Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #12161
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

A wonderful good morning greeting and my students behaving. Currently on a 45 minute break and smiling
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #12162
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Reading all the mushy little comments here from those who are finding, or have found someone to make them smile...
Old 12-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #12163
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am smiling big time today...

I started my new job today! I'm so happy. I have one more hurdle to get over and then things will be on track.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:18 PM   #12164
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Finally getting the lower part of my arm tattoo done!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #12165
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

In the middle of staff meeting... about 20 or so of us in there... the secretary busts through the door and announces to all of us:

"I'm awesome and all of you need to acknoledge that at this time!"

We all gave her a standing ovation... with a few woop woops and some atta girls. She left. We sat and continued our meeting. Moments later she busts through the door and says:

"Do you not want to know why I am so damn awesome?"

Which obviously promps a good 20 Whys and several Tell us, and other odd little remarks like that....

"I managed to make sure you really do get your paychecks tomorrow."

Of course that deserved another standing O!!

Last edited by jac; 12-19-2012 at 06:10 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #12166
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

A really sweet message wishing me a happy Wednesday.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #12167
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default :) ;)

Awww I'm smiling bc its date night for us and she's decided to stay in and cook a little something something and watch a movie all snuggled up and that translates to watching all of the first 5 minutes and ...........
I'm real happy at this moment
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #12168
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

My second grade teacher, Jackie, when i called....been so busy..

Miss Jackie: Hi, Hi, Hi....I've been thinking about you...i almost stopped by today to come and see you...

Me: Well, no worries, i wasn't there.

Miss Jackie: You have been on my mind.

Me: Me too, you have been on my mind. I have been busy and never really had the proper time allotted to call you. I figured after Thanksgiving you must have been exhausted. Cause i was.

Miss Jackie: Yes, yes i was.

Me: And now comes Christmas...

Miss Jackie: Yes, yes.

Me: So, i figured that i would come see you after Christmas. It will give me
something to look forward to.

Jackie: Oh, yes, me too. Me too ****. Thank you ****

Me: Aw, i am excited. Great way to start the new year.

and a lot more conversation

Jackie: you have a lot to tell me don't you..

Me wondering how did she know? Cause She is Miss Jackie. Maybe i will share with her like i did a bit as a kid.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #12169
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My honey bear was able to fix the washing machine without any trouble today! And though he INITIALLY started out duct tape in hand,,,,, he eventually did realize what the job really called for and did it so that it is DONE and done sooo good I don't think we will be having issues with it ever again.
Bless his heart <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #12170
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my boss's eyes light up as she dug her way through all the chocolate in the gift bag to find her birthday gift from me...she loved the earrings!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #12171
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

being able to have an old style coca~cola,,16 oz glass bottle with the top u gotta pop off with a bottle opener,,these are made in mexico but available at local store,, ahhhhhh
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #12172
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

my boss approving my vacation request for spring break.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #12173
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post

You might have to be southern to appreciate this but I loved it. I'm still smiling. 'Is my hair too big?' Never.
You know, I just love this. And Steel Magnolias. And Paula Dean...And I started watchin some Texas housewives deal there on the t...with the v ...over some of this past winter. And i dont watch those housewives shows! But, some of those texas ladies! Wow!
Thanks for posting this VintageFemme
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #12174
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
My honey bear was able to fix the washing machine without any trouble today! And though he INITIALLY started out duct tape in hand,,,,, he eventually did realize what the job really called for and did it so that it is DONE and done sooo good I don't think we will be having issues with it ever again.
Bless his heart <3

Ok I TALKED about using duck tape however we r out and when I went to the store to get other things it dawned on me that duck tape isn't water proof so I got a rubber boot. No more leaks ok not at that spot
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #12175
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting more Christmas cards, and one with origami in it
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #12176
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #12177
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default =)

Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #12178
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

the feeling of contentment
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #12179
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting things accomplished at home!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #12180
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

That my feeble attempt to post on this thread earlier today was just that. And nah,, not gonna try it again.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile