deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

getting ready to get in my van this afternoon after Ethan's dr appt, there was a lil mocking bird sitting on the handicapped sign and was just watching us. I whistled to him and he whistled back. I whistled again and e repeated my whistle. Was cute .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #11142
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

The smell of the first Banana Bread of the season baking in my oven...mmmmm....

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #11143
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

it's muffin Friday

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #11144
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Eating some cheddar jalapeno Cheetos

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #11145
Daktari

Col. reading two cards!! Wow! Bloody well done dude.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #11146
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

- Waking up to a purring kitty and Bard stretched out beside me
- Cuddling, albeit very groggy, with my wife
- Checking out our new basement floor that she finished laying down while I caught up on sleep
- 87.5/100% on my history test
- Knowing she gets to go back to work after a month of being out
- Our two days off together, finally our schedules are meshing back together!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #11147
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Im not sure who this will make smile cuz its my twisted sense of humor,I am working on potty training,so my child is running around without a diaper, so she says pee and I try taking her to the potty,she of course didnt go, so she kept saying pee pee so I let her down,and she ran to the front door pointing and saying pee, I think because she sees the dogs go out and pee she thinks she goes out and pee,so my mom asks if she should let her out on the grass, I am cracking up as my child squats near the front door lmao
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #11148
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the audience when this was filmed and next week I will be in the audience again!!!! http://www.dodgepoetry.org/ If you are close enough to attend I highly recommend it!!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #11149
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
Im not sure who this will make smile cuz its my twisted sense of humor,I am working on potty training,so my child is running around without a diaper, so she says pee and I try taking her to the potty,she of course didnt go, so she kept saying pee pee so I let her down,and she ran to the front door pointing and saying pee, I think because she sees the dogs go out and pee she thinks she goes out and pee,so my mom asks if she should let her out on the grass, I am cracking up as my child squats near the front door lmao
LOL... only you babe... only you..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #11150
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This makes me laugh. Because at the time I was a wee girl in Miami and it was time to potty train, my Dad had a new Airedale puppy he was also house breaking. My Mom gets a call from the neighbor letting her know I was taking a dump in the front yard.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #11151
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This makes me laugh!!! Thanks CB
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #11152
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

oh my goodness, this has had me smiling and giggling all day...

I've been repairing some falling base boards at the store and I was using caulk . And a caulking gun. And we all know what that sounds like, so I have been smiling all afternoon. Walking around, hmmm, what else can I caulk? Lol Lets see, some falling wallpaper . It's so fun being in charge of the caulk gun!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #11153
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #11154
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Blowing up pajama's FB wall! 500 notifications you say?

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #11155
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post

LMAO 564 to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #11156
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

LMAO 564 to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!
For realzzzz????? I feel so loved.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #11157
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to my mate Stephanie on the phone today. She sounds just the same and apparently I do too! I can't wait until she gets here. It's been so long since I've had grrlygrrl time and queer grrlygrrl time at that! We're going to go clothes shopping (she doesn't know yet) and have fun butch spotting - she doesn't know that either - but she'll be on although I think she's more femme-on-femme, but never mind! But most of all, it'll be so bloody fantastic being with another queer feminist shit-kicking Kiwi. Don't nobody get in our way.

p.s. nobody need worry about my virtue since she's very happy with her man AND her grrl. Greedy thing.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 04:31 AM   #11158
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

lady snows posts....she is a friggin comedian....quick wit and humor...

Gotta love it!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #11159
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Took my coffee and sat on the patio watching my dogs play just before daybreak and about half an hour into daylight. I feel good and it is so peaceful. Plus, it is a 3-day weekend with Columbus Day on Monday.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #11160
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

my little PeeDee puppy snuggled up tight to me all night... ohhh how I missed her and her sweet puppy ways.. how when I toss n turn, she snuggles in tighter and finds a spot where I almost squish her...how she presses into my side, looks up then sneaks in a quick puppy kiss and looks down because she knows I don't like to be slobbered on.
how she play boxes when I tussel with her.. then she leans in for another critter hug..
she's a little sweetheart...it's gonna kill me to give her up.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile