Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM   #481
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default ^..^

Mr.Mars slept all day til I came home from work: then went back to sleep.
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 07:46 PM   #482
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

?

Suga (my male cat) wants some cheese now

That's all I know...
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 08:30 PM   #483
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My hound dog, Ernie, has a nose for french fries. I swear I walk in the door and he pretty much pounces for the fries.

He also manages to sniff out Juicy Fruit gum. He pretty much ate a whole pack yesterday... Stole it out of my messenger bag.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:21 AM   #484
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Once again, I had no room in the bed last night. I have a queen sized bed but the dogs insist on sleeping on the side I sleep on, leaving the other side completely free. *Sigh

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 06:18 AM   #485
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Well.....

My daughter is back from visiting the coast...and while she was there she found an abused boxer....

Long story short...we now have a boxer!

She is calling him Yoda, I think he looks more like a Buster...we both kinda call him Buddy...

Anywho...

yesterday we took Yoda and Jacques to Chimney Rock. We walked down by the river and both dogs waded in the water...wading for Jacques meant his belly got wet. For Yoda, wading is barely getting his feets wet....but every time he'd come out of the water, he would shake himself off as though he was soaked...lol
Old 09-12-2015, 06:52 AM   #486
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i had to run an errand after work...got home about and hour late...there was a new 24 roll pack of toilet paper on the table in the hall...need i say more...ugh!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 10:26 AM   #487
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My kitties are taking turns on my lap and purring.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 08:01 PM   #488
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The new dog has proven he's a lover not a fighter...

He let our visiting friend's ferret run all over him and has left the cat alone as well...

I can NOT say how much this means to me. I'm already attached to the big lug...

As a PS...the blood hound down the road has taken a shine to him also...I think she thinks he's her beau....little does she know, he's neutered...lol
Old 09-21-2015, 10:35 AM   #489
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

So...

Ive decided to gift myself a fiddle and start learning to play a little before taking lessons....

I was on youtube looking for how to videos and the new dog (Ive decided to call him Bear..since he huffs and grunts like a big ol bear) hears the violin and does the most adorable head tilt I ever saw...then he did it on the other side too!

He was an outside dog, so all these new house noises put him on edge. But the violin actually seemed to please him
Old 09-21-2015, 01:26 PM   #490
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My girls got in to a knock down fight at three a.m. this morning over a rawhide chewy, talk about a quick wake up call. I got it broke up with no blood shed mine or theirs. All is well now and I have forbidden chewy's on the bed form now on.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 03:09 PM   #491
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

boxer bear was so happy to see me home from work that he leapt and bounced like a gazelle. Its such an odd sight for such a large dog....

and

kitty Eleanor discovered a window she can get in and out of...

She came home full of cobwebs and laid in my lap...she was trying so hard to stay awake that her eyes were crossing as her head was nodding...

I have some silly furkids...lol
Old 09-23-2015, 03:54 PM   #492
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
So...

Ive decided to gift myself a fiddle and start learning to play a little before taking lessons....

I was on youtube looking for how to videos and the new dog (Ive decided to call him Bear..since he huffs and grunts like a big ol bear) hears the violin and does the most adorable head tilt I ever saw...then he did it on the other side too!

He was an outside dog, so all these new house noises put him on edge. But the violin actually seemed to please him

Last year I bought a fiddle plus books to learn to play it. It is fun and I have managed to learn some Louisiana swing/jazz music. Both my fur kids sit at my feet or not far from me, I play and they howl or bark or any combo they chose then we all have a good time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #493
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Kitty Diva slept so hard last night that she didn't hear me calling her (or she was ignoring me). I called and looked all over the house, but no kitty. After I finally got dressed and ready to go outside at 3:00 a.m. to look for her, she suddenly appeared in the hallway. I think she was hiding, waiting to see what I would do.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 06:32 PM   #494
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

the dogs both got baths! Today was Yoda's first by me...

it went ok...he was really happy once it was done with...as was I...lol
Old 10-17-2015, 07:38 PM   #495
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

This after noon bot the girls got up in my lap for some ear scratching and belly rubs, before long all of us dosed off in the recliner.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 06:31 PM   #496
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog got her nails clipped today. Afterward, she clung to me, thinking hard at me, "Pet me! Pet me! I have suffered so, having my toenails clipped!" Of course, I gave her lots of loves for being such a good girl. After I'd had enough of that, though, she settled down to chew on her nails and do a better manicure than the one I had given her. Diva!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 06:42 PM   #497
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, Ernie stole 2 bananas from the counter top. He left the peels on the family room carpet. Didn't disturb anything else.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:41 PM   #498
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

They were with me all day..and I swear they didn't do a damn thing..okay,so the cats got into some chips..and the dogs barked all day and I didn't see anything outside..???..and then we all took naps at the same time.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2015, 01:04 AM   #499
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Ernie is not liking me packing for the move. He's coming with me. But today he settled on the center of the bed and gave me the saddest eyes every. And then tonight he was in physical contact with me all night. When I moved, he moved.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #500
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

My cat guards the kitchen like a troll guarding a bridge; there's a toll (i.e., cat treats) to enter.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets