Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being able to be open in mind and heart to receive and resonate with the Universe and her blessings bountiful.....
Old 11-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #5382
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

A very peaceful Thanksgiving. The kids were helpful, the food excellent, the wine did it's job perfectly. I spent time with the people I love most. The best part was a beautiful prayer from the most beautiful soul.

A wonderful day and we haven't even cut pie yet.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #5383
Daktari

The odd flash of sanity.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #5384
falloutmk

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ze, Zir, or She, her, ect if needed.
Relationship Status:
Single, Poly, and happy.

falloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputation

So I had a rocky Thanksgiving until I decided that, since the hard stuff i.e. seeing extended family was over, that I would meditate for the first time in months. I accompanied and suddenly I am back to baseline mood again.
falloutmk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falloutmk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #5385
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to Christmas carols while baking. I haven't listened to them yet other then a few minutes in the car.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #5386
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

A letter from my mini diva teenager telling me why she is so thankful for having me in her life and detailing all of the ways that I have made a difference to her. Followed by how much she misses me.

So sweet, so kind. Made my day.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #5387
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

A family gathering that turned out to be pleasant and even fun -- with a slew of little great nieces and nephews to liven up the afternoon, and beautiful weather to boot. Couldn't have asked for more.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #5388
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Finishing Sparky's Yule Present!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #5389
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today? You, as you've done everyday for the last 30 days, not to mention the smiles, the laughter, the promise of possibilities & all, I mean all of the "scenarios" that begin with so.....

Old 11-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #5390
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - Thanks giving!

Time spent with friends, the food, our doggies getting along. What a great afternoon!

Today - Thankful for blessings and thankful to have what I need in life. More joy to come later when my babe gets home and we decorate for Christmas together.

Seeing pictures of my beautiful daughter and a video of her dance at school and how much she looks like my Mom. Brings me joy to know she will be here next month. I can't wait to spend that time with her!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #5391
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Early Christmas shopping....for a change...haven't done that in a few years. There was one part that wasn't to joyful, I'm sure I will find somewhere to post that event

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #5392
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today? Thanksgiving dinner left overs. Yum.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #5393
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing from friends who are incredibly encouraging. I am very loved. I appreciate them all. They bring me joy.
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 06:11 PM   #5394
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

So many beautiful rocks and crystals...especially the huge piece of Drusy Blue Lace Agate...

A wonderful day at Cherokee and painted bears...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #5395
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It was right joyful to balance my checking account after yesterday adventure to see I still have MONEY. Overtime came in just at the right time. Wish I could have taken a trip with this week off and money in the bank for a change. But maybe that will be my joyful post next year on the Saturday after Thansgiving.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #5396
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

The sweet texts from him, the caring words... and the fact we're less than 28 days away now!
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #5397
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a fabulous AWESOME evening (after a stressful week) with a dear friend that makes me laugh and forget that time is passing around us...
a wonderful dinner that both of us were looking forward to..
quality time ...down time with no worries allowed ..
to have their attention and be engaged in quality conversation ... learning more about eachother and what's important to each...
how they make me feel important and respected ...
I'm not invisible with them...

getting together to plan a special gift for a child whose father lost his job.. getting excited about being "secret Santa " to this family.

having FUN that's been long overdue

making plans for the weekend that involves grocery shopping (boring right? but makes me happy to finally start getting back to my comfort level)

looking forward to movie night

hearing from my brother, loving him and my nieces so much. Him inviting me to his upcoming wedding.

and ... many more things that leave me smiling and content tonight.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #5398
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

an awesome day with friends and being able to pack my pantry again ...was a long wait for that.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #5399
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

It was a beautiful day today. Knowing that my friend was singing tonight (different time zone so I am befuzzled). People in general bring me joy. I did something nice for a friend not wanting anything in return.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #5400
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

The house is full of light and sparkle ready for Christmas!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy