Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Has anyone heard from Jess?
(((((homoe))))) I've left messages but no return call yet. I'll let you know if I hear from Jess.

Anyone hear from Cricket ?
Old 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM   #182
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
(((((homoe))))) I've left messages but no return call yet. I'll let you know if I hear from Jess.

Yes, cricket is OK!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 07:43 PM   #183
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Starbucks has donated $250,000 to help the cities in Texas that has been devastated. You can make a donation to Red Cross at any Starbucks. Tomorrow, I will be donating what I can to help the citizens of Texas.

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #184
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Jess checked in on FB. Said he is doing good and has not been affected by flooding so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 12:52 PM   #185
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Jess checked in on FB. Said he is doing good and has not been affected by flooding so far.

Thank you for the update, Kim... It is appreciated
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 07:25 PM   #186
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still safe, and camping out at home. Blaze returned to the hospital thru the weekend now.

We are in constant communication, texting, pictures and lots of phone calls.

This is so devastating to see the first aerial pictures come in this afternoon.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #187
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everybody! Thank you to those of you that reached out and were concerned about my safety, it truly means a lot to me. Apologies for going off grid at a time like this but, being as I'm a First Responder, I deployed with a strike team that was one of the first teams into Houston. Relief teams were able to make it in this morning so my team just returned home today, after several days of fighting for and with all those affected. My heart goes out to each and every person affected by this event. The amount of water and the subsequent devastation is mind boggling. I'm sincerely relieved to see my Houston area BFP family is safe. Here's hoping Mr. Jenny is able to safely return home, soon. Hang in there Houston, we as First Responders (from around the Nation) aren't done with y'all yet; we will continue to be there with and for you throughout the remainder of the rescue and recovery, as well as the clean-up and rebuild. We are Texas strong!
Old 08-31-2017, 07:29 AM   #188
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

According to the news this morning, the fund is now up to 9 million. I just hope that the money gets to the people that need it.

JJ stated that no administration costs will be taken out and that all will go to relief efforts.

What that entails, I have not yet been able to find out.

His new goal is 10 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
JJ Watt's GoFundMe for Houston, just broke 3.25 million in donations 45 minutes ago!

His next goal is 5 million!

He started out with a goal of 200K but people broke that in the first hour that he had set it up.

Hurricane Katrina in 2005 was the costliest weather disaster in US history and cost 125 billion dollars (per The Weather channel). Sandy cost 65 billion in 2012.

There is no way to know how much Harvey will wind up costing, either in dollars or human (and animal) suffering.

I think that no matter how much we can afford to donate (to any charity that we chose) it is sorely needed.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #189
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Whoever asked about Jess, he is fine. So thankful the levees are holding up
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 08:33 AM   #190
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Whoever asked about Jess, he is fine. So thankful the levees are holding up
Thanks Dee...............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 09:05 AM   #191
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Spent the morning learning how to help evacuees file for FEMA assistance. Feels good to be helping!
Old 08-31-2017, 02:42 PM   #192
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Pet rescues in Houston

[IMG][/IMG]

*For that POS who left two dogs in a locked crate to drown. A big YOU WILL GET YOURS!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 06:09 PM   #193
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I know this is a checking in thread

but.... gotta give kudos to all the folks that gave of themselves to help! Go Cajun Navy! ( yes, I'm a little biased)
The coolest story, so one of the guys from the Cajun Navy were gassing up early in the storm to go to Houston... another guy at store asked where he was going... He replied, Houston... so the guy opened his wallet and emptied it to give towards gas... not only that, but then others at the gas station start giving money, water, beer, whatever they could! Awesome! I know there are so many that helped in so many ways... Just an example of the good! And of course, I had to brag on fellow Louisiana peeps

Last edited by Vivacious1; 08-31-2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: mispell
Vivacious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vivacious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 10:26 PM   #194
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am not able to travel to Texas and help out. Today, I donated $25 to the American Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. I know it's not much, but it's what I could give. My heart and thoughts go out to everyone in Coastal Texas.

Zimmeh
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 PM   #195
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I am not able to travel to Texas and help out. Today, I donated $25 to the American Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. I know it's not much, but it's what I could give. My heart and thoughts go out to everyone in Coastal Texas.

Zimmeh
Thank you friend.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #196
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Your welcome!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thank you friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #197
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The news reported today a plane is coming to seattle from texas with a few hundred cats rescued from the flooding and 2 days ago another plane came with over 300 dogs and cats. They are finding folks to foster these animals with the hope of finding the owners.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 05:42 AM   #198
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

So now we have Irma to watch. This seems to be a different type of storm than Harvey. Harvey didn't have a clear direction and sat forever dropping record levels of rain. Just horrible.

Irma looks to be a freight train moving full steam ahead.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #199
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Those photos are just awesome!

I thought about that situation if it were me... I get how there are instances when people are damn near fleeing for their lives ... I don't think I could without my pets. TG though I have only little buggers now. Previously I had two 100+ lbs. Corsos and I don't think most would be ... hmm, thrilled(?) ... to have them in their boat. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Pet rescues in Houston
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 02:49 PM   #200
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Those photos are just awesome!

I thought about that situation if it were me... I get how there are instances when people are damn near fleeing for their lives ... I don't think I could without my pets. TG though I have only little buggers now. Previously I had two 100+ lbs. Corsos and I don't think most would be ... hmm, thrilled(?) ... to have them in their boat. lol
People wonder why so many people stayed for Katrina. This is partly why. i evacuated many times and took my pets with me, but shelters didn't allow them. Hell hotels didn't allow them but when i just had my little dog i snuck her in.

Once i had a diarrhea inflicted rescue cat and a conure parrot in the backseat and my mother in the front seat. That was a fun 18 hours on the interstate. i had a couple of french ducks that i had raised from babies that i left at home. They found their kennels in my patio and went in them, and drowned. Animals do crazy things in a crisis.

One good thing that happened is they changed the laws and people can bring their pets now.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: