Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-02-2016, 01:10 PM   #5581
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
clay would like a suncatcher, please & thank you....I appreciate your willingness to offer something different for us..... I wike!!!
No problem. I dont want to make something one won't use or like.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 01:32 PM   #5582
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Would everyone please specify whether you'd like a necklace or an ornament/ sun catcher. If you don't specify I'll send a necklace.
Decisions, decisions! <thinking, thinking, thinking . . .> Ok. Necklace please! and Thank You for asking!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #5583
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Would everyone please specify whether you'd like a necklace or an ornament/ sun catcher. If you don't specify I'll send a necklace.
Your choice. Surprise me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 10:53 PM   #5584
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Gemme on this - either or. If making sun catchers, feeling inspired, you find yourself getting into a zone and want to make more I'll take one of those. Or if you're working on pendants feeling really happy, all tranquil/Zen doing that, no sense shifting gears I'd be happy with a pendent as well.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #5585
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Ok. New plan. Since the greatest number of people have stated either they would prefer a sun catcher or have no preference in just going to make life easier on myself and make all sun catchers!!! Thanks to everyone who answered.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #5586
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation
Default CD/DVD recycle project

Hey Everyone!!!
Just checking in to see how the projects are coming along? Have you started? Are you still thinking of what direction to go? Need more ideas?

Extra little recycling tidbit.. for any of those people who paint, do you ever buy those really expensive gold foil? If you are peeling the silver off the cd's to use them.. save your self some $$ and save some flecks of silver.. just a thought...

4 weeks till last day of mailing!!
Old 06-16-2016, 07:16 AM   #5587
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Project: Recycle CD/DVD Project

3. Deb... En route from China
I just checked the package tracking.......they're at a post office somewhere in Canada!!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 06:30 PM   #5588
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Guess what came in the mail today !!! Can I say I took a peek and very very neat!! Great job Sis.. Repacking and sending off to Besame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
I just checked the package tracking.......they're at a post office somewhere in Canada!!

Deb
Old 06-23-2016, 05:51 PM   #5589
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, I've had some delays, but it finally came to me what I'm going to do with recycled DVDs! It came to me all at once last night when I was trying to fall asleep. It's a medium I've worked with before, so no learning curve there. And it will be lots of fun to do! And I think everyone will like them - I hope. I picked out my supplies online and I'm going to pick them up tomorrow evening!

I'm not saying what they are, but I will tell you I'm using the color palette for Fall 2016 fashion colors.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #5590
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

Well Ms. Georgia, Ma'am, You have peaked my curiosities! Whatever you have in mind, I am quite sure will be euphoric, and as delightful as yourself
*grinzzz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Okay, I've had some delays, but it finally came to me what I'm going to do with recycled DVDs! It came to me all at once last night when I was trying to fall asleep. It's a medium I've worked with before, so no learning curve there. And it will be lots of fun to do! And I think everyone will like them - I hope. I picked out my supplies online and I'm going to pick them up tomorrow evening!

I'm not saying what they are, but I will tell you I'm using the color palette for Fall 2016 fashion colors.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:07 PM   #5591
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

My first CDs did NOT go according to plan and i am panicking. I can't afford to buy more CDs and I'm panicking. Any ideas? I might have to use half CDs for whatever I do but I'm clueless now. Help!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 01:11 PM   #5592
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

Don't panic ;-) what were you trying to do and what happened?
I was trying to make mosaic tiles and burned holes through my first set .. It was stinky
Quote:
My first CDs did NOT go according to plan and i am panicking. I can't afford to buy more CDs and I'm panicking. Any ideas? I might have to use half CDs for whatever I do but I'm clueless now. Help!
Old 06-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #5593
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Don't panic ;-) what were you trying to do and what happened?
I was trying to make mosaic tiles and burned holes through my first set .. It was stinky
I was trying to melt them and they did not melt well. My original idea definitely won't work. I can tell you that after two tries.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 02:00 PM   #5594
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

Quote:
I was trying to melt them and they did not melt well. My original idea definitely won't work. I can tell you that after two tries.
Sounds like the same problem I had. So with the exception of burnt to a crisp .. And maybe even then, I say smash it. Do you have resin or clay? Some sort of binding? Smash the glass like pieces and reform maybe ? Or even affix the pieces to something, even firm paper or bottle caps? If you need more ideas let me know ;-) this is not meant to be a costly project so please don't feel you need to purchase anything extra to do this. The smallest fragment of the cd in each project is the only requirement.
Old 06-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #5595
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Sounds like the same problem I had. So with the exception of burnt to a crisp .. And maybe even then, I say smash it. Do you have resin or clay? Some sort of binding? Smash the glass like pieces and reform maybe ? Or even affix the pieces to something, even firm paper or bottle caps? If you need more ideas let me know ;-) this is not meant to be a costly project so please don't feel you need to purchase anything extra to do this. The smallest fragment of the cd in each project is the only requirement.
I will probably end up smashing them. Not sure what I will do with the pieces. I dont have clay but I might have an idea....maybe. Thanks for the support!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 05:15 PM   #5596
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I will probably end up smashing them. Not sure what I will do with the pieces. I dont have clay but I might have an idea....maybe. Thanks for the support!

I just realized I was holding my breath through the above FIVE POSTS!!! Thank goodness for group networking and support!

I think I best go get a

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 06:10 PM   #5597
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
If burning them is off the table now, consider painting them. Or shaping the shards into something close to what you had in mind. It's tedious but can be done with fire, something to reshape them, tweezers and a lot of time on your hands.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 08:42 PM   #5598
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If burning them is off the table now, consider painting them. Or shaping the shards into something close to what you had in mind. It's tedious but can be done with fire, something to reshape them, tweezers and a lot of time on your hands.
I think I will end up playing to my strengths and paint and/or collage them.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 06:07 AM   #5599
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I think I will end up playing to my strengths and paint and/or collage them.
There isn't anything wrong with a good collage, girl.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 07:02 AM   #5600
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey CCB......you CAN do this! I am positive!

I came to the party "late"...as in I was out & about all day yesterday, so am just seeing your posts!

I love this group! Everyone is so supportive & helpful.....I heart you all!!!!

Make them CD's do what YOU want them too!!!

Tags
artists, creative types