Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 09-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #101
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Alternate Thursdays, a social/support group for lesbians of all ages, will be
meeting on Thursday, Sept. 9th at the First Lutheran Church of Montclair, 153
Park Street in the lovely town of Montclair. We meet from 7:30-9:00 PM, and
will be having our discussion format. We welcome discussion topics, so if you
have one, please come and share it with the group!

And if you can,join us afterwards at The Office for libations and a bite to eat,
so we can continue the lively reparteee!

I definitely would want to attend this meeting or the next meeting which is Oct 14 2010..Thanks Ruthie
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #102
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

The next meeting for Alternate Thursdays in Montclair is Thursday October 14,2010 at 7:30 Pm until 9 PM then socializing at The Office restaurant afterwards if anybody wants to join them!!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #103
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

These are Ladies 2000 events, They are usually well attended and I will most likely be at both of them.

Any takers?

Sunday October 10th Columbus Day Week-end
Ten...Ten...Ten
Top Dog (previously Taylors) in Cherry Hill, N.J.
Doors Open @ 3PM

Sunday, November 14th Our Fall 40'n UP Event
Top Dog (previously Taylors) in Cherry Hill, NJ
Doors Open @ 3PM

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #104
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

First Lutheran Church of Montclair, 153
Park Street in the lovely town of Montclair. We meet from 7:30-9:00 PM, and
will be having our discussion format. We welcome discussion topics, so if you
have one, please come and share it with the group!

And if you can,join us afterwards at The Office for libations and a bite to eat,
so we can continue the lively reparteee! Anyone else going?? to be there I want to see what they have and what the people are like!!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #105
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Ruthie, that was a great party! Thank you.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #106
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Only wish i could have been there! Nothing like having a party then leaving for the er... oh well, sounds like everyone had fun. I'm glad... Sharon and I did a lot of preparing and it made me feel better knowing things were going on! There will be other parties for sure. Loved seeing you, however briefly...
Ruthie
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #107
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink NJ EVENTS

Hello all, Just a note to let you know that there is a Ladys2000 dance in Asbury park on May 29th and that Pride in Asbury is June 5! Let me know if you are going to either events, and maybe we can meet up. I'm not yet sure about the dance, but I will definately be at pride!

Ruthie
Old 05-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #108
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello all, Just a note to let you know that there is a Ladys2000 dance in Asbury park on May 29th and that Pride in Asbury is June 5! Let me know if you are going to either events, and maybe we can meet up. I'm not yet sure about the dance, but I will definately be at pride!

Ruthie
Hello everyone!! Is anybody going to pride in NJ this June 5, 2011. I am trying to make it this year!! Would be nice to meet some people from the Planet!!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #109
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Hi! Hackettstown, NJ is here I might go to Asbury Pride.
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:30 AM   #110
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Weather forcast for today in Asbury says partly sunny with a slight chance of isolated thunderstorms. It is a rain or shine event and I am still going since it's not suppose to rain all day.

Happy Pride!
Ruthie
Old 08-31-2011, 04:52 PM   #111
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Consider this thread bumped.

;)
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:43 AM   #112
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
Consider this thread bumped.

Thanks Hunter!
Welcome!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 AM   #113
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Burlington County checking in .... *sips coffee*

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #114
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Hey there NJfemmie
... I live near collingswood in Camden county..
Old 12-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #115
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Lincoln Park

Hello Jersey hope you are all having a good wkend
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #116
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laura Nyro Fans, Aug. 11 event in NYC!

Michele Kort, who wrote the definitive biography of Laura Nyro, Soul Picnic, is moderating a panel on Laura at the Stoned Soul Symposium at 12:30 on Aug. 11 at the Bruno Walter Auditorium of the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, at 65th and Amsterdam.

The panelists will be Laura's friend Felix Cavaliere (who coproduced Christmas and the Beads of Sweat), Herb Bernstein (arranger of More Than a New Discovery, her first album), and Sheila Weller (author of Girls Like Us).

Michele is, if you didn't already know, the author of the Nyro bio Soul Picnic: The Music and Passion of Laura Nyro.

That night at 6 p.m. at the Damrosch Park Bandshell outside of Lincoln Center will be The Triple Goddess Twilight Review honoring Laura's music, featuring Labelle members Nona Hendryx and Sarah Dash, Desmond Child & Rouge, Melissa Manchester and cabaret singer Kate Ferber.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #117
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Anyone here going to Sister Space?