How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,496 Times in 1,830 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I had a noodle bowl for lunch as well as some more yummy cantaloupe.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 03:40 PM   #2602
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,187 Times in 2,354 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

sirloin patty and cottage cheese
firegal is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #2603
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 28,521 Times in 7,031 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Egg foo young patties with a little butter and salt. So good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #2604
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 6,979 Times in 1,508 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been on a grilled cheese sandwich kick for a little while. So yummy on Sara Lee's Artesano bread.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #2605
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 35,778 Times in 9,074 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch with my bestie after I finish my shift. All I can think about right now is an ice cold diet Coke. I'm living on 5 hours of sleep today...bring on the caffeine!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 02:53 PM   #2606
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I've been on a grilled cheese sandwich kick for a little while. So yummy on Sara Lee's Artesano bread.
Have you seen that commercial that is simply a grilled cheese sandwich on a griddle? Every time I see it I want one! So yummy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #2607
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Thanked 13,815 Times in 2,910 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I found some gluten free Panera bread clam chowder at the bodega by work. It wasn't the best or worst I've ever had. I probably should have just eaten the lunch that I packed though...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #2608
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure this counts because it's what I'm having for dinner lol, but I'm making falafel for the first time!!! So excited. I love preparing food with friends. It's gonna be a lovely evening.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 04:20 PM   #2609
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Not sure this counts because it's what I'm having for dinner lol, but I'm making falafel for the first time!!! So excited. I love preparing food with friends. It's gonna be a lovely evening.
Now you've got me curious - I've never had falafel so I went and watched a video about making it at home. Looks yummy! Hope you will tell us about your cooking experience.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #2610
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Now you've got me curious - I've never had falafel so I went and watched a video about making it at home. Looks yummy! Hope you will tell us about your cooking experience.
Hi, Mopsie! It went really well! They were a lot easier than I thought to make. I would highly recommend trying it!

This is the recipe we used, except we omitted the yogurt sauce as I'm vegan: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...alafel-recipe/

Also, we added extra parsley, but that's just preference!
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #2611
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 28,521 Times in 7,031 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Double Chicken Avocado Salad from El Pollo Loco

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #2612
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Hi, Mopsie! It went really well! They were a lot easier than I thought to make. I would highly recommend trying it!

This is the recipe we used, except we omitted the yogurt sauce as I'm vegan: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...alafel-recipe/

Also, we added extra parsley, but that's just preference!
That's great! Thanks for sharing the recipe! I'm going to put it on my list and see if my friend will try it with me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2020, 12:32 PM   #2613
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

I made some pasta salad with rotini, cucumber, green pepper, feta, and italian dressing. It turned out yummy. (Sorta looks like the photo below)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 03:24 PM   #2614
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 105,256 Times in 24,646 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a chicken apple sausage link with rice pilaf and pink lemonade. Three Reese's cups and two handfuls of mini club crackers later and I was good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #2615
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Today family came over for a "socially distanced" grill out. I had two ears of corn on the cob. (With lotsa butter of course) Plus some rice and then two babybel cheese rounds (or wheels??). I was very full!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #2616
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

OMG I'm so sorry - that picture is huge! I'm not technically skilled enough to size it down. Yikes - next time I will do better- promise.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:25 AM   #2617
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

I tried a new recipe today. My friend is eating low carb but has been missing Mexican food. So we made this recipe together. (I used "fake meat" by Gardein for mine.) It was yummy!

Old 09-12-2020, 12:38 PM   #2618
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch was a Wahlburger on an Artisano toasted bun with MW and dill pickle chips. I may have also finished off the last of the Reese's mini cups. Pom-ale to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2020, 11:53 AM   #2619
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,051 Times in 1,347 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I had BLTs. Minus the L and the T.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2020, 07:32 PM   #2620
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I may be addicted to their burger buns. I haven't tried the bread yet but now I want to.

I'm misunderestimated.