Old 08-26-2020, 09:11 PM   #901
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I watched the two seasons of The Umbrella Academy. It took me a minute to get into it but I did like it. It's a bit confusing how it jumps around.
No spoilers! I'm about halfway through season 2 now. It's a pretty good show and I like Ellen Page so there you go.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 10:33 PM   #902
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Rising Phoenix
Paralympic Games examined, high production values. Really, really good.
Inspiring to say the least
New on Netflix
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2020, 06:38 AM   #903
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Hope Springs with Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones, Steve Carrell. A married couple goes away to attend couples therapy to bring back intimacy into their 31-year marriage.

It was the perfect movie to watch in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep. Everyone was good and I’d watch it again.

Thanks to homoe for posting the following scene in another thread:

Watched on Starz
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2020, 04:53 PM   #904
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Rewatching Gentleman Jack and Outlander. Can you really watch Outlander too much? I don't think so. I can't wait for season two of Gentleman Jack and of course season six of Outlander. A Discovery of Witches was really good as well and waiting on season two of that also but with Covid, all of this waiting is just going to keep on and on and on. Ugh.
I absolutely love Outlander and watch it on Netflix. Dying for the next season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I watched the two seasons of The Umbrella Academy. It took me a minute to get into it but I did like it. It's a bit confusing how it jumps around.
I think I am halfway through the first episode or two. I can't get into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I've been binge watching Lost on Hulu for the last three days. I remember watching a few episodes when it first aired all those years ago but for whatever reason, didn't stick with it. Now, I'm hooked. And, considering there are six seasons, it should keep me entertained for a little while at least. hehe
Hubby and I are in the midst of watching Lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Finally finished OITNB! *crying*
Every time a new season comes out, we binge watch it. It never fails to make me cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

In the Dark
Netflix

2019 TV-14 2 Seasons Crime TV Dramas
A blind woman with vices finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation when her best friend turns up dead.

Definitely holding my attention. Very quirky. And her roommate is a lesbian. Love the sarcasm all over it!!
I love In the Dark and just finished watching all the seasons last week.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #905
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished watching The Curse of La Llorona. It was pretty good. Perfect for a rainy Tuesday evening.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:50 PM   #906
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a horror movie kinda girl but lately I've been in that mood, might be the rain might be Autumn around the corner... at any rate, I tried to watch Wishmaster this afternoon. Nope, didn't work for me. The last scary movie I saw that I enjoyed was the above post which was pretty good, and An American Haunting which was very good, it's an older movie from 2005 but it didn't feel dated. I'm open to any horror movie recommendations.

Last edited by VintageFemme; 09-04-2020 at 01:53 PM.
VintageFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 02:07 PM   #907
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about watching Hannah Gadsby's Douglas this evening. Lmk if it's any good, folks who have already seen it!
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #908
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

Clementine, Hannah set the bar high with "Nanette" but "Douglas" was still good. I love her art history bits so I'd recommend it based on that alone. It did make me go back and watch "Nanette" again and that is perhaps what made me appreciate her sophomore Netflix special all the more.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 09:31 PM   #909
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Away - Sci-fi new

Rita - Danish drama subtitled, 5 seasons

Enjoying both, on Netflix

Can’t wait for Ratched in a week!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 07:29 AM   #910
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Season 2 of "Criminal" starts Sept 16. Totally engrossing series.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 08:52 PM   #911
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm apparently into architecture now. I've been watching Grand Designs and The World's Most Extraordinary Homes lately on Netflix.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 04:56 PM   #912
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

The Social Dilemma; documentary, new, Netflix

Every time I watch something like this I’m more grateful that I’m not on any of the big social media platforms.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 10:40 PM   #913
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Thinking about watching Hannah Gadsby's Douglas this evening. Lmk if it's any good, folks who have already seen it!
she is awesome!!!!
Old 09-13-2020, 01:58 AM   #914
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

“Cloud Atlas” on Netflix
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 05:30 AM   #915
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– The Good Fight and CSI on CBS Access
– CSI on Pluto TV
– My own videos

Both shows are new to me. I’ve heard of them, but avoided them for years. Am enjoying them now. Of the CSI franchise, I like CSI New York the most, but can only get that on Pluto.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #916
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Madmen

I thought they handled Marilyn Monroes Death tastefully

I liked there was no visual of her,but a radio comentater expressing her political views and activisim regarding management/bosses in Hollywood

Also the grief,watching how much she was loved and admired by women,and the impact of her death.
I was 2 when she died and Australian,so I found it interesting seeing,just how much impact she had in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaPu-l7rwE
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 01:24 PM   #917
Bronx

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Bronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST ReputationBronx Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished 'Away' today.

Without giving anything away, or 'spoiling'....
I for the most part tend to scroll over sci-fi things, but having seen good reviews I thought I would give it a go.

I enjoyed the start, and the end. lol

But I sort of felt I was going in circles, feeling; 'this again?!' on some of the stretched out snoozy story lines. Meh
Bronx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bronx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 07:57 PM   #918
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I finished a short series called Sing On that was fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 11:28 PM   #919
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

My Octopus Teacher, a feature documentary, by Craig Foster, Pippa Ehrlich and James Reed, follows the story of Craig’s year with a wild octopus. The film is ‘an immersive porait of human–animal understanding, brimming with danger, drama and devastating emotion’.

Really remarkable, I will watch this again, maybe tomorrow.

Netflix, new
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2020, 11:19 AM   #920
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The Nest (Jude Law).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote