Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-14-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default 12 Step Meeting in Chat here on BFP

Hello Friends of Bill, Lois and Jimmy,

Medusa set up a private chat room for us to have meetings in. I was thinking we might have a test meeting on Sunday night at 9 pm eastern time 6 pacific time and see how it goes. I hope this will work for those interested. If this goes well I'm sure we can add addional meetings.

The room is pass word protected and I am going to put the password in white here in this post so you can enter the room. I hope to see you all there!

options

LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Hello Friends of Bill, Lois and Jimmy,

Medusa set up a private chat room for us to have meetings in. I was thinking we might have a test meeting on Sunday night at 9 pm eastern time 6 pacific time and see how it goes. I hope this will work for those interested. If this goes well I'm sure we can add addional meetings.

The room is pass word protected and I am going to put the password in white here in this post so you can enter the room. I hope to see you all there!

options

I'll mark my calender for next Sunday at 6:00 my time.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am cool with next week too. I just dont get the "word in white"

remember, I lost more brain cells...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

Not to worry, softness, if you highlight my first post there will will appear at the bottom of the post a word you didn't see before that word is the password to enter our chat room. Let me know if you can't find it. I look forward to chatting with you next week!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
Old 03-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #5
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

Looking right and left for that other marble I lost...Oh there it is////>

It's called secret, or invisible writing in white font. ..Shhh... the secret is we can see who is here.. just highlight the post to make the letters visible..

Now that you know, you can write all kinds of mushy stuff, or plain ole' crap mixed in your posts, then just make the font white..
Old 03-19-2010, 05:48 AM   #6
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Sunday at 9

-----and the the -the wisdom to know the difference.

Super or Mega?
When making irrational decisions do I blame lack of wisdom. Hell no, I blame the a**hole that pissed me off.

Do I make amends. Only if I let them live.
I have prayed that I win at least the Super lottery if not the mega lottery. Now, even a scratch off would thrill me...
Old 03-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #7
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Default Just a Reminder

Our first AA, NA, Al-Anon chat meeting will be taking place in the Friends of Bill, Lois and Jimmy chat room on Sunday night at 9 pm eastern time and 6 pm westcoast time. I hope you can join us there and please don't for get your Options because the room is password protected. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
Old 03-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Our first AA, NA, Al-Anon chat meeting will be taking place in the Friends of Bill, Lois and Jimmy chat room on Sunday night at 9 pm eastern time and 6 pm westcoast time. I hope you can join us there and please don't for get your Options because the room is password protected. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

That's like now..huh
Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 PM   #9
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hey!

As usual, I'm late on the up take, lol.. How'd the first meeting go?? Are there more planned?
TenderKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #10
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Hey!

As usual, I'm late on the up take, lol.. How'd the first meeting go?? Are there more planned?
Went well...come back Sunday at 9PM EST
Old 04-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Tommi, sadly, I work Sunday nights.. Ah well, I'm glad that it went well.. Will keep an eye out to see if there will be more on diffrent days planned.
TenderKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Is this ongoing?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:17 AM   #13
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingularNYCFemme View Post
Is this ongoing?
Singular,

I am so sorry! I remembered last week and forgot this week! Yes, there should have been a meeting. I don't know why my head flew out the window last night......again you have my apologies.

Sherrie

Old 05-25-2010, 01:07 AM   #14
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello Left Write and Tommi

Is there an OA on here? I have been to Al Anon over the years, which was helpful, but more and more of the alcoholic/gambling household I grew up in has been surfacing. It would be great to talk to all of you. Please include me in any meetings.

I am very sorry I won't get to spend time with you, Tommi, and Lovely LWF. Maybe I will sell lots of Watkins and Lingerie between now and August. :-)

hugs
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:17 AM   #15
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Fever,

There is supposed to be a chatroom meeting every Sunday night, but i must say I have been falling down on this and promise to do better. I hope you can join us Sunday night at 9:00 pm eastern time.

Good luck with your work I hope you are able to do all that you desire!

Wishing you all the best,

Sherrie

Old 05-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Not sure where else to post this, and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

I have almost one day sober as of right now. I was out of the program and the rooms for the last two months. I have posted in that time talking about what I learned when I got sober.. I never said that I wasn't sober at the time, I didn't feel like that was anyone's business.. But in the intrests of honesty, I wanted to disclose this fact.

I am sorry if I led others to believe that I was still sober.. I guess this is brutal honesty for myself here. Not really beating myself up or anything, but I want to always live an honest life and this is my way of doing so. I've been to two meetings today and have made a personal commitment to a friend to be at one on Sunday morning. I will be going to a few more before then, but it is good for me to be accountable.

Again, I just wasn't sure where else to post this and I am not posting this for pity or sympathy.. Or hostility, for that matter.. lol I am posting this so that I can "walk" around here knowing that I am not misleading anyone.

Thank you.

-Tony, Addict and Alcoholic.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:47 AM   #17
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Not sure where else to post this, and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

I have almost one day sober as of right now. I was out of the program and the rooms for the last two months. I have posted in that time talking about what I learned when I got sober.. I never said that I wasn't sober at the time, I didn't feel like that was anyone's business.. But in the intrests of honesty, I wanted to disclose this fact.

I am sorry if I led others to believe that I was still sober.. I guess this is brutal honesty for myself here. Not really beating myself up or anything, but I want to always live an honest life and this is my way of doing so. I've been to two meetings today and have made a personal commitment to a friend to be at one on Sunday morning. I will be going to a few more before then, but it is good for me to be accountable.

Again, I just wasn't sure where else to post this and I am not posting this for pity or sympathy.. Or hostility, for that matter.. lol I am posting this so that I can "walk" around here knowing that I am not misleading anyone.

Thank you.

-Tony, Addict and Alcoholic.
Welcome back, Tony. If there is any suport the recovering community here on BFP can offer you please let us know. We are trying to hold a meeting here on Sunday nights, if this doesn't fit with your schedule please suggest a time that might and we will try to accomodate that time.

Very truly,

Sherrie

Old 09-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #18
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

so... is this thread/meeting dead?
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:43 AM   #19
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
so... is this thread/meeting dead?

I'm sure you could bring it back to life. What are your thoughts on having a meeting in the chat room? We have our own room, by the way....Medusa created it for us, we haven't used it much yet, but that could change in you are interested in changing it.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:35 PM   #20
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't really have a set idea... just thought it would be cool to connect with other queer folk in recovery. There aren't many where I'm at... at least not in my program. I saw that you have your own chat room which sounds fantastic, but I must admit I have no clue how that works.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12 step, al-anon, alcoholics anonmyous, coda, mental illness, narcotics anonmyous, recovery