Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-07-2019, 07:17 PM   #7401
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Yay!!!! I was not thriving on that stress for any of us. *phew*

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 06:38 PM   #7402
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Hi, pen pal buddies, I mailed out our postsecret packets this evening, and I think you should get them around the 15th (Tuesday). They are sure to liven things up mid-week. Everyone did a great job! Sooo... what is our next project?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 08:14 PM   #7403
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Hi, pen pal buddies, I mailed out our postsecret packets this evening, and I think you should get them around the 15th (Tuesday). They are sure to liven things up mid-week. Everyone did a great job! Sooo... what is our next project?
Excellent! I can't wait to see what someone comes up with.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 10:55 PM   #7404
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I have an idea. How would you like to do vision boards? I don’t think we’ve ever done this before. I would recommend them being about 8 1/2 x 11”. That way they’ll be easy mailing. Does everyone know what a vision board is? I also think it’s kind of a neat project I have in the beginning of the year, so that we can see if we accomplish any of our visions at the end of the year.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 01:37 AM   #7405
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I have an idea. How would you like to do vision boards? I don’t think we’ve ever done this before. I would recommend them being about 8 1/2 x 11”. That way they’ll be easy mailing. Does everyone know what a vision board is? I also think it’s kind of a neat project I have in the beginning of the year, so that we can see if we accomplish any of our visions at the end of the year.
Would we be making a vision board for each participant? Just curious because vision boards can get elaborate!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 07:04 AM   #7406
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, today is National Vision Board Day so this makes sense to me.

I'd like some more info about your vision for the project before deciding, please.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #7407
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Vision boards are a lot of work. I would be into it if we were each doing one for one person if they are 8 1/2 x 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Well, today is National Vision Board Day so this makes sense to me.

I'd like some more info about your vision for the project before deciding, please.
Quote:

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #7408
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

After thinking about this a while, I’m not really sure how the best way do it would be. One way we could do it, is just taking one of your visions for the year and making one for each person. The size could be smaller than an 8 1/2 x 11. Maybe half that size would be a good idea. You could either take one vision and make it for everybody, or if you have a lot of visions for the year you could give everyone a different vision. I’m open to all of your ideas and thoughts about this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:27 PM   #7409
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I think that mini vision boards would be fun. One idea is that when each person signs up that person can also include what they want to be the focus of the Vision boards that they receive. Wouldn’t it be fun to get like 10 mini vision boards in the mail to inspire us to manifest the vision :-)

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #7410
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think that mini vision boards would be fun. One idea is that when each person signs up that person can also include what they want to be the focus of the Vision boards that they receive. Wouldn’t it be fun to get like 10 mini vision boards in the mail to inspire us to manifest the vision :-)
Yes that is actually perfect! Let’s do it that way! I think that is absolutely wonderful. Would everybody agree to that? If so, I would like to be the wrangler, and I can get the sign-up list ready to go by tomorrow at 6:00 pm CST. Assuming right now that that will be OK with everyone, how long would you all like to work on this?

I also realize that I kind of rushed this, so maybe we should have more people weigh in before anything starts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #7411
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I would definitely sign up!

How do I... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #7412
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love this idea. I was trying to think of a way to streamline this as well.
We are here to support each other and with the creative group that we are..what a great way!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 07:45 PM   #7413
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I would probably opt to sit this one out, but I hope the rest of you have lots of fun!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 07:55 PM   #7414
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I would probably opt to sit this one out, but I hope the rest of you have lots of fun!!
Do you have a different way you see it working?

How do I... ?
Old 01-12-2019, 08:17 PM   #7415
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Now this sounds more feasible!

Quote:
Yes that is actually perfect! Let’s do it that way! I think that is absolutely wonderful. Would everybody agree to that? If so, I would like to be the wrangler, and I can get the sign-up list ready to go by tomorrow at 6:00 pm CST. Assuming right now that that will be OK with everyone, how long would you all like to work on this?

I also realize that I kind of rushed this, so maybe we should have more people weigh in before anything starts.
Yeah, it's pretty soon but I like your enthusiasm. I've never done a vision board before so I'm all about smaller sizes and maybe limiting the number of participants.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 08:59 PM   #7416
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've never done a vision board before so I'm all about smaller sizes and maybe limiting the number of participants.
What she said goes for me too.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 09:40 PM   #7417
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

I agree, a small size would be best. I also agree that we need to limit the number of participants. Is 10 participants too many for you all? What size do you see working out the best for us? I’m thinking maybe 4 x 6 or 5 x 7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 09:52 PM   #7418
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Do you have a different way you see it working?
Nope, thank you for asking. I think you guys are very planning it out well. It's just a bit more work than I want to commit to.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 10:03 PM   #7419
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
I agree, a small size would be best. I also agree that we need to limit the number of participants. Is 10 participants too many for you all? What size do you see working out the best for us? I’m thinking maybe 4 x 6 or 5 x 7.
I would vote for 4 x 6. Again- just for the reason that it's a lot of work :-). Though I'm ok with either.

How do I... ?
Old 01-12-2019, 10:04 PM   #7420
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Limit of 10 is okay with me, though I don't think we'll even get that many anyway- but would love to receive 10 vision boards in the mail so I'll stick with yes to 10

How do I... ?

Tags
artists, creative types