The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #61
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
Quote:
bumping the thread to get read and keep it going for lesbian IDs to interact in.
TruTexan...I mean no disrespect. My previous post took me too long on my new tablet then I had to try again...in the mean time you posted the above...Now I'm really confused. This is in the Butch Zone and now appears it belongs in the Lesbian Zone.

I am a non-stone Femme that would lavish in giving oral to my Butch or "Gay Female" as I note above, but I seriously do not feel like I belong in your "lesbian circle".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 08:11 PM   #62
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.
And in reference to your statement above about people that "do not even ID as lesbian"...unbeknownst to you or others, they may have walked in their life as lesbian at one time or have a hard time claiming that term. Please don't erase them or their journey...or inadvertently make us feel invalid. Just because you don't see them as lesbian, doesn't mean their feelings or previous experience isn't valid to your subject or stories about them as a female\woman having sex with other women,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #63
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
And in reference to your statement above about people that "do not even ID as lesbian"...unbeknownst to you or others, they may have walked in their life as lesbian at one time or have a hard time claiming that term. Please don't erase them or their journey...or inadvertently make us feel invalid. Just because you don't see them as lesbian, doesn't mean their feelings or previous experience isn't valid to your subject or stories about them as a female\woman having sex with other women,
Kenna I am not erasing anyone, it is the fact that lesbian butches that ID as women or female that are being erased here in this thread by male ID coming in a making fun of or misogynistic sexist statements. And why is it that when I want talk openly and freely with other lesbian butches and femmes about butch pussy that they have to come in and interject turn the thread into a butch cock thread? This is not the intent of the original statement I made for the thread. It erases me as a lesbian butch woman when they do that. I dont' have a problem with anyone except those trying to erase the women lesbian butchs in this thread and the femmes that love them and their pussy's. My whole intent and purpose is for those that ID as lesbian butch women and femmes that love us and lesbian butch pussy to be talked about openly. NOT butch cock, that is a male termnology. This is not a male thread to discuss male things in. Anything referring to males should be put into another thread of their own. Thats how i see it. And it's upsetting to those of us that are lesbian woman identified butches that we are contstantly forced to talk about male things in our own threads made for us to comment in and share stories in. I don't go into their threads and post mysogynistic sexist statements about them and try to turn their threaad into a lesbian butch woman thread talking about lesbian butch pussy in a male oriented thread talking about butch cock. Thats how I see it. period. I haven't erased anyone. I have plainly asked that the posts here remain on topic that this is a lesbian butch pussy and lesbian femmes who love us thread and nothing more than that. It's not for male interjection and mysogony and sexist comments to come in here and post. It's very upsetting to me the OP that I have become erased by those comments. period.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #64
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
TruTexan...I mean no disrespect. My previous post took me too long on my new tablet then I had to try again...in the mean time you posted the above...Now I'm really confused. This is in the Butch Zone and now appears it belongs in the Lesbian Zone.

I am a non-stone Femme that would lavish in giving oral to my Butch or "Gay Female" as I note above, but I seriously do not feel like I belong in your "lesbian circle".
I placed this in in the butch zone because we are lesbian butches here. We ID as both and because we are butch and talking about butch pussy and the femmes that love us it belongs EXACTLY right here where i placed it. Period.
I am the OP and this is where I want the thread to belong because I believe it belongs here because we are talking about lesbianBUTCH PUSSY. Period.
If I had posted in the lesbian zone then someoen like you would probably disturb the flow here and say hey this doesn't belong in the lesbian zone because it's about lesbian BUTCH pussy and lesbian femmes that love us.
I hope you get this and understand it now. I wish not to discuss this matter. It's now a closed matter to me. Thank you.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #65
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Thoughts on pussy

You know what fucking irks me to the core? When people (general) deem "pussy" as gross, not valid, not ok to talk about... That's some woman hate and internal issues surrounding butch pusssy, vagina, cunt or pussy in general.

It irks me because when dick is being shoved down our proverbial throats via threads, posts, poems, erotica society no one says a god damn thing.

I'm glad that this pussy owning manifesto space is here, it's glorious, it's hot and it deserves to be discussed, appreciated, and lusted after, it's about time!

Isn't it odd how Femme pussy is dandy, no one ewwws that, oh wait sometimes we have when it's femme on femme, pussy is always eewwwed when convenient.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 01-17-2014 at 08:50 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #66
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
You know what fucking irks me to the core? When people (general) deem "pussy" as gross, not valid, not ok to talk about... That's some woman hate and internal issues surrounding butch pusssy, vagina, cunt or pussy in general.

