
Thanks for posting this,I didn't know they made them bigger!
Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #82
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I love wearing jean shorts and swim trunks in the summer. Knowing I can go swimming is just adding to my joy. Thanks everyone!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #83
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #84
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile BUMP de BUMP BUMP

Bump

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 09:25 AM   #85
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping the thread up again
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #86
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~ Bump

Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #87
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just trying to get this thread up and going again
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #88
kfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
definitely single

kfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I'll Bite

Not sure if I'll be alot of help getting the thread to an active status again but I will say I have always loved big butches! Now just make it a big butch daddy and you have perfection for me! I don't want to make anyone feel less about themselves bc they aren't a big gorgeous butch specimen (especially since I know what it feels like to be made to feel less about myself bc of size) but I want to celebrate the handsome butches out there who are sexy as hell and who are alot of femmes dream come true! Nothing better in my mind than a big butches arms around me! (nothing yummier or more comforting)

just my .02,
kfemme
kfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #89
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfemme View Post
Not sure if I'll be alot of help getting the thread to an active status again but I will say I have always loved big butches! Now just make it a big butch daddy and you have perfection for me! I don't want to make anyone feel less about themselves bc they aren't a big gorgeous butch specimen (especially since I know what it feels like to be made to feel less about myself bc of size) but I want to celebrate the handsome butches out there who are sexy as hell and who are alot of femmes dream come true! Nothing better in my mind than a big butches arms around me! (nothing yummier or more comforting)

just my .02,
kfemme
i second that!!

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #90
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfemme

just my .02,
kfemme
See, this is why I love this thread ~ I love hearing about how femmes love us big butches/guys, it always puts a smile on My face

Thank you for this kfemme, very sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxi
i second that!!
Glad you agree mxxi
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #91
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

just my .02,
kfemme
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxi View Post
i second that!!

I'll third it!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #92
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle
I'll third it!!!!

Of course I think you rawk, so this rawks too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #93
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

just my .02,
kfemme
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxi View Post
i second that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I'll third it!!!!

jumpin on the bandwagon, cause that's how i roll!
Old 06-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #94
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem
jumpin on the bandwagon, cause that's how i roll!

Another reason why I think you rawk hun, Massive is very lucky indeed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #95
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Braedon, I happen to know and think that I am incredibly lucky!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #96
kfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
definitely single

kfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputationkfemme Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Braedon;131730]See, this is why I love this thread ~ I love hearing about how femmes love us big butches/guys, it always puts a smile on My face

Thank you for this kfemme, very sweet

I am glad that I could bring a smile to your face, since you make me smile quite a bit in the House with how sweet you are to me and all of the rest of the girls there! Thank you so much for that and please don't ever change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
Thank you Braedon, I happen to know and think that I am incredibly lucky!
Massive, I'm glad you know how lucky you are...I think you and ravfem are both soo lucky! You seem to have something that I have been dreaming about for a long time! I don't want to be a pain but I just had to mention that.

Take care both of you and very big hugs,
kfemme

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #97
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Massive, I'm glad you know how lucky you are...I think you and ravfem are both soo lucky! You seem to have something that I have been dreaming about for a long time! I don't want to be a pain but I just had to mention that.

Take care both of you and very big hugs,
kfemme

aw, that's sweet, thank you! *hugs you* We are indeed both lucky to have found each other. Massi truly is an amazing person, and i happen to know that *i* am the luckier one of us
Old 06-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #98
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
aw, that's sweet, thank you! *hugs you* We are indeed both lucky to have found each other. Massi truly is an amazing person, and i happen to know that *i* am the luckier one of us
And My babygirl's always right! Thank you kfemme!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #99
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfemme
I am glad that I could bring a smile to your face, since you make me smile quite a bit in the House with how sweet you are to me and all of the rest of the girls there! Thank you so much for that and please don't ever change!
If I can bring a smile to a pretty face such as yours hun, then I would never change that because I love making people smile. I love knowing that us big butches/guys are appreciated, and I hope you ladies know that we appreciate and adore you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem
I love watching you and Massive interact in the House and all other threads too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive
And My babygirl's always right! Thank you kfemme!
Nothing wrong with a good "yes dear" to bring a smile to all faces
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #100
kfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
definitely single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
If I can bring a smile to a pretty face such as yours hun, then I would never change that because I love making people smile. I love knowing that us big butches/guys are appreciated, and I hope you ladies know that we appreciate and adore you as well

Well thank you very much! That really is very sweet to say...and I know that as a larger femme it is nice to hear! I'm sure you are one wonderful Big Butch Daddy!

I love watching you and Massive interact in the House and all other threads too

I have to say that although I get little twinges of jealousy every so often it is very heartwarming to watch you two together! I hope you have many fabulous years together!

Nothing wrong with a good "yes dear" to bring a smile to all faces

I can definitely second that but you definitely did it in you own style Massive! No, surprises there either! I'm just really glad I am getting to know you and all of you!

very big hugs to two really great Big Butch Daddies and one wonderful femme,
kfemme
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfemme For This Useful Post: