Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 06-29-2010, 05:19 AM   #61
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

(( Hi )) to all the Jersey folks! Looking forward to meeting up at upcoming events!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:31 AM   #62
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Driving through Jersey doesn't count, lol, sorry dude.
Yep, we're in Jersey - but we drive to DE now and again.
it might count ..... if you stopped in for Our Famous Rat Burger! yum!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #63
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I'm from Northern NJ looking to meet people here in NJ ALSO
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #64
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyofmylife View Post
it was NICE though ...... even if it was a few times

(( Hi Stephanie! )) (( Hi Itty! )) (( Hi Joe! ))

MISS YA LOTS!
cannot wait till we all get together again!
(( hugs)) ((hugs)) ((hugs))

A__ is that you??? We should get together soon for coffee!! Let's pick a day in the next few weeks and we'll post it here in case anyone else can join us. Sound good??

I'm off to play in a poker tournament in Atlantic City so I'll be offline for a couple of days. Text me - I'll have my phone with me!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #65
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coffee Time!

It's 103 degrees outside, but we're still gonna get together for coffee!!! (Iced coffee, tea, water, whatever!)

This Friday, July 9th around 5:30pm - 7:30pm - north Jersey. I'm open to location if we can find something centralized to everyone who wants to come along, but our default location will likely be Panera Bread in West Orange, off I-280.

Please let me know if you plan to join us and we'll figure out the details!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
Old 07-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #66
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
It's 103 degrees outside, but we're still gonna get together for coffee!!! (Iced coffee, tea, water, whatever!)

This Friday, July 9th around 5:30pm - 7:30pm - north Jersey. I'm open to location if we can find something centralized to everyone who wants to come along, but our default location will likely be Panera Bread in West Orange, off I-280.

Please let me know if you plan to join us and we'll figure out the details!

Wish I had had more notice... sorry can't make it. I will miss everyone... Have fun!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 AM   #67
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

If STORY picks an additional date later in the month, perhaps we can all meet up then, Ruthie. If she doesn't post here, I'll text her and we'll figure something out

Old 07-09-2010, 03:35 AM   #68
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
If STORY picks an additional date later in the month, perhaps we can all meet up then, Ruthie. If she doesn't post here, I'll text her and we'll figure something out

Good morning everyone!
Here are some other dates: 7/18 , 7/23, 7/28 , 7/31 and 8/1
Asbury trip sounds nice. I use to go down there alot. Last time i was there was about a yr or so ago ..... i can only make it on the 18 unless i get back from Va early enough on sat 7/17.
New Hope daytrip anyone?
Have to start packing soon..... leaving for Va tommorow morning for MODERN camping!
Hope all have a nice weekend and keep cool!
amy
Old 07-09-2010, 04:13 AM   #69
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

7/31 and 8/1 are the two dates that work for me. I will be at road trip weekend the 15th through the 18th if anyone wants to hang.

Thanks, Ruthie
Old 07-09-2010, 04:51 AM   #70
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I could meet on 7/31 or 8/1 for a couple of hours if it's nearby.

I've been negotiating with my company on a relocation and I learned yesterday that it was approved, so I'm actually moving to Phoenix in 7 weeks! That doesn't leave me a lot of time for socializing, but I will need and want a break from packing and stuff so please keep me posted

Old 07-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #71
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Can't make those days....I'll be heading to the Shanley Hotel for an investigation. Good luck in AZ QofS!!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:20 AM   #72
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
I could meet on 7/31 or 8/1 for a couple of hours if it's nearby.

I've been negotiating with my company on a relocation and I learned yesterday that it was approved, so I'm actually moving to Phoenix in 7 weeks! That doesn't leave me a lot of time for socializing, but I will need and want a break from packing and stuff so please keep me posted
Hey Steph.. Give me an idea where you are and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
Ruthie
Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 AM   #73
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm usually free on weekends but during the week will be tough because I have night classes on Thursday evenings so... post the date and I will see if I could make it. QofS good luck with the move thinking about relocating there myself after school is out. It looks pretty from what I could google about Phoenix, Arizona!!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #74
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Anywhere in North Jersey is fine -- just post a date and time and I'll see if I can make it

Thanks for the well-wishes, all! I'm really looking forward to it!

Old 07-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #75
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Anywhere in North Jersey is fine -- just post a date and time and I'll see if I can make it

Thanks for the well-wishes, all! I'm really looking forward to it!

Did you know that Phoenix is gay friendly too and everywhere has a pool!! Let me know the dates and I'll see if I can make the coffee meet up!!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #76
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink July 31

Is everyone ok with July 31? Let me know!

Ruthie
Old 07-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #77
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Is everyone ok with July 31? Let me know!

Ruthie

I can make the 31st... Where?
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #78
Joe Mario

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'He' will be fine.
Relationship Status:
happily involved

Joe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hey there folks.
Stopping in to say Hi

Been a long time...

Ciao,
~Joe Mario
Joe Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #79
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyboi View Post
I can make the 31st... Where?

Actually don't know yet... if anyone has any ideas let me know. I live near cherry hill... trying to meet half way.. I'll check a map and if anyone has an idea .. let me know.

Thanks,
Ruthie
Old 07-19-2010, 11:38 AM   #80
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Ok Folks.. from what I can tell.. Somerset county is in the middle of all of us. If anyone has any knowledge of a nice town there or even a nice coffee shop somewhere, let me know. Otherwise I will just do a hunt and pick kinda thing until I find something. It would help me out a lot if someone knew of a nice town there.

Thanks