It irks me because when dick is being shoved down our proverbial throats via threads, posts, poems, erotica no one says a god damn thing.

I'm glad that this pussy owning manifesto space is here, it's glorious, it's hot and it deserves to be discussed, appreciated, and lusted after, it's about time!
HUGE LOVE FOR YOU LADY SNOW.THANKS FOR BACK UP ON THIS ISSUE. I MUCH APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR OUTSTANDING COMMENT YOU HAVE MADE. IT IS ABOUT FUCKING TIME FOR THIS FRANK AND OPEN DISCUSSION ABOUT LESBIAN BUTCH PUSSY AND LESBIAN FEMMES WHO LOVE US. Thank you Lady Snow ((((hugs))) and KOTC*

Justy
Old 01-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #67
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I placed this in in the butch zone because we are lesbian butches here. We ID as both and because we are butch and talking about butch pussy and the femmes that love us it belongs EXACTLY right here where i placed it. Period.
I am the OP and this is where I want the thread to belong because I believe it belongs here because we are talking about lesbianBUTCH PUSSY. Period.
If I had posted in the lesbian zone then someoen like you would probably disturb the flow here and say hey this doesn't belong in the lesbian zone because it's about lesbian BUTCH pussy and lesbian femmes that love us.
I hope you get this and understand it now. I wish not to discuss this matter. It's now a closed matter to me. Thank you.
I meant no disrespect and kindly requested my tone be read as questioning and stated I was confused. Thank you for clarifying. My intent was never to disturb the flow. I stated I am a non-stone Femme that has loved her Butch Women.. You have clearly defined that I am not welcome in this conversation because I don't and my lovers don't identify as lesbian. Back in a little box I go...
Enjoy
Old 01-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #68
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kenna, you made a valid point. I did not see that the OP invited any id to weigh in on butch pussy. I concede that one.

When I see a title clearly saying lesbian femmes and lesbian butch pussy, it seems like a pretty simple thing to me. It is about women.

Just as you often feel misunderstood and invalidated as a femme, so do those of us who are lesbian butches. We are thrown in with various derivations of male even tho we proudly claim our femaleness and our female bodies. Can you imagine what it feels like to be told a butch is a butch is a butch....male, female, all the same. It sucks.

And, I too, was reluctant to post in this thread because when males invade a space meant for females (unless they want to talk about their pussies) it makes me uncomfortable. It feels very voyeuristic to me and it makes me feel violated both as a female and as a lesbian.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 PM   #69
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:

It irks me because when dick is being shoved down our proverbial throats via threads, posts, poems, erotica society no one says a god damn thing.

Isn't it odd how Femme pussy is dandy, no one ewwws that, oh wait sometimes we have when it's femme on femme, pussy is always eewwwed when convenient.
It also irks me to the core also (exactly how explained above). However, if the woman I am intimate with doesn't llike the term, I don't use it. I don't like the term used in reference to me because I've been called it to objectify me or my woman lovers. I can't disrespect my butch women lovers who don't want the term used for themselves. As for the "dick being shoved down..."...every time I read or hear such, it makes me want to puke...but no one wants to hear my calling them out or would even "hear me" as to why it isn't right in a Lesbian Butch thread or even a woman only thread,

I had several valid questions and stated I was confused. I wasn't looking to be made to feel even less welcome or less than.

I believe it is glorious to claim it and own it...as well as discuss with PRIDE.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #70
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Kenna, you made a valid point. I did not see that the OP invited any id to weigh in on butch pussy. I concede that one.

When I see a title clearly saying lesbian femmes and lesbian butch pussy, it seems like a pretty simple thing to me. It is about women.

Just as you often feel misunderstood and invalidated as a femme, so do those of us who are lesbian butches. We are thrown in with various derivations of male even tho we proudly claim our femaleness and our female bodies. Can you imagine what it feels like to be told a butch is a butch is a butch....male, female, all the same. It sucks.

And, I too, was reluctant to post in this thread because when males invade a space meant for females (unless they want to talk about their pussies) it makes me uncomfortable. It feels very voyeuristic to me and it makes me feel violated both as a female and as a lesbian.

Thank you very much and kindly, Kobi. I can certainly respect all that has been directed and clarified to me.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #71
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Read through it twice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies

Quote:

Originally posted by Jet

lol............

I believe this is the invasion, and since it didn't get reported or asked to clarify, we may want to ask for clarification or about intent...

It's the only male entity I read in here, am I wrong?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #72
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies

Quote:

Originally posted by Jet

lol............

