Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #2201
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself

A friendly, sometimes naughty, sometimes nice Torontonian femme.
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #2202
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Ang!
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locutus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #2203
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Night Everyone,

Welcome to BFP and the Singles thread to all of the new people!

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy
<who is having a wonderful birthday>
Old 12-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #2204
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

peeking in reallllly quick......... been busy working.......
and im soo tired of being cold.... im going to bed. nites

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #2205
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang View Post
Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself

A friendly, sometimes naughty, sometimes nice Torontonian femme.
Hi and welcome to the thread!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #2206
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Good girl!! I'm glad you went and got yourself some meds, now get the rest they recommended and don't forget to take your meds!
I am resting and have my meds on my nightstand with a glass of water. The cough syrup tastes really nasty!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:01 AM   #2207
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! I hope you all had a better sleep than I did....even with the medicine, I coughed all night...think my coughing scared the cats. The Z-Pac hasn't started working yet but the doctor said it would probably take a few days since my bronchitis is pretty advanced. As I told Domn, the cough syrup tastes really nasty.
Whats everyone got planned for New Years Eve???
Have a beautiful day
Old 12-30-2010, 07:12 AM   #2208
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope you all had a better sleep than I did....even with the medicine, I coughed all night...think my coughing scared the cats. The Z-Pac hasn't started working yet but the doctor said it would probably take a few days since my bronchitis is pretty advanced. As I told Domn, the cough syrup tastes really nasty.
Have a beautiful day
I have nothing planned for new years and that's just fine with me....I'm sore and achy from shoveling and my firbro hurts me so I am staying in bed where I can rest so that this goes away..CF hope your feeling better soon, maybe you need nebulizer treatments to open your bronchioles up and let you breathe better. You can get a nebulizer through your doctor if you are coughing that bad..I'm going to lay back down because of the pain...see you later..
Old 12-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #2209
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning CF,

Get to feeling better. Call your dr and see if you can take Zyrtec along with the Zpac. I know that is what helped me last year when I had a bad sinus infection and I was prescribed Bioxin.

As of right now, I have nothing planned for New Years,

Hugs,

Zimmy

Quote:
Have a beautiful day
Old 12-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #2210
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning CF,

Get to feeling better. Call your dr and see if you can take Zyrtec along with the Zpac. I know that is what helped me last year when I had a bad sinus infection and I was prescribed Bioxin.

As of right now, I have nothing planned for New Years,

Hugs,

Zimmy
Ok, I will call as soon as his office opens...at 9am...and ask
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #2211
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, I will call as soon as his office opens...at 9am...and ask
Zyrtec is over the counter medication for sinuses and congestion so maybe that would help you but if you are not breathing well then its something else I hope you feel better CF..
Old 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #2212
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Looks as though I'll be working this weekend. OT..WOOT!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years eve and makes it safely into next year. I have a good feeling about 2011. 2010 was pretty damn good but i sense the upcoming year will top it. CF, hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your day everyone.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 01:12 PM   #2213
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Looks as though I'll be working this weekend. OT..WOOT!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years eve and makes it safely into next year. I have a good feeling about 2011. 2010 was pretty damn good but i sense the upcoming year will top it. CF, hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your day everyone.
Does the OT mean overtime for you so that is a good thing Whoo hoo for you HD have a happy new year!!
Old 12-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #2214
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Does the OT mean overtime for you so that is a good thing Whoo hoo for you HD have a happy new year!!
yes overtime :-D
Thank you lipstixgal and Happy New Year to you also.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #2215
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
yes overtime :-D
Thank you lipstixgal and Happy New Year to you also.
Yay for you money in your pocket!!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #2216
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have fun while working this weekend!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Old 12-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #2217
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

How are all the singles tonight it was a long day and still have some more time yet to go before bed time...hope you all had a good day..I wonder how CF is doing today with the z-pac in her system??
Old 12-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #2218
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Just popping in to say hi and that I hope everyone is having a good evening. I still feel miserable, hopefully the ZPac will work soon. Mom had this and with the ZPac, was sick for 7 or 8 days I've slept most of the day.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #2219
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Just popping in to say hi and that I hope everyone is having a good evening. I still feel miserable, hopefully the ZPac will work soon. Mom had this and with the ZPac, was sick for 7 or 8 days I've slept most of the day.
Will you sleep tonight?? that is too bad you feel so miserable so sad I hope you feel better soon CF but I think that you need the sleep so you can get better...its a good thing you don't have dogs that want out all the time like my dog does there is no rest except at night when he falls asleep which is soon thank G-d!!
Old 12-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #2220
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Will you sleep tonight?? that is too bad you feel so miserable so sad I hope you feel better soon CF but I think that you need the sleep so you can get better...its a good thing you don't have dogs that want out all the time like my dog does there is no rest except at night when he falls asleep which is soon thank G-d!!
Oh yeah, I'll definately be able to sleep tonight. My cats all cuddle up with me when I'm in bed resting