Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-15-2011, 07:37 AM   #3001
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #3002
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all! I hope today finds you doing well. I hope you all have a most awesome day!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #3003
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles thread dwellers and peekers

wow i been up for a while now... least since 5am ish......
been busy driving, getting truck unloaded, now hangin out at a wally world , playing the waiting for a load game.
about 75 miles east of Baltimore , in Va....... in a town called .... Front Royal.. what a wierd name for a town.. hehe
Dom... glad to see you posting here this morning. hope you have a awsome day and that goes for everyone here.
i took a few new pics of meself the other day , was kinda bored.. lol ..... anyways posted it here in the gallery.
ok time to go get a few things here in the store.
ttfn

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #3004
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Singles! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. As for me, I'm doing some laundry that seriously had to be done
Cody, I'm glad you're back. I like your new invention
Proximity, your story made me laugh
Zimmy, I know you'll do great on your tests

I hope everyone has a terrific rest of the day!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 06:38 AM   #3005
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

My mom came home yesterday from Georgia and she is doing ok. She is trying to make another trip up there and if she does, then I am going with her.

It's a dreary day here in Daytona and I am thinking, these people need to learn how to drive! These people are doing some illegal stuff in the college parking lot.

I am going for more coffee..

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #3006
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good MOrning everyone!! I'm tired this morning worked out last night doing water aeroibics and need to go this morning too but still feel sleepy!! And its cold too to stat but will warm up as the day goes on!! Yay for warmth. Zimmy have a good trip to Georgia if you go!!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #3007
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Its chilly right now in Columbia but its supposed to go up to the mid 60's, I'll take that! I have to leave for an appointment at 10:45 and right now all I want to do is go back to bed...hopefully 10:45 will get here quickly. Am also thinking of writing a letter to my dad, because of various reasons we haven't spoken in 10 years...I miss my dad alot so am going to get his address from my sister and write him...probably
Have a wonderful day everyone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #3008
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles and happy hump day!
CF family is pretty important even if you havent spoken in yrs there still family..good luck with your letter.
Lipstix.. lol i went to the gym and joined in a baskest ball game instead of working out then sat in the jacuzzi after losing!
Z hey thanks for the info on the foot spray it the best stuff.. keeps my feet cool even in work boots! seems people on campus have there minds on everything but driving!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #3009
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Singles

Old 02-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #3010
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Cody,

You are welcome! I haven't tried it yet, but I have that bottle I ordered hanging out. I will see if my mom wants it or I may end up getting rid of it. I was freaked out by those people this morning.

Family is very important to me and even if you do argue, it's always good to make up with them.

That stinks you lost the basketball game!

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles and happy hump day!
CF family is pretty important even if you havent spoken in yrs there still family..good luck with your letter.
Lipstix.. lol i went to the gym and joined in a baskest ball game instead of working out then sat in the jacuzzi after losing!
Z hey thanks for the info on the foot spray it the best stuff.. keeps my feet cool even in work boots! seems people on campus have there minds on everything but driving!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #3011
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

CF,

Good luck!

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! Its chilly right now in Columbia but its supposed to go up to the mid 60's, I'll take that! I have to leave for an appointment at 10:45 and right now all I want to do is go back to bed...hopefully 10:45 will get here quickly. Am also thinking of writing a letter to my dad, because of various reasons we haven't spoken in 10 years...I miss my dad alot so am going to get his address from my sister and write him...probably
Old 02-17-2011, 06:13 AM   #3012
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Good morning all! I hope today finds you doing well. I hope you all have a most awesome day!
Hey Domn.. i picked up the new side car bike the (URAL) its a russian replica of a 1950s british BMW side car.. quite a history the russians stole the design of the bike from the british way back win. ive spent more time reading the history then i have playing with the bike!
anyway my dog love the side car.. but it is very diffrent to ride! next summer im going to oregon to take side car lessons(thats the closest place). its a sharp/diffrent looking bike and gets alot of looks. soon as i can ill post a pic of it.. kinda very cool
Old 02-17-2011, 06:15 AM   #3013
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Good morning singles.. hope everyone has a fantastic day b-4 friday!
we have a wind storm an lil rian today so ill be inside most the day.. Karma is like a puppy sence his surg!! so funny
Old 02-17-2011, 07:46 AM   #3014
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
awwwh, i think that's a wonderful idea B..
if anything, it'll help you get your thoughts out there..
and whether it helps rekindle a relationship between your father or not, it might at least feel good to get your thoughts to him.. but if you miss him, i'm crossing my fingers something awesome comes of it for you!!

((((hugggggz))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #3015
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

ohhh & good morning all *waves*
i haven't been posting here, but still stalk the thread
so i know everyone is doing well!

((((huggggz))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #3016
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning singles how is everyone today?? Its not such a cold morning for a change that is good news in my part of the country..we had such winter from hell it was awful now onto to melting and seeing some green. I broke a carton of eggs this morning now its time to buy more eggs for breakfast..more trips to the grocery store again..
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #3017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Its a gorgeous day here in Daytona! The NASCAR races start today and the school is dead!

I am running around in flip flops and a short sleeved t-shirt! I am staying after class today and doing a bunch of my Spanish homework.

Hugs to all of you!

Zimmy
Old 02-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #3018
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

afternooners singles

hey there MOFla .....

i have landed over here in the Morgan town/ashville NC area...... and its a really nice day here ... think i feel a nap time coming on.
didnt get much sleep last night.
i might be stuck here most the weekend.. not sure yet.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #3019
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
awwwh, i think that's a wonderful idea B..
if anything, it'll help you get your thoughts out there..
and whether it helps rekindle a relationship between your father or not, it might at least feel good to get your thoughts to him.. but if you miss him, i'm crossing my fingers something awesome comes of it for you!!

((((hugggggz))))
Thanks sweetie for the hugs and your thoughts...I totally share them. At least I'll be able to get what has been bottled up inside me for all these years and it won't be festering inside me. I'll always miss my dad but after he got remarried he made some messed up choices and did some messed up things that really affected me ((((Hugsssss))))

Thanks Zimmy and Cody for the good wishes!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #3020
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Hi Singles! Happy Friday! Its been a beautiful day in Columbia today...yay!!! I hope everyone is doing good, sorry I haven't been around but had some things that I had to deal with. But you were all in my thoughts ((((everyone)))