I believe this is the invasion, and since it didn't get reported or asked to clarify, we may want to ask for clarification or about intent...

It's the only male entity I read in here, am I wrong?
Thank you. Now that I see the example, I do see that as an invasion. However -I shouldn't mention this in public, but so I may answer you directly - I can not report such because I have the quoted individual on ignore. I wasn't being complaicent , I had a valid reason for "not seeing" the invasion.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #73
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

Originally I loved the idea of this topic. Now it seems very unappealing. Everyone's offended or feels unaccepted... Watching this evolve has been unattractive to say the least. I'm new so I don't really know how all this works here at BFP but I saw a topic I could relate to so I posted. I read all the posts before posting and I kind of wished I didn't. I included the word cock because I noticed some had preffered this word... I have no expirence in that yet I was trying to be respectful.

It's hard to be exclusive when you have to be inclusive

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #74
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Originally I loved the idea of this topic. Now it seems very unappealing. Everyone's offended or feels unaccepted... Watching this evolve has been unattractive to say the least. I'm new so I don't really know how all this works here at BFP but I saw a topic I could relate to so I posted. I read all the posts before posting and I kind of wished I didn't. I included the word cock because I noticed some had preffered this word... I have no expirence in that yet I was trying to be respectful.

It's hard to be exclusive when you have to be inclusive
I sincerely apologize if my participation has made you feel this way. My intent was asking for clarification on how I fit in as Femme and how my women lovers fit in...and to get an understanding of how my participation would/might be offensive since I don't directly identify as lesbian (neither do any of my previous women lovers.) It wasn't until an example was given that I was aware of the incident where someone who identifies as male "changed the space".
Old 01-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #75
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I meant no disrespect and kindly requested my tone be read as questioning and stated I was confused. Thank you for clarifying. My intent was never to disturb the flow. I stated I am a non-stone Femme that has loved her Butch Women.. You have clearly defined that I am not welcome in this conversation because I don't and my lovers don't identify as lesbian. Back in a little box I go...
Enjoy
Kenna, you make a valid point. I am with kobi in that this is a thread about women period in the truest form.. I"m sorry if I misread you, it was not my intent. I want you to feel welcome here because you are a woman, even though you don't ID as a lesbian, but you are still a woman loving a woman. I was not trying to exclude you and I did do a fair job explaining all the things in my head that I wanted to say.
I hope this helps clarify more for you. This is women's space here and only for women, not for male or men. WE need our own space and it needs to be respected and not intervened with by those that make fun of or say mysogynystic and sexist things here, it's not fun to be erased, disrespected and the thread interrupted by them.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #76
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Kenna, you make a valid point. I am with kobi in that this is a thread about women period in the truest form.. I"m sorry if I misread you, it was not my intent. I want you to feel welcome here because you are a woman, even though you don't ID as a lesbian, but you are still a woman loving a woman. I was not trying to exclude you and I did do a fair job explaining all the things in my head that I wanted to say.
I hope this helps clarify more for you. This is women's space here and only for women, not for male or men. WE need our own space and it needs to be respected and not intervened with by those that make fun of or say mysogynystic and sexist things here, it's not fun to be erased, disrespected and the thread interrupted by them.
Thank you. I appreciate you and the space.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #77
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I like it :P Sadly there are not too many butches I have met that are interested in FTM's. When I find them its a fun time. No matter what parts.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:02 PM   #78
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

oyyyyy.. I don't think I can bear to read what's bound to come next. Maybe you should have read up into the thread first, Bad_boi.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:06 PM   #79
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I sincerely apologize if my participation has made you feel this way. My intent was asking for clarification on how I fit in as Femme and how my women lovers fit in...and to get an understanding of how my participation would/might be offensive since I don't directly identify as lesbian (neither do any of my pervious women lovers.) It wasn't until an example was given that I was aware of the incident where someone who identifies as male "changed the space".
Oh it's not like that at all. I'm speaking on everything as a whole. No apology needed. You're free to speak your mind, and share your related expirence. I didn't make the thread, but I do enjoy butch pussy and wanted to add to the thread and read about other who do as well. There's not much of that going on

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #80
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
I like it :P Sadly there are not too many butches I have met that are interested in FTM's. When I find them its a fun time. No matter what parts.

Bad Boi, we just spent 2 pages of posting to clarify this is a woman's space.

As you id as a transman, I'm presuming either you didn't read what is going on or you are asserting your male privilege to do as you please, regardless of what women say. That is sexism.

This is just freakin ridiculous.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: