Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still not sure if I would date myself.

One the one hand, I would like the responsibleness, organization, adherence to routine and ritual, get it done approach to life with someone who doesnt drink or do illicit substances.

I would also like the appreciation of simplicity, the need for peace, quiet, and lots of space, the love of electronic toys, and nature and the sea.

I would adore not having to explain how I can eat the same thing morning, noon and night for a week, why IF the toilet paper MUST be on the holder, it will be under not over, why I sing the theme songs to old tv shows in the shower, why the tv show Big Bang Theory is funny, or a sardonic sense of humor.

On the other hand, I don't know if I would want to deal with an intense, serious, curmudgeony, aloof, pain in the ass. Plus, I would find myself to be high maintenance cuz I would have to hire a cook, housekeeper, laundress, handyperson, and decorator.

Hm. I must ponder more.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #22
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

okay sure, but our first kiss would be a lil awkward.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #23
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Big Bang Theory is currently the ONLY funny show on television.

If Leonard was a real person and not a character on a teevee show I would divorce my lawfully wedded wedded person and pursue Leonard wholeheartedly. I would even be willing to put up with Wolowitz if I could have Leonard.

Oh sorry. I forgot that this isn't the "would you date that person who doesn't actually exist" thread. My bad.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #24
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Easy A

Yes, but I thought that was what being single meant!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 12:42 AM   #25
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I think I would fasten my seatbelt and go for this ride. But then I've always felt that passion was the best motivator in life.

Plus, I know all the secrets to bringing out the best in me.
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nightshade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #26
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I guess I'm the only one who would, since I've not been asked for a date in forever......

And just for the record, I'm really ok with this.......I can't settle for someone who can't deal.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #27
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. We'd have great sex and terrible fights. i wonder if the conversation would be interesting or too predictable. The bdsm would be a problem since i don't switch. i think it would have to be an open relationship.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #28
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Me? In a New York minute, I would. I like my company. I think I'm very funny. I like to do all the things I like to do so it's easy to plan a date.

I will go out to eat alone.
I will go out to the movies too.

I sometimes have to force myself because so-called society thinks it's weird, but there ya are.

I'm officially weird.

I just get annoyed when I double book myself and stand me up.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #29
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face limits!!!

i would but after much thought there would have to be limits when dating myself. we would also need a safe word for a timeout on those days we just can't deal with me anymore!!! ohhhh and i would have to like using vampire gloves on me, that is important.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #30
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I think I would, but then again, I'm already with someone who is very much like myself - which is quite spooky at times - but other times - very comforting. Being on the same wave length, thinking the same things at the same time, sharing a lot of the same experiences, qualities, etc...

On the other side of that, we do have our differences and I think that is the key to what makes me a better person.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #31
Daktari

Good God no! I'm not my type, far too grumpy and impatient.

Last edited by Daktari; 01-05-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: colouring in
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #32
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Oh yeah I would!!! It would have to be polyamorous though, and the other me COULD NOT own a goat damn BEAGLE!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #33
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I'd probably be too frustrated by how little time that I would have to spend with me right now. Maybe in another year or so, when things have settled down a bit.

Even then, though, there will be the issue of always wanting to kick me out of the kitchen so that I can cook.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #34
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Not only would I date me...I'd move me in and be in a committed relationship pronto!

Just think...someone who cooks the way I like it, bakes, makes the coffee, wants to go to the beach all the time, plays like a big goofy kid at Disney, has a job with lots of freedom, and gets things done around the house...awesome!

On the down side...it's hard enough to get me to go for a walk or to my doctor appointments now. If I had me giving myself more slack...that could be an issue.

Sexually...ummm....not going there
Old 01-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #35
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

not even if you paid me..ALOT!!! i am cranky,moody,forgetful,grumpy,relunctant to see any other way than my own,forgetful(did i say that already?) a smart ass,an asshole at times,take things for granted,expect things/ppl to be a certain way,defensive about the smallest things---the list could go on,but then Jo may start wondering why she is still with me
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #36
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Based on looks alone...no. I'm not into feminine-looking women.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #37
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

HAYull-to-the-NAW
i know better than to buy that cute and innocent act

(and that girl is CRAZY)
Old 01-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #38
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

- coldhearted vicious ice queen bitch if disprespected
It was brought to my attention by my fabulous gf that "disprespected" may or may not be a word. So....let me add to my list that PRO: while I am normally excellent at spelling (elementary school spelling bee champ, oh yeah), CON: I do tend to suck at typing, especially when trying to get a lot of thoughts out...LOL

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #39
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would date Diva before I would date ME...
Therefore...
NO I would not date me - I would run for the hills.
But I would date Diva...
If she would butch up (quite) a bit.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #40
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I would date Diva before I would date ME...
Therefore...
NO I would not date me - I would run for the hills.
But I would date Diva...
If she would butch up (quite) a bit.

I have a circular saw, a nail gun and a chain saw.....does that help?

I have a baseball cap, too, but it says "wineaux" in bling, so that might not count.....

I mean....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: