Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #3801
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Continued inchies updates LOL!

I was out of town for Thanksgiving and just wanted to let you know that upon my return today I received projects from the following:

Gemme
Uniqueswtfemm
amiyesiam
ahk
Nanners

That's everyone!!!!!! Except for PoeticSilence, which I addressed above. We'll give her a little time to get hers in.

I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making this an amazing project. Everyone's inchies are incredible and special and individual and I can see the effort and thought everyone put into them. Also, everything ran very smoothly--everyone got them in the mail quickly and on time and followed directions and everything LOL. Yay!!!! And thank you to everyone for helping out with postage costs.

I will start putting the packages together and everything will be ready to go as soon as I receive inchies from PS. Sound good? Good!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #3802
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Love is..~~ and Thank you

Now that this one is winding down,
I'd like to throw out my lasso and wrangle one.

After the holidays, a project about love. A Valentine, media of Your Choice.
One each for those that sign up, and at least one extra for someone in the military. Your choice as to the media, method, and details. A card, a photo, a flower, a poem, a symbol of love, support, encouragement, etc.

Due 3 weeks before Valentines Day.
Comments and sign ups welcome.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #3803
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

That sounds like an awesome project, Tommi, but did soft*silver officially decline the next wrangle? I know she wasn't able to do the inchies but she had requested to wrangle the next round a while back.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #3804
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default rewind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That sounds like an awesome project, Tommi, but did soft*silver officially decline the next wrangle? I know she wasn't able to do the inchies but she had requested to wrangle the next round a while back.
Ooops. I didn't recall that. Thanks for the update Gemme. . Will wrangle my lasso back in =ossal
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #3805
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Ooops. I didn't recall that. Thanks for the update Gemme. . Will wrangle my lasso back in =ossal
lol

Careful with that lasso, mister!

I'm not sure if she did or didn't. If someone wanted to double check with her, that would probably be the place to start. If she isn't able to at this time, then we carry on with Tommi's project and if soft*silver is able to wrangle, then Tommi gets the next one. Sound fair?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #3806
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Soft*silver said she is unable to wrangle at this time, with it being peak retail season and all that comes with that.

Back to you, Tommi!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #3807
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

One each for those that sign up, and at least one extra for someone in the military. Your choice as to the media, method, and details. A card, a photo, a flower, a poem, a symbol of love, support, encouragement, etc.

Whoever wrangles it....I'd like to be in on it pleaseandthankyou.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #3808
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Sign me up too please! Yeah Tommi, what a thoughtful gift for the soldiers. Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love to spread love all around.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #3809
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

1. Tommi
2. pajama
3. nanners
4. Gemme

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #3810
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

1. Tommi
2. pajama
3. nanners
4. Gemme

add me! Uniqueswtfemm

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #3811
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

1. Tommi
2. pajama
3. nanners
4. Gemme
5. pixie

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #3812
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Happy Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
add me! Uniqueswtfemm

1. Tommi
2. pajama
3. nanners
4. Gemme
5. pixie
6. Uniqueswtfemm
7. kaijira
12. etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #3813
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

ATTENTION! Inchies Alert!

Your packages went out today!!! Yay! PoeticSilence was not able to complete this project due to health concerns, so I just sent the extra set of inchies back to its owner. So, you should each get a package with sex sets of inchies--one of your own and one set from the remaining participants.

I expect that the packages should all arrive by the end of this week. I sent them with tracking numbers, so IF by any chance there's an issue let me know and we will try and sort it out.

I would like to thank everyone again for making this an amazing and smooth running project!!! The inchies are all AMAZING and creative. I think you will be surprised and as delighted as I was. Everyone went above and beyond, seriously.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #3814
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
ATTENTION! Inchies Alert!

Your packages went out today!!! Yay! PoeticSilence was not able to complete this project due to health concerns, so I just sent the extra set of inchies back to its owner. So, you should each get a package with sex sets of inchies--one of your own and one set from the remaining participants.

I expect that the packages should all arrive by the end of this week. I sent them with tracking numbers, so IF by any chance there's an issue let me know and we will try and sort it out.

I would like to thank everyone again for making this an amazing and smooth running project!!! The inchies are all AMAZING and creative. I think you will be surprised and as delighted as I was. Everyone went above and beyond, seriously.
freudian slip!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #3815
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
freudian slip!
OMG hahahaha. Woops! I even double checked it.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #3816
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe we should have a sex Inchies project?..

Old 12-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #3817
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Maybe we should have a sex Inchies project?..
OMG! I'd like to see those inchies! LOL!! Do you think that if butch/male identified individuals made them they might be bigger than 1" X 1" inchies?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #3818
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My inchies arrived today! They are wonderful!
Thank you everyone!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #3819
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

My Inchies arrived! I love them all. The creativity that runs in here is amazing!

I have questions..
CCB...what is that final coat you applied to the top? I love what it did.

Gemme...where do you find magnetic tape? I want more

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #3820
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Would you guys believe one of my nightmares tonight was a panic dream about inchies???? LOL!!!!! WTF???

I'm glad to hear two of you have received them, because in my dream all kinds of shit went wrong--including rotten food and that I didn't realize Unique actually lived in Australia. I have clearly lost my mind.

Quote:
CCB...what is that final coat you applied to the top? I love what it did.
It's called "Diamond Glaze." I usually use it in jewelry making but wanted to see how it would work on top of inchies, too. It can be used as a glue/sealant with glass or resin, and you can water it down to be kind of a Mod Podge type of thing with paper, and it's the BEST thing for holding down glitter.

I haven't seen it in stores before and always have gotten mine on Etsy.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types