Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation
Default Woman stabs lover for poor performance

Michelle Thomas: Scissors-Wielding East Texas Woman Strikes Blow For Horny, Disappointed Women

By John Nova Lomax, Wednesday, May. 5 2010 @ 11:12AM
Categories: Crime

Photo courtesy Angelina CountyYou better bring it strong if you're bedding Michelle Thomas​To look at the mugshot of 26-year-old Michelle Thomas, you might not think you were seeing someone who was facing a possible two- to 20-year prison sentence for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Nope. Instead, the native of the East Texas town of Hudson looks like she might be thinking, "Yeah, y'all might have me locked up, but it was so totally worth it."

"It" in this case is the alleged scissors-slashing of her common-law husband, who police found in the couple's home in the wee hours of Tuesday morning bleeding from minor cuts to his chest, left thumb and left knee.

Thomas said the unnamed hubby had come home drunk and tried to rough her up and that she had only defended herself. But she had no visible injuries, so that seemed unlikely.
The police found the husband's tale far more believable, likely because the husband was so willing to cast himself in such an unfavorable light, his story just had to be true.
Namely, he said Thomas had slashed him with scissors for being a lousy lay.

​And that's why Michelle Thomas looks like the cat who ate the canary. She knows she's a hero to women everywhere, a vindicator to all those who endured stinky whiskey-dicked drunks shooting pool with a rope, rolling over and sinking into snore-land without so much as an apology.

Or maybe she's just kinda high-strung. We do know we're glad we never shared an off-night with her.

Thomas was being held in the Angelina County Jail as of yesterday morning.
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing surprises me any more.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Dayum, no pressure there, huh?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Dayum, no pressure there, huh?

Right?

Poor guy..
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At least she didnt geld the s.o.b.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I found the article offensive, sexist and misogynistic.
Of COURSE it was written by a man speaking in third person while trivializing domestic violence.

Ick.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #7
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

defended herself after being forcibly restrained, thrown on the bed, and choked? sexual assault by a drunk- yeah, that's pretty poor performance.
yuk. I agree w/ Superfemme.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I think they both need a time out.

If it's DV, then Hell yeah, she should have defended herself and good for her for doing so. If it's a case of "I'm tired of him not pleasing me" then there are more effective ways to deal with that then brandishing scissors.

Either way, she caught our attention and, no, she doesn't look a lick of sorry about it in her mugshot.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

it should be legal to at least taser a lousy fuck.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post: