Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #41
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Hi.

I am no longer in NJ but I would love to try to make it to Pride this year. I am from Bucks County PA and would like to ride with anyone interested. I am horrible at directions lol.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:22 PM   #42
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyboi View Post
Bump bump.. I'll met up for jersey pride...
<perk> Can we make it a twosome Mr. J?
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #43
imadiva

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey
Relationship Status:
Slow and steady ! We are tightly bound !

imadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputation
Default would love to meet people in NJ

Ruthie,

Sounds like a great idea .. Keep me posted.

Doreen
imadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #44
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IttyBittyFem View Post
<perk> Can we make it a twosome Mr. J?
Okay! My pleasure...
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #45
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink New July Asbury Event

Hello Jersey friends.

Pride was fun. I was glad to meet some new friends and spend some time with some old ones!

The next event in Asbury Park is Road trip weekend and according to my friend who lives there, is gayer than pride! lol It is July 15 through the 18. There is a ladies dance on one of the evenings. I will let you know as I get the info. I will be there all 4 days.

If anyone has any ideas for all of us to get together let me know. Are weekends better or during the week? I was thinking of trying to find a nice coffee shop somewhere in the middle of the state that we could meet at some evening. Let me know what you think!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #46
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello Jersey friends.

Pride was fun. I was glad to meet some new friends and spend some time with some old ones!

The next event in Asbury Park is Road trip weekend and according to my friend who lives there, is gayer than pride! lol It is July 15 through the 18. There is a ladies dance on one of the evenings. I will let you know as I get the info. I will be there all 4 days.

If anyone has any ideas for all of us to get together let me know. Are weekends better or during the week? I was thinking of trying to find a nice coffee shop somewhere in the middle of the state that we could meet at some evening. Let me know what you think!

Ruthie
Hi Ruthie,

Never made it to pride too much school work to do and just plain tired, would love to meet up for coffee or do that weekend thing if possible. Let me know you have my email I think!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #47
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Yeah I still have your email. Check here too.... my brain is old! lol What day of the week would be best for you for the coffee thing?

Ruthie
Old 06-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #48
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

The weekend would be better for me I am in school until JUne 25,2010 so my weekdays are pretty full. Never made it to NJ Pride would have loved to be there!!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #49
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Missed ya!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #50
CamBAMF

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Single

CamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond reputeCamBAMF has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Jersey Rep

Just joined the site! Had to say hi.

I've been up and down Jersey:
Born in North Jersey- Kearny.

Moved to Central- I was 3yrs old when I moved to Old Birdge, then my family moved to Middletown 10 yrs later.

Colelge in So Jersey- Ricahrd Stockton in Pomona

Anyway, I'm chilling in central till schools starts again in September.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...rs20de20-1.jpg

~Logic will get you from A to B but Imagination will take you Everywhere~
CamBAMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 AM   #51
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Live in and run around dark places in NJ....lol

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #52
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello Jersey friends.

Ruthie

Keep me posted! My schedule is pretty full pretty much all the time but I try to squeeze in a special event here and there I'll keep my eye on the calendar for the Asbury Event, but do keep me posted if you decide to do Coffee Night! We tried it here in North Jersey a few times and it didn't really pan out in the long run, but I'd be willing to drive to Central Jersey if my schedule allows

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #53
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Red face

Road trip weekend is coming up in Asbury park and according to someone who lives there, it is gayer then pride. I will be there if my health holds up. Anyone else wanna come? There is a ladies dance one night. If anyone is interested I will find out the particulars.

Sorry I haven't been more on top of this folks, but I had a hospital trip weekend before last and have to take it easy. Suggestions for a coffee shop somewhere a little north of the middle of Jersey would be most welcome. Seems like that would be the best area to meet for coffee. I don't know the area so. I can always find a Starbucks, but frankly, would rather go to a local joint. Let me know.
Ruthie
Old 06-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #54
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I used to (don't live there anymore). Did the Spy House on many a Halloween evening and lived on LBI for a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Huntin' Daddy View Post
Live in and run around dark places in NJ....lol
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #55
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Road trip weekend is coming up in Asbury park and according to someone who lives there, it is gayer then pride. I will be there if my health holds up. Anyone else wanna come? There is a ladies dance one night. If anyone is interested I will find out the particulars.

Sorry I haven't been more on top of this folks, but I had a hospital trip weekend before last and have to take it easy. Suggestions for a coffee shop somewhere a little north of the middle of Jersey would be most welcome. Seems like that would be the best area to meet for coffee. I don't know the area so. I can always find a Starbucks, but frankly, would rather go to a local joint. Let me know.
Ruthie
Ruthie is that the dodge ball event?? I heard about it at NYC Pride. I also heard its hard to get a room at this point
Old 06-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #56
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
Ruthie is that the dodge ball event?? I heard about it at NYC Pride. I also heard its hard to get a room at this point
Don't know if there is a dodge ball event ... but I do know it is hard to get a room. I was suppose to stay at a friends house but her plans have changed. So now I will have to find somewhere else to stay. Getting difficult to find.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #57
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:

Ruthie
Yes sweet Rutie - your friend is correct. Asbury is WAY gay & I'm sure you 'll have blast! They have booths selling things. (all pride related)

Be sure to bring a large blanket to lay in the part where the music is. Some people brings chairs, however, a large blanket will hold you spot for day.

There is food to purchase, HOWEVER, unless you have full intentions of having a heart-attract from all the greasy cholesterol, I'd suggest you bring a picnic lunch from home and then just go out to dinner.

Be sure to hook up with someone that has a room at the Hotel right there. You're going to need to use their 'powder room' several times during the daily events.

Parking is difficult. Be sure to check the sign where you were to be assured it's no illegal that particular day.

I'm still attempting to be all healed by the time of the Reunion. I've got one more surgery to go, recoup from that and WALLAH - I'll be just as good as new!!

Have BLAST in Asbury- you're going to love it.

Oh, funny story must first year I went, about 10 years ago. I had NO IDEA where I was going to go once I actually entered the town, so i began to drive down the GS Parkway South & knew I'd figure something out. Low & behold, there's a vehicle in front of me, loaded with females and a huge pride sticker on their bumper. So at 65 miles an hour, we began to chat through opened windows and they agreed to have me follow them right to the site where all the action will be.

I think I just may be in contention for the nicest Queer Femme out there, I even begin friendly conversations on the high way as were speedy down as to not miss out on anything! They were really nice women and I ended up have a meal with them later in the day! It just amazes me all the different places you can chat with another queer!
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 AM   #58
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Thanks for the advice and for the story!! Too much fun! hopefully I will be able to get a room.. Berkley is already sold out and Pradise is just plain too expensive. My friend who I am sharing a room with is looking for a room. If she doesn't find one by this weekend, I may just take a ride down to see if I can find one.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:25 AM   #59
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Thanks for the advice and for the story!! Too much fun! hopefully I will be able to get a room.. Berkley is already sold out and Pradise is just plain too expensive. My friend who I am sharing a room with is looking for a room. If she doesn't find one by this weekend, I may just take a ride down to see if I can find one.
Ruthie are you talking about that event in Asbury Park, NJ in August 2010?? I'm interested but if its during the week I can't make it due to school obligations..let me know because I need to get away if its on the weekend!!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:12 AM   #60
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Keep me posted! My schedule is pretty full pretty much all the time but I try to squeeze in a special event here and there I'll keep my eye on the calendar for the Asbury Event, but do keep me posted if you decide to do Coffee Night! We tried it here in North Jersey a few times and it didn't really pan out in the long run, but I'd be willing to drive to Central Jersey if my schedule allows

it was NICE though ...... even if it was a few times

(( Hi Stephanie! )) (( Hi Itty! )) (( Hi Joe! ))

MISS YA LOTS!
cannot wait till we all get together again!
(( hugs)) ((hugs)) ((hugs))
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote